Why is it always Muslims?

Declaration? Who bombed the WTC in 1993, the USS Cole, the marine barracks in Lebanon, etc.? Wake up and smell the jihad.
That's not a global declaration of war. You just think that, because you hate Muslims, like the Nazis hated the Jews.

We can certainly POINT IT OUT and anyone with a functioning brain, will realize what we do with those little cartoons is TRUE! Need me to post some pictures of muslim women being stoned for being with a boy from another muslim cult, or perhaps, she CHEATED on her husband, and now is stoned to death, BUT while she is being raped, it takes 4 male witnesses for her to PROVE that she was?

Good. You pointed out that they have a different value system than we do.

So what?

If you conservatives had your way, you'd take us closer to them on those values, not further away.

My point, which you guys don't get, is that we should have nothing to do with them. The only reason why we "care" is because they are sitting on a shitload of oil and the Zionists think it's their God-given perogative to set up a state in the middle of their territory.

Very impressive how tolerant and defensive the PC Police are of religion.

Well, SOME religions.

Well, ONE religion.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

Everyone goes to war believing God is on their side.
In our time?

Well, SOME religions.

Well, ONE religion.

Our problems in the MIddle East have nothing to do with religion and a lot to do with stupid foreign policies.

But the people who benefit from those policies are happy to wag their fingers and say, "Look at all the crazy stuff they believe!" to keep bigots like you distracted from actually questioning their policies.

Well, SOME religions.

Well, ONE religion.

Our problems in the MIddle East have nothing to do with religion and a lot to do with stupid foreign policies.

But the people who benefit from those policies are happy to wag their fingers and say, "Look at all the crazy stuff they believe!" to keep bigots like you distracted from actually questioning their policies.
Being called a bigot by JoeB: Priceless!

:rock:

[

Our problems in the MIddle East have nothing to do with religion

You are right. YOUR problems in the Middle East have really nothing to do with religion.
Just keep your greedy hands off and YOU have no problems.

Only thing is, the problems in the Middle East will stay. Or would have been there without YOU anyway.
And they have very well to do with religion. Not only that, they are solely caused by religion.

Reagan did not call Bin Laden a freedom fighter. He called the secular shah Massoud a freedom fighter, who was later killed by Al Queda and the Taliban.

When you get down to it, you're just a fulla shit lair and terrorist ass licker.

Reagan called the fighters in Afghanistan 'Freedom fighters".

Besides, I thought according to you, there were no "secular" Muslims.

Here's the guy Reagan called called a freedom fighter, you ignorant, arrogant asshole.

Ahmad Shah Massoud (Dari Persian: احمد شاه مسعود;[1] September 2, 1953 – September 9, 2001) was an Afghan political and military leader, who was a powerful military commander during the resistance against the Soviet occupation between 1979 and 1989 and in the following years of civil war. He was assassinated on September 9, 2001.

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam, returned to the armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan. assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

People in my city have died as a result of the stink and filth of Islamic JIHAD ----the costs of homeland security are astronomical---because of the stink and filth of Islamic JIHAD
People from my city have been murdered by jihadist pigs

Move somewhere else, then.
Tuck your tail between your legs and run. Yep a liberal poster.............

If i lived in a place where my neighbors hated me being there so much they were strapping bombs onto their kids to try get me to leave/kill me, then fucking right I'd move.

But I wouldn't listen to an imaginary sky fairy telling me to move there to start with.

You're a terrorist loving ignorant coward. What makes you think your opinions count?

People in my city have died as a result of the stink and filth of Islamic JIHAD ----the costs of homeland security are astronomical---because of the stink and filth of Islamic JIHAD
People from my city have been murdered by jihadist pigs

Move somewhere else, then.
Tuck your tail between your legs and run. Yep a liberal poster.............

If i lived in a place where my neighbors hated me being there so much they were strapping bombs onto their kids to try get me to leave/kill me, then fucking right I'd move.

But I wouldn't listen to an imaginary sky fairy telling me to move there to start with.

Sky Fairy...a new name for the MohamMAD! LOVE IT, Thanks JoeBlowhard!

:lmao:

Of course you would............Jews have been in the middle east pretty much forever............but people like you believe they don't belong or don't deserve a place, a home, and or a country of their own..............Most of the land was desert that was called Israel..............I guess it was just another version of Holy Sand.................

Except it hasn't been called Israel in 3000 years before the Zionist State appeared. It was called Judea, Palestine, the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, etc.

NO, I don't think religious apartheid is any more acceptable than racial apartheid, though.

Irregardless, they are a country and your stance is that they should just pack up and leave.............To WHERE................................Abandon their country.............that's your logical solution............

I'd have no objections to the United States taking them in. They could also go back to Europe, they seem to be over that Nazi thing.
It wasn't until after WWI that any of the countries even existed.............It was called the Ottoman Empire.................Iraq, Jordan, Syria............etc.........didn't exist................

The Ottomans LOST..............Britain and France took it by force and divided it up as they saw fit.............Jews were already there.................

