Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?

I think any woman should be able to decide if the life inside her is precious or not.

If it’s retarded are you going to pay for the lifetime care he or she is going to need?

Does the Constitution say that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the equal protections of our laws?

Or does it say that only the ones who are PRECIOUS or NOT RETARDED have that right?
Why don’t Republicans have the same concerns for the born that they do for the fetus?

I find just that one question tends to destroy GOP arguments.

They don’t want to talk any longer when you bring up their lack of support for babies and children.

True story.

1. Republicans are not the only ones who oppose abortions.

2. We already HAVE sugficient laws to protect children once they are BORN.

3. It is not anyone elses fault but your own, if you can not see or appreciate the distinctions and differences.
Don’t you wish dean and my parents aborted us?

I think any woman should be able to decide if the life inside her is precious or not.

If it’s retarded are you going to pay for the lifetime care he or she is going to need?

Does the Constitution say that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the equal protections of our laws?

Or does it say that only the ones who are PRECIOUS or NOT RETARDED have that right?
Why don’t Republicans have the same concerns for the born that they do for the fetus?

They don’t want to talk any longer when you bring up their lack of support for babies and children.

True story.

3. It is not anyone elses fault but your own, if you can not see or appreciate the distinctions and differences.
Don’t you wish dean and my parents aborted us?

No

Do YOU?

I'm guessing you probably do and that is one of the reasons you project your views elsewhere.

Last edited:
Came across this question a couple days ago.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

Liberals do NOT "LOVE" abortion.

We just believe it is each womens' right to choose for herself.

"We don't love abortion. We just want as many as possible! Because EUPHEMISM!"

You might have to give deantard time to look that up.

Not my problem. If they're going to tell lies, they need to come in prepared to defend them.

True story.
You're lying.

Conservatives have concern for born children, with their own money.

Spending other people's money isn't real concern.

True story.
You're lying.

Conservatives have concern for born children, with their own money.

Spending other people's money isn't real concern.
Their policies say otherwise

I’m Curious:

Do you people support abortion for pregnant illegals?

I'm curious: why would you be curious about such a pointless irrelevancy?
Why is it pointless? I think it’s a great question.

In fact I believe if they could ever find a test to determines whether or not someone was gay then Republicans for sure would support abortion.

True story.

Protect children once they were born? You mean from school shooters the Republicans arm?

Because of Republicans, this country is so stacked against the born. All they want to help is the fetus. But once it’s born, fuk it they just don’t care.

True story.

Protect children once they were born? You mean from school shooters the Republicans arm?

Because of Republicans, this country is so stacked against the born. All they want to help is the fetus. But once it’s born, fuk it they just don’t care.

Not true but stay with it if it soothes the demons in your head .

I’m Curious:

In fact I believe if they could ever find a test to determines whether or not someone was gay then Republicans for sure would support abortion.

And libtardz would suddenly oppose it.

I’m Curious:

Do you only post bitter little trolls?

I’m Curious:

Do you only post bitter little trolls?

Don't mind Deano, he's only 3 years old.

I don't oppose the death penalty. I oppose the lengthy period of appeals that allows them to live 20 to 25 years before they are finally executed.

I see why Liberals love Muslim Extremists so much.

Muslim Extremists don't LOVE Rape and Wife Beating, they just think it's each husband's right to choose.

Muslim Extremists don't LOVE Rape and Wife Beating, they just think it's each husband's right to choose.

Your arguments against abortion would carry more weight if not for;

1. I truly believe that if men got pregnant abortion would be a RIGHT! right up there with guns.

2. Your opposition to abortion is based on "all life is precious/ abortion is murder" so you demand that all pregnant women be forced to "have the child"...

but....

after that.....you don't care if that mother and child die in the street! You'll be damned if you'll pay taxes to support some lazy slut who has kids just to stay on welfare.....

Proving to me that you don't really believe that "all life is precious"

1. I truly believe that if men got pregnant abortion would be a RIGHT! right up there with guns.

2. Your opposition to abortion is based on "all life is precious/ abortion is murder" so you demand that all pregnant women be forced to "have the child"...

but....

after that.....you don't care if that mother and child die in the street! You'll be damned if you'll pay taxes to support some lazy slut who has kids just to stay on welfare.....

1. That's just stupid. Many women love their unborn children and many women support the Bill of Rights.

2. You should speak about things you know, like what you think, and why you do or do not support Human Rights. You're clearly not smart enough to know that I think.

I don't need to prove anything to you.

Do you have children?
Did you love them before they were born?

but....

"Your arguments would carry more weight if it wasn't for the ignorant prejudices that I cling to, because my primitive superstitions dictate reality, don't they?"

Please explain to us what shred of moral authority YOU have to demand that anyone prove or justify anything to you? You don't get to pass judgement on us for whatever Internet meme you believed about how we "don't care about babies after they're born", when YOU care most about making sure they aren't born AT ALL.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

A zygote ain’t a person .

A zygote ain’t a person .

And you blankly stating your ignorance as reality is supposed to accomplish what?

Forum List

Back