WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

Probably want to protect him from the right wing weirdos. They remind me of jihadis.

The obvious reason they haven't released the guy's name is that his life would be in direct danger from the jihadis.

What I'm not sure about is whether it's supposed to be public record, or whether withholding his name is proper protocol.

But, whatever keeps the flock angry, I guess.
Well let's say your daughter was the one that got killed. Would you want to know the name of the officer.

Don't tell me she should not have gone or some other 40 hr a week dust breather bullshit.

Would you want to know who brutally shot your daughter. Imagine her screaming...Daddy Daddy help me

Picture your daughters face now. Cold lifeless. Blood squirting everywhere. Picture her with some guts hanging out

would you want to know

I highly doubt youare fertile and can produce any offspring that would live past birth. This is just an example

The obvious reason they haven't released the guy's name is that his life would be in direct danger from the jihadis.

What I'm not sure about is whether it's supposed to be public record, or whether withholding his name is proper protocol.

Well let's say your daughter was the one that got killed. Would you want to know the name of the officer.

Don't tell me she should not have gone or some other 40 hr a week dust breather bullshit.

Would you want to know who brutally shot your daughter. Imagine her screaming...Daddy Daddy help me

Picture your daughters face now. Cold lifeless. Blood squirting everywhere. Picture her with some guts hanging out

would you want to know

I highly doubt youare fertile and can produce any offspring that would live past birth. This is just an example
How about you image that your George Floyd's Mother.

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

I'm probably late to pointing this out, but how much do you want to spend to protect that officer from being attacked by all the nuts that were stirred up by all the forums calling him a murderer.

would you want to know

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

What would be the point of it?

Death threats from you knuckle dragging maga fuckups....
You mean all the threats you make to people who disagree with you

May GD you and everyone you love
What threats are those?

Opposing arguments?
Death threats from monsters like you is what pisses me off.

i get so mad if someone threatens to rape someone I wish they were raped with a rusty butcher knife

You GD worthless pos

Relax Francis

Well you ignore this stuff pal and when I bring it up you say relax. Think that guy relaxed? Put your family always in someones position and it will be krystal klear

Tired of you libturds threatning people and thinking your not murderous thugs in reality

hqdefault.jpg

Lighten up Francis

Sure when cornered......................all you have is that..........................I'm very relaxed enjoying seeing this country go to shit. Don't affect me none. Just makes me laugh

4 young mothers shot point blank in the head in Chicago. All amusing to me now when last year it was horrific

What threats are those?

Opposing arguments?

i get so mad if someone threatens to rape someone I wish they were raped with a rusty butcher knife

You GD worthless pos

Relax Francis

Well you ignore this stuff pal and when I bring it up you say relax. Think that guy relaxed? Put your family always in someones position and it will be krystal klear

Tired of you libturds threatning people and thinking your not murderous thugs in reality

hqdefault.jpg

Lighten up Francis

Sure when cornered......................all you have is that..........................I'm very relaxed enjoying seeing this country go to shit. Don't affect me none. Just makes me laugh

4 young mothers shot point blank in the head in Chicago. All amusing to me now when last year it was horrific

What makes you think I cornered.

You assholes love to see gun violence everywhere. It means that you can push more guns and an authoritarian police state.

No reason to keep the name secret; the officer should, at the very least, receive a Medal of Freedom for wiping out an insurrectionist attempting the overthrow of the government of the United States of America! Bigly!!!
Condoning murder is an epidemic with you morons. What a bunch of miserable bastards you are. :ahole-1:
So you support the insurrectionists trying to overthrow our government. Therefore you hate our country and should just pack up and leave. North Korea would probably welcome you with open arms. Bigly!!!
Protesting is never an overthrow
We realize dissent won’t fit in your safe space
A mob storming a government building to intimidate those inside is straight out of Mussolini's "Fascism for Dumfucks", and was not a protest. Just like the riots during the summer were not protests either.

Now pretend it wasn't a mob acting under Trumpybears directions.
There is no pretend here
Trump told them to go and applause some and not others
They did and were let in. After all were inside Pelosi agitators suddenly arrived at the back of the group and trouble started
Probably the most recorded "Pinhead Rebellion", ever. So believe what you want.

I'm probably late to pointing this out, but how much do you want to spend to protect that officer from being attacked by all the nuts that were stirred up by all the forums calling him a murderer.
He's way worse than Chauvin. He was a deranged colored officer obviously. Shoots a woman in the back.......I totally approve now of Chauvins actions over your absolute disgusting scams over 5 yrs

He's way worse than Chauvin. He was a deranged colored officer obviously. Shoots a woman in the back.......I totally approve now of Chauvins actions over your absolute disgusting scams over 5 yrs
Never let a racist moment waste, right alt-whitey.

Well, Happy Juneteenth to you.

I have heard that the murderous cop is well known online, and that he is heavily involved with the democratic party and BLM, that is why the thug has not been id'd, because it was an act of naked political murder by a naked fascist thug who apparently has a well established online presence!
"I have heard".............................:heehee:
Yes, from cops who know... we know who it was, do you even care??? You better, because you democrats will treated exactly as you have sown...
"from cops who know".....................:heehee:

Babbitt wasn't shot in the back. You aren't very good at this.

What threats are those?

Opposing arguments?

You GD worthless pos

Relax Francis

hqdefault.jpg

Lighten up Francis

What makes you think I cornered.

You assholes love to see gun violence everywhere. It means that you can push more guns and an authoritarian police state.

If we took the guns out of libturds hands, it would not be a problem. Libturds are too immature to handle firearms. too immature for anything.

I don't own a gun would never need one. No one has ever fucked with me once in life except that kid who bothered me. I rigged his bike. He was flying down the street and his bike collapsed...lol...He hit a Chevy face first. Teeth everywhere...lol...They said they heard his screams streets away

Always hit them back10 times harder

would you want to know

How about the image of the pregnant woman who had a gun to her swollen belly and told she would have an abortion on the wall if she didn't hand over the drugs

Ok.....

This is why you lost all credibility. Chauvins actions were uniquely onerous. The nine minutes it took to murder someone, vs the fraction of a second for the officer to pull the trigger.

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him
Another pearl of wisdom from the Island of the living brain dead.
Trump has killed before he will do it again
He likes to kill it builds his ego.
Trump has bragged he can kill people and get away with it
He got Ashley killed with his lies about the election and has never acknowledged her death.
That cop murdered Babbitt. Period.
Nope...but trump fluffers (RU1?) want to murder him.
The Democrats would probably like to kill him. He knows to much. That is why his identity is concealed.

"knows to much".....:heehee: Time is still rolling along on election fraud proof. Tick Tock there, hun.
By the end of the month, troll.
The end of the month in what year? 2025?
Shhhhhh...surely that poster means the end of THIS month (June, 2021). Surely that poster isn't a dishonest liar.
If you were informed you would know. You are not informed.
June 30th, 2021....right?
Hmmmmmmmmm...did someone run away?
No need to run from a troll. Try Google, you worthless fuck.

Forum List

Back