Why Is It That Minorities Vote Democrat Again?

If the country would've followed your line of reasoning, we would now have tens of millions of dead Americans and the virus would still be killing millions throughout this country and the world. Millions of Americans would've sought medical care only to hear doctors and nurses tell them to go back home and die. The economy would've collapsed even more and we would now still be in a great depression, with much higher unemployment.

Your conspiracy theories regarding the vaccines supposedly killing millions of people is a lie, along with the moon landing hoax conspiracy and the flat earth lunacy. You're in the same boat with them.

You complain about mask mandates because supposedly the government doesn't have the right to impose public safety measures in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, and you supposedly have the right to infect others with deadly disease. Then you try to get the government to force women to remain pregnant, making it illegal for them to end their pregnancies, even before they have a fetus in their wombs. You could care less about those single mothers and the babies they will give birth to and be responsible for, because most of them are black, Latino, and poor. You're not pro-life, you're pro-death and pro-bullshit-hypocrisy.

"UUUUUuuuu too bad if I infect someone with covid, that's their problem. I don't want to wear a mask in a public crowded venue and if I infect people too bad..I don't give a hoot"

You're so "pro-life". A bunch of hypocrites.

No, we would have less dead. Our own govt failed the people again. Worthless.

You don't define something with pictures and cartoons. What is MAGA?

No, they've pandered to the libs who are the party of slavery and segregation. Rs are spineless cowards and Ds are worthless idiots.

Ironically the Republican party is now the party of slavery and death. Serving the rich at the expense of the poor and working class. The Democrats are far from perfect but at least they care more for the poor and working class.

I just don't understand it. Not that New York was ever a great place to live but it has now turned into a shithole, especially for minorities.
It's because Republicans can't separate their opposition to the welfare state from their disdain for its victims. The disdain turns them away.

Ironically the Republican party is now the party of slavery and death. Serving the rich at the expense of the poor and working class. The Democrats are far from perfect but at least they care more for the poor and working class.

No, dems hate the working class with a passion. Both parties are disgusting. Until you realize that, you're part of the problem.

I just don't understand it.
As it turns out, there is something that is even more important to many black and brown people than the normal issues. And that is that it's not very pleasant to live in a country in which people hate you simply for the color of your (and your children's) skin. So for them, that has to take precedent. Not for all, but for many.

In reality, the below is what still exists, even though many on the Right refuse to admit it. So this has a lot to do with it.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:
However, rest assured that if we could somehow do it over again we would have picked our own cotton rather than bring all those goddamn Jungle Monkeys over here.
If there's one thing @Superbadbrutha is for sure, it's a good slave.
And we do need to send all the marxist jigaboos back to Africa or execute them.
I used to not hate black people but they sure made it easy recently, so I hate them all. I will make life hell for every fucking neegrow I deal with. Pray I am never on a jury because I will convict all day long SOLELY because fuck black people in the fucking black asshole!!!
Time to make black people suffer!!!

If the country would've followed your line of reasoning, we would now have tens of millions of dead Americans and the virus would still be killing millions throughout this country and the world. Millions of Americans would've sought medical care only to hear doctors and nurses tell them to go back home and die. The economy would've collapsed even more and we would now still be in a great depression, with much higher unemployment.

Your conspiracy theories regarding the vaccines supposedly killing millions of people is a lie, along with the moon landing hoax conspiracy and the flat earth lunacy. You're in the same boat with them.

You complain about mask mandates because supposedly the government doesn't have the right to impose public safety measures in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, and you think you have the right to infect others with a deadly virus. Then you try to get the government to force women to remain pregnant, making it illegal for them to end their pregnancies, even before they have a fetus in their wombs. You could care less about those single mothers and the babies they will give birth to and be responsible for, because most of them are black, Latino, and poor. You're not pro-life, you're pro-death and pro-bullshit-hypocrisy.

"UUUUUuuuu too bad if I infect someone with covid, that's their problem. I don't want to wear a mask in a public crowded venue in the middle of a nationwide, deadly pandemic. If I infect people too bad..I don't give a hoot"

You're so "pro-life". Sure.
Thanks for admitting that you took people's rights away.

Yeah yeah yeah, you have been saying that for decades. People have heard you cry wolf for far too long now. I remember 50 years ago when I was a kid Democrats saying Republicans wanted to take senior's social security away. Well, we've still got it.

Trump's up by 8 points over Biden for 2024 and you guys are sweating bullets. And the worst has yet to come. Inflation is rising, a recession is coming, layoffs are coming, evictions will continue to climb, and the stock market will tank. And that doesn't even talk about the debt ceiling crisis, in which more Americans are blaming Democrats more than Republicans.

As it turns out, there is something that is even more important to many black and brown people than the normal issues. And that is that it's not very pleasant to live in a country in which people hate you simply for the color of your (and your children's) skin. So for them, that has to take precedent. Not for all, but for many.

In reality, the below is what still exists, even though many on the Right refuse to admit it. So this has a lot to do with it.
All of that and yet Trump is leading in the 2024 polling by 8 points. Apparently, not everyone agrees with you.

Typical leftist lie. Nobody hates another person because of the color of their skin. They may hate people of a certain skin color based on how they conduct themselves, but not because their skin is of a different shade. Blacks use that line because they will never admit to themselves it's how they act instead of how they look. As far as they're concerned, if you hate them for any reason, it's because you're a racist and nothing else.

I just don't understand it. Not that New York was ever a great place to live but it has now turned into a shithole, especially for minorities.

Minorities vote Democrat because Republicans don't give a shit about people of color.

Typical leftist lie. Nobody hates another person because of the color of their skin. They may hate people of a certain skin color based on how they conduct themselves, but not because their skin is of a different shade. Blacks use that line because they will never admit to themselves it's how they act instead of how they look. As far as they're concerned, if you hate them for any reason, it's because you're a racist and nothing else.
I know. Fake news. I know.

I answered your question. You're free to deny it.
And you are free to deny these:

And you are free to deny these:

Why would I deny anything?

I answered your question about race, then you changed the subject to polls.

Believe what you want.

Minorities vote Democrat because Republicans don't give a shit about people of color.
Well, minorities are flocking away from Democrats in droves. In 2020 Biden had 95% of the black vote. Today, only about 55%. They are also losing Hispanics by the truck load.

Forum List

Back