Why is it that women never accept blame when they are caught cheating???

You can't be serious.

Sex should be about love.
I am VERY serious

So a married man and woman, can not have sex with each other purely for mutual enjoyment....?

Obviously, that is possible. But it should be about love.

I wonder where that mind set comes from. It certainly isn't in the bible, and secularly, we've been pushing that idea for decades, and marriage is in bad shape in America.

What do you base that thinking on?

Like anything else, personal experience. When a relationship is new, and, it feels like you are head over heels in love, that is when sex is best (for me) - maybe it's purely physical for others.....

I think sex is best when the people are head over heels in love. That doesn't mean sex with someone you like is bad. I like both.

People cheat for a variety of reasons. But cheating is rarely the problem. It is a symptom of the problem.

Try being in a poly relationship. Then, if they fool around it isn't a big deal. They just have to be open and honest about everything.

Does not work. Met couples who did the open and honest fooling around bit, and it fell all apart.

Yeah, its not for everyone. But then, plenty of couples meet, marry and it falls apart without that.

I know quite a few couples that work it just fine.

Debatable. The traditional form of marriage, is you meet.... don't have sex.... court... don't have sex.... marry, and then, and only then have sex.

People point to marriages, and say "they fell apart, so it doesn't work". Yeah? How many couples do you know, who were virgins on their wedding night?

There is one large group of people who still practice the old traditional marriage system. Amish. The divorce rate among the Amish, is virtually zero. One in thousands.

Even in our secular society, the percentage of divorces among couples who were both virgins on their wedding night.... Under 10%.

In marriages where either, or both, of the people involved are not virgins.... divorce is 50%.

You know a few that it worked for.... great. But statistically over the vast of society... not so good.

Don't get me wrong, I want everyone to succeed. For those who made it, fantastic. But the fact is... most don't.

Sex should be about love.
I am VERY serious

So a married man and woman, can not have sex with each other purely for mutual enjoyment....?

I wonder where that mind set comes from. It certainly isn't in the bible, and secularly, we've been pushing that idea for decades, and marriage is in bad shape in America.

Like anything else, personal experience. When a relationship is new, and, it feels like you are head over heels in love, that is when sex is best (for me) - maybe it's purely physical for others.....

I think sex is best when the people are head over heels in love. That doesn't mean sex with someone you like is bad. I like both.

When you say 'head over heals in love'... that sounds like "feelings" to me. If you live your life based on 'feeling' you will end up a train wreck.

Love is a choice of the will. It's a decision. Not a feeling. It's an action, not a feeling. You can enjoy sex for the rest of your life, when you make the choice to do so.

If you can only enjoy sex when "I feel head-over-heals for it"... then you will end up like the millions of sexless marriages.

In my experience women cheat more than men. I have several relationship with married women and singles. Married women is far more exciting to me than singles. Not sure why.
Wondering if there are any research done or any percentage of married women cheat.
99.9 of my buddies cheat and they also have experiences with married women.
The idea is.. if you get caught...No matter what happened never admit. Even when your pants are down.

Well, I don't know you specifically, nor do I know your world view: That said, I'm a Christian, and the reason some men find married women far more exciting than single chicks is simply the 'naughty factor'. There is an inherent 'turn on' to be evil and doing wrong.

I can't speak for you, but I have met several couples that, before they were married couldn't hardly keep their cloths on. Then once they were married, suddenly he (usually the man) magically loses interest in the girl that 6 months before, couldn't help getting naked with.

How is that possible? Again, from a Christian perspective, it's quite simple. It's not 'wrong' anymore.

Similarly, a woman cheating on her husband will spout off endless about how it's love, and she has to divorce, and they have something special........ then she marries the guy.... and again like magic... he's off looking at someone else. Why? Because before it was wrong. Now it's not wrong. So now there is no 'naughty turn on' factor.

This is why men shouldn't sleep with married women, or even single women, before marriage. If you have done that numerous times.... you may have to fight that until the day you die. Like fighting a drug addiction. You might NEVER have a real relationship with a wife, because this aspect will kick your butt until you die.

Your 'buddies' likely are already screwed up for life, based on how you described them. And by the way.... if you stay with your buddies.... you'll likely end up just like them.

Run away man. Find new buddies.

Andy based from what I'm reading you are a religious person. Andy we are talking about men's life. Married and sex life is very complex I think. My buddies have the same status like me and all are married for a long time. Married women that I know or they know are still with their husband. I think some of them accepted it rather than divorce. That way kids and family do not suffer.
I know this is a sin. But I cannot tell them to go away. But if these are bothering you maybe you should look for another thread. I don't mean no harm.

When you say 'head over heals in love'... that sounds like "feelings" to me. If you live your life based on 'feeling' you will end up a train wreck.

Love is a choice of the will. It's a decision. Not a feeling. It's an action, not a feeling. You can enjoy sex for the rest of your life, when you make the choice to do so.

If you can only enjoy sex when "I feel head-over-heals for it"... then you will end up like the millions of sexless marriages.

I said nothing about not having sex unless I am head over heels in love. I simply stated that the deep emotional bond adds a great deal to the experience.

In my experience women cheat more than men. I have several relationship with married women and singles. Married women is far more exciting to me than singles. Not sure why.
Wondering if there are any research done or any percentage of married women cheat.
99.9 of my buddies cheat and they also have experiences with married women.
The idea is.. if you get caught...No matter what happened never admit. Even when your pants are down.

Well, I don't know you specifically, nor do I know your world view: That said, I'm a Christian, and the reason some men find married women far more exciting than single chicks is simply the 'naughty factor'. There is an inherent 'turn on' to be evil and doing wrong.

I can't speak for you, but I have met several couples that, before they were married couldn't hardly keep their cloths on. Then once they were married, suddenly he (usually the man) magically loses interest in the girl that 6 months before, couldn't help getting naked with.

How is that possible? Again, from a Christian perspective, it's quite simple. It's not 'wrong' anymore.

Similarly, a woman cheating on her husband will spout off endless about how it's love, and she has to divorce, and they have something special........ then she marries the guy.... and again like magic... he's off looking at someone else. Why? Because before it was wrong. Now it's not wrong. So now there is no 'naughty turn on' factor.

This is why men shouldn't sleep with married women, or even single women, before marriage. If you have done that numerous times.... you may have to fight that until the day you die. Like fighting a drug addiction. You might NEVER have a real relationship with a wife, because this aspect will kick your butt until you die.

Your 'buddies' likely are already screwed up for life, based on how you described them. And by the way.... if you stay with your buddies.... you'll likely end up just like them.

Run away man. Find new buddies.

Andy based from what I'm reading you are a religious person. Andy we are talking about men's life. Married and sex life is very complex I think. My buddies have the same status like me and all are married for a long time. Married women that I know or they know are still with their husband. I think some of them accepted it rather than divorce. That way kids and family do not suffer.
I know this is a sin. But I cannot tell them to go away. But if these are bothering you maybe you should look for another thread. I don't mean no harm.

Doesn't bother me at all. It's not my life that will be damaged.

Good luck friend. Best to you.

Forum List

Back