Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Dont be mad you guessed incorrectly Unk.

There was no guessing involved, and you are now lying again. You are so pathological that you'd rather try to make yourself look the fool than admit your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

You guessed Unk. You were wrong. Show me where I corrected him instead of asking him.

As I said, you would rather show your ass and dance around like a clown than even try to be honest for a change. You are hopeless.

There was no guessing involved, and you are now lying again. You are so pathological that you'd rather try to make yourself look the fool than admit your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

You guessed Unk. You were wrong. Show me where I corrected him instead of asking him.

As I said, you would rather show your ass and dance around like a clown than even try to be honest for a change. You are hopeless.

Thats funny. You got busted assuming and you call me dishonest? Just admit it. You assumed and now look like an ass. Like I said please quote were I corrected the poster. If you can't then you are lying Unk. :lol:

Is it true that X wanted the races segregated?

Yes. Prior to visiting Mecca he was of the belief that whites as a race were not capable of working in concert with Blacks to achieve true freedom. He realized that he had to take each person based on their actions instead.

I guess he never heard of the civil war, lol. So what changed his mind? All the white folks in Mecca?

Yes. Prior to visiting Mecca he was of the belief that whites as a race were not capable of working in concert with Blacks to achieve true freedom. He realized that he had to take each person based on their actions instead.

I guess he never heard of the civil war, lol. So what changed his mind? All the white folks in Mecca?

Yes. He felt that he met white men that did not harbor the superiority complex the one in the US did. Why do you think the civil war would provide an example for him?

Yes. He felt that he met white men that did not harbor the superiority complex the one in the US did. Why do you think the civil war would provide an example for him?

Whites helping blacks end slavery.

It was discovered that even the whites that fought for the slaves being legally free still were racist as a group. This was backed up by the Jim Crow era.

It was discovered that even the whites that fought for the slaves being legally free still were racist as a group. This was backed up by the Jim Crow era.

They help end slavery and you call them racists?:cuckoo:

There's gratitude for ya!!!
Do you ever think about the shit you spew, MR Sharpton?

He was in the civil war?
Jeez, I guess that's why he sounded demented!!
He must have been well over 100 when he croaked!!
Senile dementia is an awfull thing.

:eusa_hand:

Did he apologise to the white folks whose relatives had been murdered as a result of his instigation?
Of course not!!!
That would be stupid, almost like saying whites were human!!
Wow!!!
Some whites think they are!!!

He was in the civil war?

Who told you he was around during the civil war?

They help end slavery and you call them racists?:cuckoo:

Yes. They still thought whites were superior.

So therefore my kids should be murdered................

That's it right?
200 years ago there was this shit.
So let's kill people today who had nothing to do with it.

It's called obamathink.

He was in the civil war?

You.
You insisted in fact.
Something about multigenerational race crimes, me committing scores of them every day.
Yet you can't link to one ?

Mixed in with that was your insistence that X fought in the civil war.
That you wished only for all whites to die.
That you would kill the children yourself because they don't fight back, but you didn't want their parents to catch you in the act, some subhumans, you claimed racistly believe they are human.

Your words, not mine.

He was in the civil war?

You.
You insisted in fact.
Something about multigenerational race crimes, me committing scores of them every day.
Yet you can't link to one ?

Mixed in with that was your insistence that X fought in the civil war.
That you wished only for all whites to die.
That you would kill the children yourself because they don't fight back, but you didn't want their parents to catch you in the act, some subhumans, you claimed racistly believe they are human.

Your words, not mine.

Please quote or link to where I told you Malcolm was around during the civil war or anything else in your post. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back