Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

You go research it. i [sic] dont [sic] waste my time trying to prove things to insignificant people unless it serves a larger purpose.

There you go again. This is one of the many reasons why you are not an honest or serious interlocutor. It's too bad you don't have a shred of self-respect or integrity. When an idiot like Lonelystar_Illogical has to teach you how to participate in a discussion, you know you're far, far gone.

You go research it. i [sic] dont [sic] waste my time trying to prove things to insignificant people unless it serves a larger purpose.

There you go again. This is one of the many reasons why you are not an honest or serious interlocutor. It's too bad you don't have a shred of self-respect or integrity. When an idiot like Lonelystar_Illogical has to teach you how to participate in a discussion, you know you're far, far gone.

Yeah when people start challenging the fact that the names of descendant of slaves came from the slave owners i don't mind not being viewed as a serious interlocutor. I'm not here to waste time on juvenile stuff.

i [sic] don't mind not being viewed as a serious interlocutor.

That's why I lamented your lack of self-respect.

I have self respect. I don't respect people that refuse to look up things on their own and waste time. if its an important point I link to it. Unlike you I could care less what a stranger on a message board thinks of me.

Last edited:
Thats because you only do one liners. Kind of hard to make a claim without expressing a complete thought.

You're not paying attention, fool.

To what? Your one liners? No one pays much attention to those.

There is a reason YOU don't merit elaboration. If you weren't so stupid you'd understand that. If you could stop being an irresponsible, dishonest, racist fool you'd find a lot more in-depth discussion. But you obviously aren't interested in that.

You're not paying attention, fool.

To what? Your one liners? No one pays much attention to those.

There is a reason YOU don't merit elaboration. If you weren't so stupid you'd understand that. If you could stop being an irresponsible, dishonest, racist fool you'd find a lot more in-depth discussion. But you obviously aren't interested in that.

Why are you wasting time elaborating then? I despise people that think someone has to conform to their wishes. You want to talk then do so. I dont need a lecture. When you learn that then maybe I will open up and engage you. Keep playing the hall monitor and you will continue to get my bad side. Your choice.

Forum List

Back