WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

He's way worse than Chauvin. He was a deranged colored officer obviously. Shoots a woman in the back.......I totally approve now of Chauvins actions over your absolute disgusting scams over 5 yrs
Babbitt wasn't shot in the back. You aren't very good at this.
When somebody is a raving lunatic. Arguing facts will never do anything but drive him further into the hole he's digging.

The obvious reason they haven't released the guy's name is that his life would be in direct danger from the jihadis.

What I'm not sure about is whether it's supposed to be public record, or whether withholding his name is proper protocol.

But, whatever keeps the flock angry, I guess.
Well let's say your daughter was the one that got killed. Would you want to know the name of the officer.

Don't tell me she should not have gone or some other 40 hr a week dust breather bullshit.

Would you want to know who brutally shot your daughter. Imagine her screaming...Daddy Daddy help me

Picture your daughters face now. Cold lifeless. Blood squirting everywhere. Picture her with some guts hanging out

would you want to know

I highly doubt youare fertile and can produce any offspring that would live past birth. This is just an example
How about you image that your George Floyd's Mother.
How about the image of the pregnant woman who had a gun to her swollen belly and told she would have an abortion on the wall if she didn't hand over the drugs

Ok.....
She was at the riot on 1/6?

The obvious reason they haven't released the guy's name is that his life would be in direct danger from the jihadis.

What I'm not sure about is whether it's supposed to be public record, or whether withholding his name is proper protocol.

Well let's say your daughter was the one that got killed. Would you want to know the name of the officer.

Don't tell me she should not have gone or some other 40 hr a week dust breather bullshit.

Would you want to know who brutally shot your daughter. Imagine her screaming...Daddy Daddy help me

Picture your daughters face now. Cold lifeless. Blood squirting everywhere. Picture her with some guts hanging out

would you want to know

I highly doubt youare fertile and can produce any offspring that would live past birth. This is just an example
That reminds me....what happened to that 10 million dollar lawsuit her family was going to file?

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

What would be the point of it?

Death threats from you knuckle dragging maga fuckups....
You mean all the threats you make to people who disagree with you

May GD you and everyone you love
What threats are those?

Opposing arguments?
Death threats from monsters like you is what pisses me off.

i get so mad if someone threatens to rape someone I wish they were raped with a rusty butcher knife

You GD worthless pos

Relax Francis

Well you ignore this stuff pal and when I bring it up you say relax. Think that guy relaxed? Put your family always in someones position and it will be krystal klear

Tired of you libturds threatning people and thinking your not murderous thugs in reality

hqdefault.jpg

Lighten up Francis

Sure when cornered......................all you have is that..........................I'm very relaxed enjoying seeing this country go to shit. Don't affect me none. Just makes me laugh

4 young mothers shot point blank in the head in Chicago. All amusing to me now when last year it was horrific

What makes you think I cornered.

You assholes love to see gun violence everywhere. It means that you can push more guns and an authoritarian police state.

If we took the guns out of libturds hands, it would not be a problem. Libturds are too immature to handle firearms. too immature for anything.

I don't own a gun would never need one. No one has ever fucked with me once in life except that kid who bothered me. I rigged his bike. He was flying down the street and his bike collapsed...lol...He hit a Chevy face first. Teeth everywhere...lol...They said they heard his screams streets away

Always hit them back10 times harder

So you are for gun control....

Throwing the 2nd Amendment under the bus, eh?

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him
Another pearl of wisdom from the Island of the living brain dead.
Trump has killed before he will do it again
He likes to kill it builds his ego.
Trump has bragged he can kill people and get away with it
He got Ashley killed with his lies about the election and has never acknowledged her death.
That cop murdered Babbitt. Period.
Nope...but trump fluffers (RU1?) want to murder him.
The Democrats would probably like to kill him. He knows to much. That is why his identity is concealed.

"knows to much".....:heehee: Time is still rolling along on election fraud proof. Tick Tock there, hun.
By the end of the month, troll.
The end of the month in what year? 2025?
Shhhhhh...surely that poster means the end of THIS month (June, 2021). Surely that poster isn't a dishonest liar.
If you were informed you would know. You are not informed.
June 30th, 2021....right?
Hmmmmmmmmm...did someone run away?
No need to run from a troll. Try Google, you worthless fuck.
I suspect you are going to weasel out be the end of this month............trump fluffers are good at weaseling out. But don't worry, I'll keep reminding you of your prediction about election fraud and when it would be exposed.

I suspect it is to protect his life/family/property.

