Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers?

Came across this question a couple days ago.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?
Most people that are opposed to abortion is also against capital punishment, why, it's in the Bible how Cain did not receive any form of capital punishment by God for his murder of his brother Abel.

Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven’t viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?
This fails as a false comparison fallacy, and exhibits an ignorance of the law common to most conservatives.

A woman’s right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process.

Murder concerns criminal law and procedural due process.

One issue has nothing whatsoever to do with he other.
Not to mention the issue of none citizenship of the unborn or their recognition as being independent human beings..

So what WMDs were found?
Actually, a WMD program was found, but not the expected stockpiles.

I never said WMD stockpiles were found.

I said the Clinton and Bush admins did not fake intelligence.

And you clearly have no serious arguments to the contrary, or you would have made them.

It's not impossible.

Its just that you can't answer because your position is indefensible.

We both know that.

Okay, tell me a way that a man can induce an abortion without harming the woman, that wouldn't count as assault in a legal sense.

We'll wait.
Induce an abortion for what ??
Perhaps economic reasons... The same reason pro-aborts often give
Not good enough reasons, as some of our most elite citizens have come from poverty in the past. Sort of makes people struggle to do better or sadly be destroyed by it.

No, since a fetus isn't a person, it isn't murder.

Charge the crime for what it is- assault.

We've already seen the religious nutters like Pence try to abuse these laws.
When slave owners killed slaves it wasn't murder either.

Too bad for you Leftists that nutters like Lincoln changed all that.

Interesting that Democrats always need someone they can kill with impunity, isn't it?

Most people that are opposed to abortion is also against capital punishment, why, it's in the Bible how Cain did not receive any form of capital punishment by God for his murder of his brother Abel.
His punishment was worse, because he was allowed to live yet never to be accepted in society again, and if seen or encountered he was to be shunned but not killed.

Now who on Earth wants to live a life like that ?? Now remember that most after going foward were Godly in those days, and they had a constructive fear of God, but now such a punishment would be an escape for the culprit as safe havens or acceptance is more widely known for such murderous people these days, and that leads us right back to why we see the things that we are seeing these days. God is with us until we decide differently, then we are on our own.

So what WMDs were found?

And you clearly have no serious arguments to the contrary, or you would have made them.
They went in for WMD. That's called willful ignorance.

So what WMDs were found?

Who cares, as the goal was regime change in which the Iraqis welcomed with open arms. It is only the undermining and semantics carried out back here that got in the way of mission accomplished.

So what WMDs were found?

Who cares, as the goal was regime change in which the Iraqis welcomed with open arms. It is only the undermining and semantics carried out back here that got in the way of mission accomplished.
We went for WMDs and there were none = Bogus war.

That's a stupid comment, given the facts.

1. The entire planet expected WMD stockpiles. The UN. France, Germany, Britain. It wasn't willful anything. Too bad Saddam isn't hear to thank you for your support.

2. Saddam was firing on American aircraft, not that you care.

3. Saddam was threatening the entire refund with WMDs.

4. Saddam was refusing UN inspections that he agreed to.

Look... I get the fact that Leftist have need to kiss the ass of every enemy of America...But you lost this one.

America won... Get over it.

That's a stupid comment, given the facts.

1. The entire planet expected WMD stockpiles. The UN. France, Germany, Britain. It wasn't willful anything. Too bad Saddam isn't hear to thank you for your support.

2. Saddam was firing on American aircraft, not that you care.

3. Saddam was threatening the entire refund with WMDs.

4. Saddam was refusing UN inspections that he agreed to.

Look... I get the fact that Leftist have need to kiss the ass of every enemy of America...But you lost this one.

America won... Get over it.
We destroyed their country completely on a lie. And they sent the black guy to lie for them (Colin Powell) at the UN. A sad day/time for the US.

And destroying Iraq completely to get Saddam is not a valid argument. It's total bullshit.

We destroyed their country completely on a lie. And they sent the black guy to lie for them (Colin Powell) at the UN. A sad day/time for the US.

And destroying Iraq completely to get Saddam is not a valid argument. It's total bullshit.
Saddam is dead. You can stop licking his boots now.

Saddam claimed to have WMDs, and refused inspections.

Iraq's Dictator was completely destroyed, Iraq was not. Being a Leftist, I see your confusion.

I understand you were triggered by the free elections in Iraq, but get over it.

Don't worry. There are still Terrorists out there for you to support.. Like Iran's Mullahs, that recently got a plane load of cash... I'll be to you loved that... Didn't you?

Iraq's Dictator was completely destroyed, Iraq was not. Being a Leftist, I see your confusion.

Don't worry. There are still Terrorists out there for you to support.. Like Iran's Mullahs, that recently got a plane load of cash... I'll be to you loved that... Didn't you?
You know I’m right so you make up your fantasy world. Enjoy.

Hahahaha...

You run with that if it makes you think you didn't make a fool of yourself.

Hahahaha...

You run with that if it makes you think you didn't make a fool of yourself.
No WMDs. You lose.

Forum List

Back