Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?

Came across this question a couple days ago.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a# little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

A zygote ain’t a person .

Refer to post #100.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

Give the legal definition of a person. Then, explain why it is not inclusive enough to include children who are in the fetal stage of their life.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws say they ARE persons and that is why exceptions have to be made to keep abortions legal.

It's time to remove the unconstitutional exceptions.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

We have too many Tards………...

Give the legal definition of a person. Then, explain why it is not inclusive enough to include children who are in the fetal stage of their life.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws say they ARE persons and that is why exceptions have to be made to keep abortions legal.

I agree. Let's get rid of the fetal homicide laws, because they are stupid.

They were meant to punish men who attack pregnant women, but they are being used to punish women who've had miscarriages like Purvi Patel in Indiana.

I believe that's been true of humanity since it began.

I believe that's been true of humanity since it began.

Yep, but the liberals want to fix that by making everyone a Tard.

They see something in that killer that resides in them. They both take innocent lives.

I agree. Let's get rid of the fetal homicide laws, because they are stupid.

They were meant to punish men who attack pregnant women, but they are being used to punish women who've had miscarriages like Purvi Patel in Indiana.
So you want to allow father to have the right to kill their kids too.

Well at least you're consistent...

Perhaps Republicans should pass a law that if a man rapes a woman and she has a baby then the man must be the one to take care of the baby? Does that sound like a good plan?
I think even Fox News is on your side.

In 7 US states, rape victims can be legally forced to share custody of their children with their rapist fathers - FOX

House Republicans Drastically Cut SNAP, Taking Food Assistance from Women and Families | NWLC

How the Trump Administration Deploys Female Pain as Punishment

Making Babies Should Be Between A Husband And Wife, Not Taxpayers

This isn’t about babies or women or a mothers or any of that. This is about making women suffer. And using babies as punishment.
If Republicans cared about babies and women, their policies would reflect that. But they don’t.
There’s a reason they don’t. What is that reason?

No, since a fetus isn't a person, it isn't murder.

Charge the crime for what it is- assault.

We've already seen the religious nutters like Pence try to abuse these laws.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a# little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

Refer to post #100.
“Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?”

This is just as ignorant, stupid, and wrong today as it was almost six months ago.

I'm mostly a political independent who fully supports killing both, so at least I'm not a hypocrite. I'm very pro-death in many situations.

Refer to post #100.
“Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?”

This is just as ignorant, stupid, and wrong today as it was almost six months ago.

Great, you can refer to post #100 also...dumbass.

No, since a fetus isn't a person, it isn't murder.

Charge the crime for what it is- assault.

We've already seen the religious nutters like Pence try to abuse these laws.
So if a man manages to kill a mother's unborn child without hurting the mother, it isn't a crime... Is that right?

Lots of men would love to avoid 18 years of child support... Are you with them?

So if a man manages to kill a mother's unborn child without hurting the mother, it isn't a crime... Is that right?

I'm not sure how that would be possible. Telepathy.

actually, this was the standard the Bible held in Exodus 21:22-23.

Obviously, if he hits a woman hard enough to make her miscarry, or poisons her so she miscarries, that's assault.

Lots of men would love to avoid 18 years of child support... Are you with them?

You pays your money and youse takes your chances..

I'm not sure how that would be possible. Telepathy.

actually, this was the standard the Bible held in Exodus 21:22-23.

Obviously, if he hits a woman hard enough to make her miscarry, or poisons her so she miscarries, that's assault.

I don't know if it's possible, but you avoided the question.

You support a man's right to abort his child if he can do so without harming the mother, is that correct? Yes or No?

How can you be pro-life and for the death penalty and war?

don't know if it's possible, but you avoided the question.

You support a man's right to abort his child if he can do so without harming the mother, is that correct? Yes or No?

I don't work with impossible hypotheticals...You might as well ask me if it's okay to hunt Unicorns with vorpal blades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back