Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Who told you he was around during the civil war?

You.
You insisted in fact.
Something about multigenerational race crimes, me committing scores of them every day.
Yet you can't link to one ?

Mixed in with that was your insistence that X fought in the civil war.
That you wished only for all whites to die.
That you would kill the children yourself because they don't fight back, but you didn't want their parents to catch you in the act, some subhumans, you claimed racistly believe they are human.

Your words, not mine.

Please quote or link to where I told you Malcolm was around during the civil war or anything else in your post. :lol:

Absolutely.
Just as soon as you link to one of those scores of multigenerational racist hate crimes I commit every day.

It's been 2 weeks now.

Abducting and taming these feral herds was the most humane thing Whites ever did for Blacks. The ones we left in Africa are stuck with starvation, lootfests, and self-genocide. Whites who want to humiliate and demoralize the rest of White people are behind all this guilt-mongering.

I know its hard to override your programming but you really need to start thinking for yourself. The parts of Africa that fit that description are the ones that were colonized by Europeans that have a vested interest in fostering unrest and bloodshed. There are some extremely wealthy Africans outside of the US.

Aliko Dangote - Forbes

Never mind that, you dumbfuck, retarded, low intellect, knuckle dragging, backward, illiterate, friendless, numb nuts tell me more about the Zimmerman TRAIL?
Where does it lead?

I fucking destroyed you on that!!!
You wrote a post calling me illiterate!
Containing spelling and grammatical errors a third grader would be ashamed of!!!
You can call me illiterate, low intelligence, mentally ill, stupid, retarded and insane all you wish.
Just remember though, if I am all those and caught your fuck ups, WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

How you feeling?
Stupid?
You look it!!!!

The whining crybaby will tell you that it was THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE that caused him to be dumbed down, just as Blacks dismiss their proven inferiority on IQ tests by claiming the tests are "racially biased."

Last edited:
Yes. He felt that he met white men that did not harbor the superiority complex the one in the US did. Why do you think the civil war would provide an example for him?

Whites helping blacks end slavery.

It was discovered that even the whites that fought for the slaves being legally free still were racist as a group. This was backed up by the Jim Crow era.

The Civil War or "War for States Rights" was fought first and foremost to preserve the Union and move America towards industrialization. The slaves being freed was just a residual effect of that goal.

Even after slavery ended, those who had been slaves were not really free.

To your point, Jim Crow laws that were put into effect in many states were just as restrictive as the institution of slavery. So anyone who tries to romanticize the Civil War as a "great humanitarian" endeavor, should read further beyond the myth.

The Great Emancipator himself stated "I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into society as an equal to white men"

Finally, here is an interesting interactive link that allows one to choose the option of what it is like today versus the Jim Crow era.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/tools_voting.html

Last edited:
Whites helping blacks end slavery.

It was discovered that even the whites that fought for the slaves being legally free still were racist as a group. This was backed up by the Jim Crow era.

The Civil War or "War for States Rights" was fought first and foremost to preserve the Union and move America towards industrialization. The slaves being freed was just a residual effect of that goal.

To your point, Jim Crow laws that were put into effect in many states were just as restrictive as the institution of slavery. So anyone who tries to romanticize the Civil War as a "great humanitarian" endeavor, should read further beyond the myth.

The Great Emancipator himself stated "I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into society as an equal to white men"

Finally, here is an interesting interactive link that allows one to choose the option of what it is like today versus the Jim Crow era.

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Games and Activities | PBS

Oh, I get it.
After the civil war, freed slaves had it just as hard as the poorer white folk.
They suffered from too much freedom?

Calvin( former employee of mine) would read your drivel, then inform you that he was still waiting for his 4 Acres and the mule he was promised......

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Games and Activities | PBS

Oh, I get it.
After the civil war, freed slaves had it just as hard as the poorer white folk.
They suffered from too much freedom?

Calvin( former employee of mine) would read your drivel, then inform you that he was still waiting for his 4 Acres and the mule he was promised......

I could not care less about "Calvin". I am not him. So save the talking points.

