Why is it taking so long for my job to fire this spanish guy?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This spanish guy put in his resignation a couple of months ago and they offered him more to stay. So then the big boss has a meeting saying that our jobs are in jeopardy and may not ve working after 6/30/18.

So now the spanish guy calls every other day i guess trying to leave again. Lol. Why would someone be so fucking obvious that they are looking for Another job?

They need to fire that mutherfucker asap

He has called out like 10 times since the meeting

He is trying to get fired so that he can lay around and collect unemployment. .... :cool:

This spanish guy put in his resignation a couple of months ago and they offered him more to stay. So then the big boss has a meeting saying that our jobs are in jeopardy and may not ve working after 6/30/18.

So now the spanish guy calls every other day i guess trying to leave again. Lol. Why would someone be so fucking obvious that they are looking for Another job?

You should be more concerned with where you'll find new employment if the axe falls on you come June. Unless of course you'll be able to get some sorta unemployment handout for God only knows how many weeks in which case no need to start that job search until the goodies get close to drying up since there's no point in getting work while you're being paid not to, huh? I mean what kind of fool...

You should be more concerned with where you'll find new employment if the axe falls on you come June. Unless of course you'll be able to get some sorta unemployment handout for God only knows how many weeks in which case no need to start that job search until the goodies get close to drying up since there's no point in getting work while you're being paid not to, huh? I mean what kind of fool...

You just defined "freeloading."

Maybe you should call in, offer to quit and see if they offer you a raise to stay.

He is trying to get fired so that he can lay around and collect unemployment. .... :cool:

You dont get unemployment when you fired
You only get refused if you quit. At least in my state as "no fault of your own" is defined by your state.

Its still a long delay when you fired
I wouldnt know :eusa_whistle:

Well i know because i was fired for gross misconduct

The job told us not to worry they have a plan b and c

Why do you ask questions you already know the answers to?

They need to fire his ass
Why? Didn't he resign? Sounds odd

He resigned, they offered him more money and he took the resignation back

After the meeting about our jobs, he been calling out every other day. He called out after two holidays. Veterans day and Thanksgiving

So its time for his ass to go

After the meeting about our jobs, he been calling out every other day. He called out after two holidays. Veterans day and Thanksgiving

Do you think it is because he is Spanish?

Do you think it is because he is Spanish?

Probably

Forum List

Back