Why is it that no one has asked, "How did the kid know that the rooftop in Butler PA, would not have any police presence?"

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
We all saw it, the kid went right over to the roof and climbed up and got ready for the kill shot. How did he know it would be empty of police, so he could take the shot? This was a coordinated attempt and i think Merrick Garland knew all about it, even planned it.

i think it was a coordinated stunt so trump can sell t shirts and whine on fox. i think trump knew all about it, and even planned it.

i think it was a coordinated stunt so trump can sell t shirts and whine on fox. i think trump knew all about it, and even planned it.
That's a dumb thing to believe. Tell you what, give somebody a gun who hates your guts, set them up on a rooftop 130 yards away from you and tell them to fire at you 8 times, but to be sure they only nick one of your ears. Come back and tell us how it went, assuming you're not in the morgue.

IOW, stupid. No one sets up a live fire situation with someone shooting at them. Too many things go wrong.

He didn’t know the rooftop would be unprotected
He was spotted walking around the site looking suspicious

He showed up on site looking for a good vantage point. If there was none, he would just go home

Forum List

Back