Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?

This must be a new Russian speaking point for the upcoming election. Second identical thread in a matter of days, despite the fact the Death Penalty not really being an issue the last election.

No kidding, death penalty for inmates, or death penalty for unborn children?

No kidding the two aren't the same, and the reason to abolish the death penalty is because of many more reasons than just to let them live.

Yup, I'm sure ALL the inmates have many reasons.

Came across this question a couple days ago.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?
prevention is better; only the right wing has a problem with prevention.
Preventing criminals from committing new crimes is what leftists have a problem with.
we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Why do you think every fetus is sacred but every welfare baby needs to be abandoned by the system?

Are Eagle eggs “sacred”?
Your people will take a bullet before allowing an Eagles nest to be tampered with..right?
edfece6d52ddd007a54ea0e86b08f170--abortion-regret-abortion-quotes.jpg

when are Republicans gonna stop eating eggs, or using eggs for preparing food? LOFL

Right before we start killing and eating liberal fucktards for breakfast. ROFLMFAO

I'm not eating anything that's full of that much crap.

This must be a new Russian speaking point for the upcoming election. Second identical thread in a matter of days, despite the fact the Death Penalty not really being an issue the last election.

No kidding, death penalty for inmates, or death penalty for unborn children?

No kidding the two aren't the same, and the reason to abolish the death penalty is because of many more reasons than just to let them live.

Yup, I'm sure ALL the inmates have many reasons.

You are too dumb to even discuss this with. You couldn't understand a simple statement. You don't deserve to call yourself Thinker101, you can't even think at 001 level.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?
Because babies do not vote and the Democrats register criminals to vote.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, and exhibits an ignorance of the law common to most conservatives.

A woman’s right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process.

Murder concerns criminal law and procedural due process.

One issue has nothing whatsoever to do with he other.
You sound like a guy who went to one day of law school and then dropped out.

You give him too much credit. He sounds to me like he watched a season of "Law and Order".

I think a better question is how come Republicans like to arm school shooters.
Toddlers are not target practice. I don’t care what republican policies are.
That's a really unhinged piece of trolling

Was arming the gangbang murderers in Chicago, NY and the other Leftist Utopias?
That makes no sense. Democrats want to take arms away from dangerous people. Republicans fight for the right of dangerous people to bear arms.

Last edited:

Liberals do NOT "LOVE" abortion.

We just believe it is each womens' right to choose for herself.

That makes no sense. Democrats want to take arms away from dangerous people. Republicans fight for the right to bear arms.

Speaking of posts that don't make any sense, have you read any of yours?

Hilarious that someone calls what I write unhinged trolling in a thread that starts with this:

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty.

I think any woman should be able to decide if the life inside her is precious or not.

If it’s retarded are you going to pay for the lifetime care he or she is going to need?

Does the Constitution say that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the equal protections of our laws?

Or does it say that only the ones who are PRECIOUS or NOT RETARDED have that right?

That makes no sense. Democrats want to take arms away from dangerous people. Republicans fight for the right to bear arms.

Speaking of posts that don't make any sense, have you read any of yours?
Of course.

And look what I wrote.

Democrats went to take arms away from dangerous people but Republicans fight for the rights of those same criminals to bear arms.

It’s not like it’s a lie or untrue.

I find it if you stick to the truth, many times, you automatically win an argument against right wingers.

Because they have a severe allergy to anything that even resembles truth.

I think any woman should be able to decide if the life inside her is precious or not.

If it’s retarded are you going to pay for the lifetime care he or she is going to need?

Does the Constitution say that ALL PERSONS are entitled to the equal protections of our laws?

Or does it say that only the ones who are PRECIOUS or NOT RETARDED have that right?
Why don’t Republicans have the same concerns for the born that they do for the fetus?

I find just that one question tends to destroy GOP arguments.

They don’t want to talk any longer when you bring up their lack of support for babies and children.

True story.

"We don't love abortion. We just want as many as possible! Because EUPHEMISM!"

Why don’t Republicans have the same concerns for the born that they do for the fetus?

They don’t want to talk any longer when you bring up their lack of support for babies and children.

True story.
I hear them all the time talking about poor black women who have children with men who won’t be fathers. They want to cut them off welfare and foodstamps and take Obamacare away from them.

If that’s love it’s a tough love.

And they want to take abortion away as an option but they aren’t going to help if the kid is hungry. Should have thought about that before you spread your legs. Go to a food pantry.

It’s insane how much they don’t care about people but care about fetus’

True story.

1. Republicans are not the only ones who oppose abortions.

2. We already HAVE sugficient laws to protect children once they are BORN.

3. It is not anyone elses fault but your own, if you can not see or appreciate the distinctions and differences.

True story.
I hear them all the time talking about poor black women who have children with men who won’t be fathers. They want to cut them off welfare and foodstamps and take Obamacare away from them.

And they want to take abortion away as an option but they aren’t going to help if the kid is hungry. Should have thought about that before you spread your legs. Go to a food pantry.

If you or your friends career path consists of welfare and/or food stamps....you may need a different career.

True story.

If you or your friends career path consists of welfare and/or food stamps....you may need a different career.
Thanks captain obvious

"We don't love abortion. We just want as many as possible! Because EUPHEMISM!"

You might have to give deantard time to look that up.

Forum List

Back