Why Is It The D33P Stait Never Arrests Democrats?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
We just let those darned Democrats get away with ANYTHING!

Oh wait...

Henry Cuellar: US congressman and wife charged with taking $600,000 in bribes​

US congressman Henry Cuellar and his wife have been charged with accepting around $600,000 (£478,000) in bribes, the justice department says.

It is alleged the couple corruptly received money from an Azerbaijani government-owned oil company and a Mexican bank.

The Texas Democrat has denied the charges in a statement.

The couple were bailed after appearing in court in Houston. If found guilty, they could face decades in prison.

henry-cuellar.jpg

This is so rigged. A disaster. This is lawfare. We're a banana republic. Send me money!

Oh wait...

Henry Cuellar: US congressman and wife charged with taking $600,000 in bribes

US congressman Henry Cuellar and his wife have been charged with accepting around $600,000 (£478,000) in bribes, the justice department says.

It is alleged the couple corruptly received money from an Azerbaijani government-owned oil company and a Mexican bank.

The couple were bailed after appearing in court in Houston. If found guilty, they could face decades in prison.

henry-cuellar.jpg

This is so rigged. A disaster. This is lawfare. We're a banana republic. Send me money!

What the hell, can't any of you clowns spell? If you meant to say Deep State, haven't you morons insisted it doesn't exist.

How quickly the rubes forget while under a non-stop verbal assault on their brains by a felon.

US Senator Menendez charged with bribery, says he will not resign

U.S. prosecutors on Friday charged powerful Senator Bob Menendez and his wife with taking bribes from three New Jersey businessmen, which could complicate Democrats' efforts to keep their slim majority in the U.S. Senate in next year's elections.

bob-menendez.jpg

They're rigging! They're rigging! I'm being persecuted. For you. If this can happen to me, it can happen to you. Send money!

Yeah, I’m still shocked that the D33p State has allowed the blob to live this long since they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and there be zero blowback. At least that is wha the MAGA dolts think

They are called tokens, who either didn't kick up their 10% for the big guy or a bit too successful in their corruption other Democrats got jealous.

Oh wait...

henry-cuellar.jpg

~~~~~~
**********​
The bribery indictment of the Texas congressman describes, among other things, how the congressman allegedly struck a deal for his wife to receive $360,000 in “sham contracts” from the state-owned oil company of autocratic Azerbaijan. The feds say these arrangements ran through an Azerbaijani-born, U.S.-based intermediary—called “Individual-2” in the criminal complaint—and at times through his import-export business, referred to as “U.S. Company-1.” Cuellar and his wife have denied any wrongdoing.

Hmmm....Are you claiming tht Garland & Wray have turned on the Democrats?

How quickly the rubes forget while under a non-stop verbal assault on their brains by a felon.

U.S. prosecutors on Friday charged powerful Senator Bob Menendez and his wife with taking bribes from three New Jersey businessmen, which could complicate Democrats' efforts to keep their slim majority in the U.S. Senate in next year's elections.

bob-menendez.jpg

They're rigging! They're rigging! I'm being persecuted. For you. If this can happen to me, it can happen to you. Send money!
He should be gone.

Oh wait...

henry-cuellar.jpg

You sound biased and lack research values to prove your opinion is a valid truth.

bob-menendez.jpg

Americans would demand he go while democrats don't. Santos went.

Americans are better people than democrats

Forum List

Back