I get it and admit I understand it despite being upset that he isn't charged. Until such time he deserves the same autonomy that EVERY OTHER COP SHOULD RECEIVE

They hide it because they only want to focus on making republicans and trump look bad. That's they only talk about them in the worst terms, and won't stop talking about it.

They only want negative light on them, they don't want people to know a unarmed woman was shot while crawling.

Plus, she is white. And we all know that right now unless you're black or standing in the way of republicans no one gives a shit. They have an agenda to protect.

would you want to know

How about you image that your George Floyd's Mother.
Mamma Floyd raised a drug addicted, felon. A convict. A thug. A woman abuser. A drain on society. Mamma Floyd is a failure as a parent. Because of that her son is dead.

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

Because you violent assholes will probably send your Brown Shirt patriots to put a bounty on his head and threaten him and his family....like you’ve been doing to election workers.

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him
Another pearl of wisdom from the Island of the living brain dead.
Trump has killed before he will do it again
He likes to kill it builds his ego.
Trump has bragged he can kill people and get away with it
He got Ashley killed with his lies about the election and has never acknowledged her death.
That cop murdered Babbitt. Period.
Nope...but trump fluffers (RU1?) want to murder him.
The Democrats would probably like to kill him. He knows to much. That is why his identity is concealed.

"knows to much".....:heehee: Time is still rolling along on election fraud proof. Tick Tock there, hun.
By the end of the month, troll.
The end of the month in what year? 2025?
Shhhhhh...surely that poster means the end of THIS month (June, 2021). Surely that poster isn't a dishonest liar.
If you were informed you would know. You are not informed.
June 30th, 2021....right?
Hmmmmmmmmm...did someone run away?
No need to run from a troll. Try Google, you worthless fuck.
I suspect you are going to weasel out be the end of this month............trump fluffers are good at weaseling out. But don't worry, I'll keep reminding you of your prediction about election fraud and when it would be exposed.
Those are some lofty goals you’ve set for yourself. Good luck!

OMG I've never deleted so many posts in my life....lolol

good job of baiting me folks........................sorry.lololol

sorry for the assholiness onmy part..kisses and love

He's way worse than Chauvin. He was a deranged colored officer obviously. Shoots a woman in the back.......I totally approve now of Chauvins actions over your absolute disgusting scams over 5 yrs
Babbitt wasn't shot in the back. You aren't very good at this.
When somebody is a raving lunatic. Arguing facts will never do anything but drive him further into the hole he's digging.
You're right.This thread got really intense

sorry for any of this fellow human being

They hide it because they only want to focus on making republicans and trump look bad. That's they only talk about them in the worst terms, and won't stop talking about it.

They only want negative light on them, they don't want people to know a unarmed woman was shot while crawling.

Plus, she is white. And we all know that right now unless you're black or standing in the way of republicans no one gives a shit. They have an agenda to protect.
"only want to focus on making republicans and trump look bad".............. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What would be the point of it?

Death threats from you knuckle dragging maga fuckups....
You mean all the threats you make to people who disagree with you

May GD you and everyone you love
What threats are those?

Opposing arguments?
Death threats from monsters like you is what pisses me off.

i get so mad if someone threatens to rape someone I wish they were raped with a rusty butcher knife

You GD worthless pos

Relax Francis

Well you ignore this stuff pal and when I bring it up you say relax. Think that guy relaxed? Put your family always in someones position and it will be krystal klear

Tired of you libturds threatning people and thinking your not murderous thugs in reality

hqdefault.jpg

Lighten up Francis

Sure when cornered......................all you have is that..........................I'm very relaxed enjoying seeing this country go to shit. Don't affect me none. Just makes me laugh

4 young mothers shot point blank in the head in Chicago. All amusing to me now when last year it was horrific

What makes you think I cornered.

You assholes love to see gun violence everywhere. It means that you can push more guns and an authoritarian police state.

If we took the guns out of libturds hands, it would not be a problem. Libturds are too immature to handle firearms. too immature for anything.

I don't own a gun would never need one. No one has ever fucked with me once in life except that kid who bothered me. I rigged his bike. He was flying down the street and his bike collapsed...lol...He hit a Chevy face first. Teeth everywhere...lol...They said they heard his screams streets away

Always hit them back10 times harder

So you are for gun control....

Throwing the 2nd Amendment under the bus, eh?

I am probably more gun control than most conservs are. But until we figure out how to get the illegal gun owners to hand over their guns, not much you can do

Aside from a couple shotguns dusting in a closet I inherited, I never owned a gun and never will.

Forum List

Back