Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

African blacks idolized the white man.

Now prove they didn't!

African blacks are inferior to American whites.

Prove they aren't!

You just proved it for us and made a substantial argument that whites may actually be inferior in the process if you are white.

According to you, anyone can make a claim no matter how ridiculous and it's true until it can be proven otherwise.

Making a claim is an opinion. You should understand how those work. If my aim was to prove something to you then I would provide evidence. if I don't? It just means i don't care what you think.

You just proved it for us and made a substantial argument that whites may actually be inferior in the process if you are white.

According to you, anyone can make a claim no matter how ridiculous and it's true until it can be proven otherwise.

Making a claim is an opinion. You should understand how those work. If my aim was to prove something to you then I would provide evidence. if I don't? It just means i don't care what you think.

I know one thing for sure, you are one stupid fuck.

Your idol made claims that you say is true but you can't prove them to be true. Now you say that they were mere opinions.

You're so full of shit that you stink up the whole room.

Little was a liar and Little got killed by his own people and my guess is it's because they got tired of lying bullshit.

Your idol made claims that you say is true but you can't prove them to be true. Now you say that they were mere opinions.

Little was a liar and Little got killed by his own people and my guess is it's because they got tired of lying bullshit.

You are confused. Slap yourself a couple of times and uncross your eyes. I was speaking about me. Thats why I use the letter I in my explanation. Just because you dont like what Malcolm said doesn't make what he said a claim. Unless you can speak to the dead then you cant make him prove anything. Do your own research because I'm not inclined to waste my time proving anything to the likes of you.

You are confused. Slap yourself a couple of times and uncross your eyes. I was speaking about me. Thats why I use the letter I in my explanation. Just because you dont like what Malcolm said doesn't make what he said a claim. Unless you can speak to the dead then you cant make him prove anything. Do your own research because I'm not inclined to waste my time proving anything to the likes of you.

Little is liar and you're too stupid to realize it.

The simple fact of the matter that a lot of white people don't like admitting is that Malcolm X struck fear into their hearts because he openly rejected al the cultural tomfoolery that hamstrings so many black movements. The Nation of Islam is a force to be reckoned with because they essentially act white. They aggressively target bad apples in their community (like drug dealers), embrace intellectualism and demand a clean-cut image from their followers and representitives. And they most certainly don't chimp out over the slightest or imagine provocation.

Malcolm X was a strong and honest leader who didn't sugarcoat anything. And he made it a personal mission of his to showcase how powerful and deceitful the media is.

Little is liar and you're too stupid to realize it.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back