Elon Musk: If Trump loses I'm fucked

Or simply aware. Something you dont understand.
Musk went on to explain that he’d been “trashing Kamala non-stop,” notably mispronouncing the name of the vice president, while outlining the “joke” he’d told on his social media platform X about the potential assassination of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Musk eventually deleted that tweet.

It was all done with a laugh, but the discussion was also deadly serious, as viewers would learn while the two men spoke at length. Later in the interview, which was recorded on Sunday, Musk reiterated that he was such a threat to Democrats like Harris would even have him jailed. The billionaire said X in particular, which Musk bought for $44 billion back in 2022 when it was known as Twitter, was such a threat that Dems would try to “shut it down by any means possible.”
“They’ll try to prosecute the company, prosecute me. I mean, the amount of lawfare that we’ve seen taking place is outrageous,” said Musk.
X is valued at $9.4B today. He doesn't need any help shutting it down.

Duh.

And now your're suggesting that Kamala will shut down X and you don't see a problem with that for every American?
Shutting down X will not render anyone's vocal cords inoperative.

Musk has policies that restrict what people can post on X, those policies serve his interests, yet you do not complain about the First Amendment, why?

X is a piece of shit, Musk uses it and is overseen by nobody, I don't see why wealth should give someone more freedom to post than a poor person. X currently restricts the kinds of views that can be expressed and an unelected oligarch is the only authority over that, you want an oligarchy not a democracy.

If X disappeared tomorrow it would upset nobody except a few uneducated Trump handjobbers like yourself and all the other sycophants.

Shutting down X will not render anyone's vocal cords inoperative.
What a really stupid statement.
Musk has policies that restrict what people can post on X, those policies serve his interests, yet you do not complain about the First Amendment, why?
Compared to how Twitter was operated prior to Musk buying it, X is a bastion of free speech. Dorsey already admitted how he messed up Twitter doing Biden's bidding and censuring Biden's critics when Biden demanded it. I bet you enjoyed that being the ignorant to the First Amendment person that you are, Sherley.
X is a piece of shit, Musk uses it and is overseen by nobody,
Its overseen by its users, dickhead. Musk doesn't allow pedophilia, doesn't allow criminal elements, but does allow the free exchange of ideas which is, of course, something democrats hate.
I don't see why wealth should give someone more freedom to post than a poor person.
LOL, it doesn't, Sherley. :rolleyes: It's free to anyone with the internet and a device. Gawd, but thinking is tough on your end, eh?
X currently restricts the kinds of views that can be expressed
I think you need to link that. As I already said, there is a TON LESS restrictions than prior to Musk's purchase of the platform.

You just want to shut up the right permanently and completely. That would please you, right Sherley?
If X disappeared tomorrow it would upset nobody except a few uneducated Trump handjobbers like yourself and all the other sycophants.
LOL. Obviously, you're not just ignorant about the First Amendment. Your own dementia patient announced on X that the DNC coup to kick him off the ballot worked.

1728417351023.png

Forum List

Back