Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans [sic] to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im [sic] sure.

Low-wage labor jobs require workers not slaves, you idiot.
You were talking about from an economic standpoint, you noob.

Plus, low wage jobs are like slavery, did you even know?

No. Low wage jobs are not "like slavery". For the following reasons:

*Slaves were considered property. They were owned, and had no citizens rights.They could be beaten into submission or for not working hard enough. If they tried to escape captivity they could even be killed.

*Slaves did not have the option of quitting.

*Slaves could not "call in" sick.

*Slaves were not paid. Not even a "low wage".

Now do you get it?

*Slaves were considered property. They were owned, and had no citizens rights.They could be beaten into submission or for not working hard enough. If they tried to escape captivity they could even be killed.

Now do you get it?

Are you high right now? Flipping burgers for such a low wage that you need food stamps to make it is a form of slavery. Like most people even have the option of quitting. Geez, get off the pipe.

Now do you get it?

Are you high right now? Flipping burgers for such a low wage that you need food stamps to make it is a form of slavery. Like most people even have the option of quitting. Geez, get off the pipe.

No, I'm not not "high". However, I am becoming increasingly convinced by the depth of your ignorance that you must have dropped out of school and are somewhere flipping burgers.

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans [sic] to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im [sic] sure.

Nothing is like slavery unless you know a job where you work for free, no chance to get a better paying job, get beat, have your wife and daughters raped, family split up, maimed, and no chance for you to quit. If you do know one please link to it.

Now do you get it?

No, I'm not not "high". However, I am becoming increasingly convinced by the depth of your ignorance that you must have dropped out of school and are somewhere flipping burgers.

So you come by your inverse intelligence naturally? How sad for you.

People at minimum wage often need food stamps to survive, while the plantation owners are rich. Now please do us all a favour and stfu.

Nothing is like slavery unless you know a job where you work for free, no chance to get a better paying job, get beat, have your wife and daughters raped, family split up, maimed, and no chance for you to quit. If you do know one please link to it.

Sorry, I can only enlighten one of you at a time. Maybe just try to follow along.

Flipping burgers for such a low wage that you need food stamps to make it is a form of slavery.

That is not only wrong, it's offensive.

Ok jack, I'll bite, why is it offensive? :popcorn:

Because you diminish the very real suffering that actual slaves endured for centuries by fatuously equating it to having a paying job you entered into and can exit any time that just doesn't happen to pay as much as other jobs. Your ridiculous relativism is an affront to the legacy of real people who suffered real slavery, not figuratively but literally.

That is not only wrong, it's offensive.

Because you diminish the very real suffering that actual slaves endured for centuries by fatuously equating it to having a paying job you entered into and can exit any time that just doesn't happen to pay as much as other jobs. Your ridiculous relativism is an affront to the legacy of real people who suffered real slavery, not figuratively but literally.

English must not be your first language so I'll cut you some slack. I said "is a FORM of slavery", and never compared anything to your REAL slavery, like in the US, pre-civil war.

Last edited:

English must not be your first language so I'll cut you some slack. I said "is a FORM of slavery", and never compared anything to your REAL slavery, like in the US, pre-civil war.

You have the gall to talk about English as a first language and then display this risible lack of reading comprehension? Go back and read it again, kid. While you're at it, go back and read your own words, dope.

Sorry, I can only enlighten one of you at a time. Maybe just try to follow along.

I doubt you could enlighten anyone even with a movie premier spotlight..

J

You have the gall to talk about English as a first language and then display this risible lack of reading comprehension? Go back and read it again, kid. While you're at it, go back and read your own words, dope.

Game's over, you lost already.

J

Game's over, you lost already.

If you want to run away, run. No need to make more of an ass of yourself in the process.

I doubt you could enlighten anyone even with a movie premier spotlight..
It's called a searchlight, Einstein.:laugh:

Forum List

Back