Your logic solution..................ALL JEWS LEAVE THE WHOLE AREA...........Leave your homes........pack your bags and give it to the Muzzies.................

Were you dropped on your head at birth..............

Some were hurled at the wall.

Here's the guy Reagan called called a freedom fighter, you ignorant, arrogant asshole.

Ronald Reagan was too senile to be specific.

He called all the guys fighting the Russians in Afghanistan "Freedom Fighters". Not just the "nice" ones.

You're a terrorist loving ignorant coward. What makes you think your opinions count?

The fact you get so upset about them. Zionism is one of those things that's obviously stupid, but no one wants to say it's stupid.

Declaration? Who bombed the WTC in 1993, the USS Cole, the marine barracks in Lebanon, etc.? Wake up and smell the jihad.
That's not a global declaration of war. You just think that, because you hate Muslims, like the Nazis hated the Jews.

So, blowing up barracks and slaughtering 200 marines, bombing the USS Cole, or bombing the WTC in 1993 isn't a declaration of war because you, the Anus Mouth of the board says so? Even if the enemy specifically declares war, and acts on it? Ya okay. :cuckoo:

It wasn't until after WWI that any of the countries even existed.............It was called the Ottoman Empire.................Iraq, Jordan, Syria............etc.........didn't exist................

The Ottomans LOST..............Britain and France took it by force and divided it up as they saw fit.............Jews were already there.................

Your logic solution..................ALL JEWS LEAVE THE WHOLE AREA...........Leave your homes........pack your bags and give it to the Muzzies.................

Well, the French and British had no business "Dividing it up" nor did they have any business handing it over to European Jews they wanted to get rid of.

That was the original idea, BTW. Get Jews out of Europe. Then Hitler came up with a different idea.

So now you have all these European Jews, who are surprised to find the Arabs don't want them any m ore than the Europeans did.

Eventually, the Muslims WILL be in the majority. They are breeding faster and a lot of these young Jews are starting to question the wisdom of living next to people who want to kill you and paying a very high price for hte privilage.

Ronald Reagan was too senile to be specific.

He called all the guys fighting the Russians in Afghanistan "Freedom Fighters". Not just the "nice" ones.

Bullshit, here is the picture of Reagan meeting with Shah Massoud, where he called his group freedom fighters. Shah Massoud was anti Taliban and anti Al Queda, and was assassinated for it. He was the reason Afghanistan had not yet turned into a Taliban terrorist shithole.

Shah Massoud in the brown attire.

url.jpg

Bullshit, here is the picture of Reagan meeting with Shah Massoud, where he called his group freedom fighters. Shah Massoud was anti Taliban and anti Al Queda, and was assassinated for it. He was the reason Afghanistan had not yet turned into a Taiban terrorist shithole.

except that it turned into a Taliban shithole pretty quickly, didn't it?

Come on, Dude, Reagan was probably too fucking senile to know who he was getting us into bed with, but his pals at the CIA, the ones who knew these guys couldn't give shit one about "Democracy" or "Freedom" or "Capitalism", but just wanted to kill Russians for trying to bring modernity into their country.

That's what happened. We didn't just stick our dicks into hornets nest, we actually bred a meaner species of Hornet, in the hope it would torment our enemies.

And then it stung us right in the balls on 9/11/2001.

Well, the French and British had no business "Dividing it up" nor did they have any business handing it over to European Jews they wanted to get rid of.

That was the original idea, BTW. Get Jews out of Europe. Then Hitler came up with a different idea.

So now you have all these European Jews, who are surprised to find the Arabs don't want them any m ore than the Europeans did.

Eventually, the Muslims WILL be in the majority. They are breeding faster and a lot of these young Jews are starting to question the wisdom of living next to people who want to kill you and paying a very high price for hte privilage.

Sure they did. The land was owned by the Ottoman Turks for 700 years, who sided with the Germans in WWI and when they lost the war, the conquerors could do as they saw fit. Arabs had jack shit to say about land they had no control of.

Sure they did. The land was owned by the Ottoman Turks for 700 years, who sided with the Germans in WWI and when they lost the war, the conquerors could do as they saw fit. Arabs had jack shit to say about land they had no control of.

You know what, guy. That's what every imperialist says right before he's evacuating the roof of an embassy.

Bullshit, here is the picture of Reagan meeting with Shah Massoud, where he called his group freedom fighters. Shah Massoud was anti Taliban and anti Al Queda, and was assassinated for it. He was the reason Afghanistan had not yet turned into a Taiban terrorist shithole.

except that it turned into a Taliban shithole pretty quickly, didn't it?

Come on, Dude, Reagan was probably too fucking senile to know who he was getting us into bed with, but his pals at the CIA, the ones who knew these guys couldn't give shit one about "Democracy" or "Freedom" or "Capitalism", but just wanted to kill Russians for trying to bring modernity into their country.

That's what happened. We didn't just stick our dicks into hornets nest, we actually bred a meaner species of Hornet, in the hope it would torment our enemies.

And then it stung us right in the balls on 9/11/2001.
Reagan was senile? If so, senility should be a prerequisite for the presidency. Hillary is almost there.

Forum List

Back