Why is he laughing? Jon Benet's brother.

Growing up in a fucked up family like that, it's not hard to imagine.

Fucked up in what way?
As MSNBC's Mike Barnicle would say, "You're kidding me."

It appears you cannot answer a simple question.
That's because it's obvious to everyone but you that the Ramsey family is dysfunctional.

Being dysfunctional is not a crime. If it were, you'd be in jail.
I have a model family. I've been married for 13 years and we have 4 beautiful children in a very happy home. You were saying?

It just strikes me as creepy the way he laughed and smiled thru that whole interview.

He may be creepy, but that doesn't mean he murdered his sister. Jezus, he was only 9 yrs old when it happened. I don't believe he could have pulled it off without getting caught. I also think that family has gone through enough. The police were so sure it was one of the parents, they failed to investigate other leads.
Maybe so...but there are warped 9 year olds that murder. This interview didn't do him any favors with that grinning and laughing. Seems I am not the only one that thinks that, either, from the comments I read in the link supplied.

It just strikes me as creepy the way he laughed and smiled thru that whole interview.

He may be creepy, but that doesn't mean he murdered his sister. Jezus, he was only 9 yrs old when it happened. I don't believe he could have pulled it off without getting caught. I also think that family has gone through enough. The police were so sure it was one of the parents, they failed to investigate other leads.
Maybe so...but there are warped 9 year olds that murder. This interview didn't do him any favors with that grinning and laughing. Seems I am not the only one that thinks that, either, from the comments I read in the link supplied.

Well, we may never know, because of the way the police handled the case from the beginning. And in this country, people are innocent until proven guilty.

Well, we may never know, because of the way the police handled the case from the beginning. And in this country, people are innocent until proven guilty.
You really don't know what happened, do you? Millennial?

Why don't you enlighten us, oh enlightened one.

What I do remember was that the police did not secure the area, and they blotched the investigation. Also, in 2003 they found new evidence of DNA belonging to an unknown male.

If they hadn't focused entirely on the family, they may have caught the killer.

What I do remember was that the police did not secure the area, and they blotched the investigation. Also, in 2003 they found new evidence of DNA belonging to an unknown male.

The police were blocked at every turn of the investigation by family attorneys who filed injunctions to impede the police detectives. Ultimately that's the reason the killer has not been brought to justice.

The police were blocked at every turn of the investigation by family attorneys who filed injunctions to impede the police detectives. Ultimately that's the reason the killer has not been brought to justice.

That's bullshit. The police let friends of the Ramsey's search the house. They failed at securing the crime scene.

A letter from the DA

On July 9, 2008, the Boulder District Attorney's office announced that, as a result of newly developed DNA sampling and testing techniques (Touch DNA analysis), the Ramsey family members were no longer considered suspects in the case. In light of the new DNA evidence, Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy gave a letter to John Ramsey that same day, in which she officially apologized to the Ramsey family members:

This new scientific evidence convinces us ... to state that we do not consider your immediate family, including you, your wife, Patsy, and your son, Burke, to be under any suspicion in the commission of this crime....

The match of Male DNA on two separate items of clothing worn by the victim at the time of the murder makes it clear to us that an unknown male handled these items. There is no innocent explanation for its incriminating presence at three sites on these two different items of clothing that JonBenét was wearing at the time of her murder.... To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you might have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry. No innocent person should have to endure such an extensive trial in the court of public opinion, especially when public officials have not had sufficient evidence to initiate a trial in a court of law.... We intend in the future to treat you as the victims of this crime, with the sympathy due you because of the horrific loss you suffered.... I am aware that there will be those who will choose to continue to differ with our conclusion. But DNA is very often the most reliable forensic evidence we can hope to find and we rely on it often to bring to justice those who have committed crimes. I am very comfortable that our conclusion that this evidence has vindicated your family is based firmly on all of the evidence.

Murder of JonBenét Ramsey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it's solved then it's solved, if not then it's not, such is life. Why waste time and effort speculating unless you're part of the cold case team working on the murder?
We all have here and now issues to deal with and shouldn't be bothered with a 20 year old case we have little real inside information on.
I'm a member of the public. As a member I have expectations of our police, one of which is that they tirelessly pursue cold cases. Unsolved murders gnaw at good police detectives, voices that call from the grave for justice and can only be at peace when the killer is caught.

You say it's none of my business, I say you bumped your damn head thinking you can tell me what should command my interest.
Dayamn!! Do you always read into what people post? I never said it was none of you business, I said you are wasting your time playing clueless detective, you know, exactly what the so called reporters at the National Enquirer would do....... :eusa_whistle:
Besides, it's been 20 years, move on with your life.........
Who said my life was being held up by this case, Skiddy?
Mrs ramswy caught Mr ramsey molesting Jon bonet before. She told him to stop. She secretly or subconsciously treated Jon bonet like the other woman. Jealous of her. One night she woke up and Mr Ramsey wasn't in bed. She went to the basement to find him with the other women and she killed her.