The truth is that no, you do not "get it". It was "40 acres", not "4"...LMAO!

On a more serious note, surely you jest to even imagine that after the Civil War, poor whites and "freed slaves" were in equally difficult situations in America.

Before you climb higher atop your soapbox, and fall further than you already have, I will ask you one question, to save you from being embarrassed by my "drivel"

What factual history do you base your opinion on that would make you think that freed black slaves and poor whites were anywhere close in societies hierarchy in America during that era?

Lastly, I will also by state that this is not really relevant to right now.

It is simply history being discussed. I have no amimosity towards you or anyone over slavery as so many like to assume here when a non white poster even brings up the subject. So don't take it personally.

Speaking for myself, it's not worth the aggravation in a forum of strangers.

Next.

The Civil War or "War for States Rights" was fought first and foremost to preserve the Union ]

The Union which was imperiled fundamentally by the existence of slavery.

Absolutely correct. Two labor sources. One manual labor system, and one mechanized system that was over time lower maintenance and more productive. The two could not co exist, and allow the country to grow at the rate it did. It was not economically feasible for slavery to be prolonged.

Last edited:
The Civil War or "War for States Rights" was fought first and foremost to preserve the Union ]

Absolutely correct. Two labor sources. One manual labor system, and one mechanized system that was over time lower maintenance and more productive. The two could not co exist, and allow the country to grow at the rate it did. It was not economically feasible for slavery to be prolonged.

Slavery could not persist indefinitely from an economic standpoint, true, but industrialization vs manual labor was not an operative factor. The southern states were more suited to large-scale agricultural production than the North for topographical reasons, and industrialization took off in the Northeast for reasons of historical circumstance. But the two systems of production were not inherently at odds. Quite the contrary. Westward expansion pushed the doomed institution of slavery to a breaking point more quickly, and shortsighted fools responded to this reality in the wrong way - a desperate, traitorous way.

Slavery could not persist indefinitely from an economic standpoint, true, but industrialization vs manual labor was not an operative factor. The southern states were more suited to large-scale agricultural production than the North for topographical reasons, and industrialization took off in the Northeast for reasons of historical circumstance. But the two systems of production were not inherently at odds. Quite the contrary. Westward expansion pushed the doomed institution of slavery to a breaking point more quickly, and shortsighted fools responded to this reality in the wrong way - a desperate, traitorous way.

Good points. I think we are kind of saying the same thing. On a short term basis the manual production system was not at odds with the mechanized system, and they were able to coexist.

However, as production results spiked more quickly in the mechanized system, the manual system had but one alternative to be competitive, which was to increase production rates through rapid expansion which in turn probably caused the manual system to operate even less efficiently due to operational challenges caused by growth without proper planning.

Of course, unforeseen failure often breeds poor, and as you said,desperate decision making.

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im sure.

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans [sic] to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im [sic] sure.

Low-wage labor jobs require workers not slaves, you idiot.

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans [sic] to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im [sic] sure.

You were talking about from an economic standpoint, you noob.

Plus, low wage jobs are like slavery, did you even know?

No, they are not, you idiot. If you cannot grasp the difference between transporting and maintaining millions in bondage and hiring workers who are so eager to work that they are willing to risk their lives to come here, legally or not, then you are too stupid to speak of economics and too morally bankrupt to be bothered with.

No, they are not, you idiot. If you cannot grasp the difference between transporting and maintaining millions in bondage and hiring workers who are so eager to work that they are willing to risk their lives to come here, legally or not, then you are too stupid to speak of economics and too morally bankrupt to be bothered with.

Economically, you fucktard, it's a wash pretty much. Slaves were maybe even a little cheaper.

Economically, you fucktard, it's a wash pretty much. Slaves were maybe even a little cheaper.

You're hopelessly ignorant, kid. Stay in school.

You're hopelessly ignorant, kid. Stay in school.

At least I graduated.

Of course it could. These days we need mexicans to pick fruit, mow lawns, take care of your kids... all jobs real slaves could do better, Im sure.

Are you serious?

:confused:

Forum List

Back