Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Malcolm X was never involved or arrested for anything violent once he found Islam and was released from prison

Did he incite violence and use hate speech?
Like the KKK does?

He promoted and believed in self defense, not unprovoked violence.

Oh, like the kill them in the womb , drown them in their mothers blood speech?
Self defense.
Declaring ALL white men to be murderers is not at all an incitement either.
They are only whites though!!

He is almost as responsible for the current epidemic of anti white violence in the USA as Obama , Sharpton et al.

You fail either way. And, didn't you just make light of another poster for writing "clue" instead of "clueless"? Are you a "grammar Nazi," or just a hypocritical POS?

No I just asked him what it was. Don't assume or you look like an ass.

Stop trying to walk back; you could fall and hurt yourself.

I could but that wouldnt change the fact that you assumed and now look like an ass. :badgrin:

Stop trying to walk back; you could fall and hurt yourself.

I could but that wouldnt change the fact that you assumed and now look like an ass. :badgrin:

Spinelessly avoiding responsibility for your own hypocrisy is just what I've come to expect from a dishonest low-life like you.

Dont be mad you guessed incorrectly Unk. i honestly thought it was a new insult. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

No Paul. Just like its spelled. The plant.

Nah, given your retardation, I'm going with the Greek god of Medcine.
But you spelled it incorrectly and ended up a milkweed.
You are a plant though!!

Do you recall prior to using Malcolm as an avatar I had a picture of the plant with red and yellow flowers? Probably not because it seems Malcolm has made you lose your mind. :lol:

The milkweed?
No, don't recall that.

You must be lying.
Lower intelligence people tend also to be dishonest.
Particularly when their lower intelligence is found out!!

Spinelessly avoiding responsibility for your own hypocrisy is just what I've come to expect from a dishonest low-life like you.

Dont be mad you guessed incorrectly Unk.

There was no guessing involved, and you are now lying again. You are so pathological that you'd rather try to make yourself look the fool than admit your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Dont be mad you guessed incorrectly Unk.

There was no guessing involved, and you are now lying again. You are so pathological that you'd rather try to make yourself look the fool than admit your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

You guessed Unk. You were wrong. Show me where I corrected him instead of asking him.

Forum List

Back