Why Is It That Minorities Vote Democrat Again?

Surely you can do better than that. What is a MAGA? You can't define it, can you?
Defining MAGA isn't hard. All members of the trump cult are MAGA. The remnants of the teabagger bunch are MAGA. If you believe everything tump says, and refuse to believe he has done anything wrong, you are a MAGA. If fox and similar sources keep you constantly angry and afraid you are a MAGA.

LOL. Yes, I know Democrats want to take my rights away while trying to claim Republicans are trying to take my rights away. You leftists want to suppress the votes of 76 million people so don't tell me Republicans are the ones trying to suppress votes.
You don't have the right to be a public health hazard, infecting other members of the community with a deadly virus. What god do you worship? Satan? If you behave like a demon, you will be treated as one.

I personally don't care anything about Trump but I do know under him my life was far better than under Biden, whether Trump cares about me personally or not.

R.gif

Defining MAGA isn't hard. All members of the trump cult are MAGA. The remnants of the teabagger bunch are MAGA. If you believe everything tump says, and refuse to believe he has done anything wrong, you are a MAGA. If fox and similar sources keep you constantly angry and afraid you are a MAGA.
So, you're saying that the 76 million people who voted for him are MAGA's? You're calling 76 million people MAGA's?

I understand you are too stupid to use the internet, or get an id, but if you dont vote for me, you aint black, cockroaches.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Is that a direct quote, or just something you thought would sound cool. If it's a direct quote then how about a link?

You don't have the right to be a public health hazard, infecting other members of the community with a deadly virus. What god do you worship? Satan? If you behave like a demon, you will be treated as one.
I get it. You have said repeatedly that we don't have rights and that you back up those who take our rights away.

You think they're too stupid to get an ID to vote, and if your side has their 'best interests at heart', why after 40-50 years are they still living in slums and hellhole inner cities that are like war zones, all run by dems for decades? You've done squat to improve anything.
You MAGAs have made that remark for so long till you're starting to think it makes sense.

You want to use an article by a hard core MAGA writer to justify your claims? You might as well have posted something by Alex Jones, or Glenn Beck.
What? ABC polls show democrats are losing the minority vote. Here's a report from CNN. Are you calling them MAGA?

So minorities best interests are illegal invasion, being used by a political party to prop up their own power and to supplant a cheap labor force adding burden to cities while dragging down wages?
Is that a real question, or do you just like to spout shit?

What? ABC polls show democrats are losing the minority vote. Here's a report from CNN. Are you calling them MAGA?

Democrats have a 73% to 11% lead over repubicans with the black vote. There might be a slight temoprary dip, but when you consider there will most likely be a repeat of Biden v trump, that dip will undoubtedly disappear. It's worth noting, but certainly not much to lose sleep over.

Nothing worthwhile has ever been accomplished overnight.

The only alternative you see is to keep the corrupt duopoly in power so you'll keep getting more of the same shit we have now.

No, it's called accepting reality and dealing the cards that were dealt to you making the best hand possible.

Really? I'm not suprised that you think that. MAGAs think a lot of dumb stuff that just isn't true. I'm guessng that's because fox and similar sources blow so much smoke up your ass.
Oh, now I’m MAGA? :auiqs.jpg: I really wish you guys would make up your minds.

I just don't understand it. Not that New York was ever a great place to live but it has now turned into a shithole, especially for minorities.

Blame the Great Migration, and the advent of Urban Democratic Planations... and Massa's promises of lots of Free $hit... like Welfare... and Reparations...

Your words ring hollow
Maybe you can look at your confederates here who post regularly and maybe it would dawn on you why nobody lies you.... I doubt you'd understand it but....

Even a stupid Niqqer can get lucky.....

Oh, now I’m MAGA? :auiqs.jpg: I really wish you guys would make up your minds.
Your post was ambiguous.
I inquired whether the poster thought blacks were too stupid to recognize who was best for them
You replied - 'I think that applies to most people.'

Did you mean
most people think blacks are too stupid
or
most people are too stupid.

Forum List

Back