Why is it that women never accept blame when they are caught cheating???

seeing so many stories on social media with a woman who secretly wanted a husband who is a good provider and a bad boy to fuck on the side

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man?

Pisses me off man

Because men are always wrong....

People cheat for a variety of reasons. But cheating is rarely the problem. It is a symptom of the problem.

Try being in a poly relationship. Then, if they fool around it isn't a big deal. They just have to be open and honest about everything.

Does not work. Met couples who did the open and honest fooling around bit, and it fell all apart.

seeing so many stories on social media with a woman who secretly wanted a husband who is a good provider and a bad boy to fuck on the side

And when they are caught they are never apologetic instead they are confrontational. Why even get married if you are a man?

Pisses me off man

You could've stopped early by saying "Women never take responsibility."

Newsflash: People cheat for the following reasons

(1) The are too wimpy to leave their relationship
(2) They are addicted to "strange"
(3) They are angry at their spouse/significant other

The end.

If you enjoy sex recreationally, there is something wrong with you.

People cheat for a variety of reasons. But cheating is rarely the problem. It is a symptom of the problem.

Try being in a poly relationship. Then, if they fool around it isn't a big deal. They just have to be open and honest about everything.

Does not work. Met couples who did the open and honest fooling around bit, and it fell all apart.

If your relationship is solid, you won't want to.
If you want multiple partners, don't get married. Not complicated.

If your relationship is solid, you won't want to.
If you want multiple partners, don't get married. Not complicated.
Men were not meant to be monogamous. It takes character and will. I have a sneaking suspicion women werent meant to be monogamous either.

If you enjoy sex recreationally, there is something wrong with you.

You can't be serious.

Sex should be about love.
I am VERY serious

So a married man and woman, can not have sex with each other purely for mutual enjoyment....?
The enjoyment is a by product of nature. Thats why a woman that is raped can experience a climax.

Depends on who is pondering that information and using it to rationalize their actions.

Forum List

Back