Why is he laughing? Jon Benet's brother.

If I'm ever wrongfully accused, I'd hate to have any of you nut cases on my jury. lol

There were 3 people in the house......no one came in from outside......last night they said that the unknown DNA on the pajamas came from multiple unkowns....as the FBI agent they interviewed pointed out.....were there several kidnappers in the house at the same time? The FBI agent believes the DNA came from the manufacturer and the store......having seen the elaborate and detailed way of life of Mrs. Ramsey, I think she changed the daughter and put her in new Pajamas......

There were 3 people in the house......no one came in from outside.
.....last night they said that the unknown DNA on the pajamas came from multiple unkowns....as the FBI agent they interviewed pointed out.....were there several kidnappers in the house at the same time? The FBI agent believes the DNA came from the manufacturer and the store......having seen the elaborate and detailed way of life of Mrs. Ramsey, I think she changed the daughter and put her in new Pajamas......

That's pretty far fetched since the DA's office already sent a letter of apology to the Ramsey's, stating that they found DNA evidence of one unknown male. One of the lead investigators resigned because the police refused to look at evidence pointing to an outside intruder. Then there's Lou Smit, the detective that worked on this case until his death, always believed that the murder was done by an outside intruder.

Plus, there had been at least 100 burglaries in the Ramsey's neighborhood prior to her death, with 38 registered sex offenders living within 2 miles of the Ramsey's. The police screwed up by not investigating other avenues, and they screwed by by not collecting more forensic evidence before or after they found her body.

Forum List

Back