You can see why they both won't talk.
Are you sane? Mrs Ramsey isn't talking because she's dead. She died years ago.
She took this secret to the grave.

Welp, everyone needs a hobby...... I have mine I need to get to. Ya'll have fun. :thup:

There is something rather interesting in regards to why you should like to shut down this thread...I think it reminds you of something you did in your past and you are afraid someday it will come out.....this thread reminds you of that unpleasant event...whatever it was...thus you feel compelled to strike out and attempt to shut it down...am I close?

I base this on observations made on many threads where someone tries to shut down the thread...going on and on about it...essentially bumping up a thread they disapprove of for whatever reason...I am not a psychologist ...just using a little logic and common sense aka...why would someone who claims a thread is a waste of everyones time..aka attempt to stop comments whilst making so many comments themselves? Obvious...something is provoking such a bizzare reaction?

The common sense thing is to just ignore a thread one disapproves of.....but something overrules these kinds of poster's commonsense...something sinister...kinda like nancy pelosi saying in regards to the hillary e mail scandal....well lets just move on...obviously very worried that something will come out.

I would like to see somone qualified in psychology analyze this issue.

My best guess.... this guy had a serious issue of some sort with his family that still occupies a big part of his subconscious mind...he feels quite guilty about it and lives in fear it will someday be revealed.

Welp, everyone needs a hobby...... I have mine I need to get to. Ya'll have fun. :thup:

There is something rather interesting in regards to why you should like to shut down this thread...I think it reminds you of something you did in your past and you are afraid someday it will come out.....this thread reminds you of that unpleasant event...whatever it was...thus you feel compelled to strike out and attempt to shut it down...am I close?

I base this on observations made on many threads where someone tries to shut down the thread...going on and on about it...essentially bumping up a thread they disapprove of for whatever reason...I am not a psychologist ...just using a little logic and common sense aka...why would someone who claims a thread is a waste of everyones time..aka attempt to stop comments whilst making so many comments themselves? Obvious...something is provoking such a bizzare reaction?

The common sense thing is to just ignore a thread one disapproves of.....but something overrules these kinds of poster's commonsense...something sinister...kinda like nancy pelosi saying in regards to the hillary e mail scandal....well lets just move on...obviously very worried that something will come out.

My best guess.... this guy had a serious issue of some sort with his family that still occupies a big part of his subconscious mind...he feels quite guilty about it and lives in fear it will someday be revealed.
Oh God, an amateur Dr Freud (who was really quite a quack himself). :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Let me guess you took psych 101 and now fancy yourself a budding psychoanalyst.

Psst, since you asked, I'm actually qualified to analyze this. :thup:

Some people laugh or smile when they are nervous. It's a coping mechanism.

I watched the 2 hour special on Dateline last night, and who in their right mind sits and writes a kidnapping note while there kidnapping the kid, seems to me one would write the 2 page letter before entering the house, one huge cover up happened here , a few days after he (the father ) celebrated and holding a party marking the first billion dollar year of his company.

Asking for 118,000, I would of wanted a million at least for this beauty pageant beauty. Unbelievable how some rich get away with the things they do.

Does the brother of JonBenet Ramsey hold the key to finding her killer?

I STILL think he and his mother had something to do with it. And this guy seals it more with the jovial manner in which he answers questions.

He would be the likely suspect.......and I believe the death was not intentional...and the coverup was to keep the son out of trouble......

Do you think the 9 year old son was jealous and hit her over her head and had his way with her?

Oh God, an amateur Dr Freud (who was really quite a quack himself). :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I made it clear I am not psychiatrist....anyhow, it appears your hobby did not detain you for long. hehheh

Well, let us hear your qualified reply....explain why you waste your time on a thread you have deemed a waste of time? What motivates you to come on here and waste your time whilst telling everyone they are wasting their time...sounds quite coinfusing???

I made it clear I am not psychiatrist....anyhow, it appears your hobby did not detain you for long. hehheh

Well, let us hear your qualified reply....explain why you waste your time on a thread you have deemed a waste of time? What motivates you to come on here and waste your time whilst telling everyone they are wasting their time...sounds quite coinfusing???
I'm ambidextrous, I have more than one hobby........ Why do any of us waste our time posting on an anonymous message board........? :eusa_whistle:
"it appears your hobby did not detain you for long"
Soooo, how do you judge time? Geologically? :dunno:

ent'
Does the brother of JonBenet Ramsey hold the key to finding her killer?

I STILL think he and his mother had something to do with it. And this guy seals it more with the jovial manner in which he answers questions.

He would be the likely suspect.......and I believe the death was not intentional...and the coverup was to keep the son out of trouble......

Do you think the 9 year old son was jealous and hit her over her head and had his way with her?

No....I think the actual choking happened first and she died from it...he didn't mean to kill her.......then maybe they tried to make it look like she fell down the stairs but that didn't work out....the report I heard said that the injury to her head would have put her out...so there would have been no way for the struggle as she was being choked....so the choking came first....

And since the parents didn't commit any of the killing act, that is how they were able to lie so well......

Forum List

Back