Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

Read a book then you would be able to challenge me. So far I'm playing chess and you are playing jacks. At least get to a board game.

No point in challenging you, you will make up any lame excuse for not supporting your idiotic claims.

You are a nothing more than a troll to be laughed at and mocked. I doubt anyone takes anything you say seriously.

You've demonstrated on several occasions you possess the intellectual capacity of a gnat.

Yet you want me to prove Malcolm X changed his name? Dude a 5 year old can find that out for himself. :lol:

That's not what I challenged you to prove you lying POS and it's obvious you can't even do what you claim a 5 year old can do.

Hey buckwheat, the burden of proof is on the one that makes the claim. Now I understand how hard that concept is for you to grasp but that's the way it works in debates.

No point in challenging you, you will make up any lame excuse for not supporting your idiotic claims.

You are a nothing more than a troll to be laughed at and mocked. I doubt anyone takes anything you say seriously.

You've demonstrated on several occasions you possess the intellectual capacity of a gnat.

Yet you want me to prove Malcolm X changed his name? Dude a 5 year old can find that out for himself. :lol:

That's not what I challenged you to prove you lying POS and it's obvious you can't even do what you claim a 5 year old can do.

Hey buckwheat, the burden of proof is on the one that makes the claim. Now I understand how hard that concept is for you to grasp but that's the way it works in debates.

What is a POS by the way?

Google it.

Google it.

I just did and laughed. I must have really gotten you emotional. :lol:

Google it.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not important enough to get me emotional.

To be quite honest, I pity retards such as yourself. I wonder how you mange to make it through the day.

Pretty easily. i like messing with the heads of clowns like you. It's quite amusing. :lol:

Do you frequently run around using curse words if you are not emotional? If you do you better get your IQ checked.

To be quite honest, I pity retards such as yourself. I wonder how you mange to make it through the day.

Pretty easily. i like messing with the heads of clowns like you. It's quite amusing. :lol:

Do you frequently run around using curse words if you are not emotional? If you do you better get your IQ checked.

No, you like making statements you can't back up then whine like a little girl when you're called out.

Profanity does not necessarily show a lack of knowledge or intelligence but dumbasses like you aren't smart enough to know that.

No, you like making statements you can't back up then whine like a little girl when you're called out.

Profanity does not necessarily show a lack of knowledge or intelligence but dumbasses like you aren't smart enough to know that.

It does show an inability to control ones emotional state. That is a direct result of a lack of knowledge. You get emotional and lose it. Face it. I have you chasing your tail.

It does show an inability to control ones emotional state. That is a direct result of a lack of knowledge. You get emotional and lose it. Face it. I have you chasing your tail.

Is this the best you can do to cover up the fact that you are incapable of supporting your claims?

You can't backup anything you say so you deflect with some lame assed opinion about the use of profanity.

Forum List

Back