Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Not a problem,did matter always exist ? I would doubt it since our universe had a beginning and even if matter always existed, Where did the energy come from ? What ignited the bid bang ?

What created god? There has to be a beginning somewhere, at some point something spawned from nothing. So far, the big bang is a far more viable theory than celestial faerie tales

Not a problem,did matter always exist ? I would doubt it since our universe had a beginning and even if matter always existed, Where did the energy come from ? What ignited the bid bang ?

What created god? There has to be a beginning somewhere, at some point something spawned from nothing. So far, the big bang is a far more viable theory than celestial faerie tales

According to the word of God he has always existed. That defies logic but his creations do the same thing.

According to the word of God he has always existed. That defies logic but his creations do the same thing.

What word of the gods?

Identify a single, reliable account of the gods offering their "words".

Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics. What is funny is the clowns responding to his videos are using the very same attacks, rhetoric, and nonsensical arguments that have been made here. I challenge you all to watch these videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Di_projVs]Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics Part (1 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_P8Fqe_cOA]Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics Part (2 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-mNAkMFgCc]Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics Part (3 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaQdUIyi8fI]Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics Part (4 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM7EH-f0718]Evolution and the second law of thermodynamics Part (5 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

Um, no. There is an inherent logic to the universe and to life. To the casual observer nature may seem like pure chaos, and to a certain extent it is, but beneath the chaos there is very fundamental logic to it all. The laws of physics, for example.

To say that god has always existed is little more than a cop out.

Um, no. There is an inherent logic to the universe and to life. To the casual observer nature may seem like pure chaos, and to a certain extent it is, but beneath the chaos there is very fundamental logic to it all. The laws of physics, for example.

I have no reason to believe the God that created all we see has any limitations other than he can't sin.

But I challenge any all critics to listen to the explanations and the logic in these videos.

The bible is confirmed by scientific observation. It is describing the opposite of evolutionist. The evolutionist believe life and the universe went from chaotic and or simple to order and complexity.

The bible teaches the opposite from order to chaotic and complexity to simple.

Psa 102:25 Of old didst thou lay the foundation of the earth; And the heavens are the work of thy hands.
Psa 102:26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure; Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; As a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Then God promises a new heavens and earth why ? because all of nature and the universe has gone to simple and chaotic.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

2Pe 3:13 But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The bible is being confirmed by science and through the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

I have no reason to believe the God that created all we see has any limitations other than he can't sin.

But I challenge any all critics to listen to the explanations and the logic in these videos.

I challenge any and all hyper-religious cranks to identify the "logic" connected with your partisan supernatural gawds.

The bible is confirmed by scientific observation. It is describing the opposite of evolutionist. The evolutionist believe life and the universe went from chaotic and or simple to order and complexity.

Psa 102:25 Of old didst thou lay the foundation of the earth; And the heavens are the work of thy hands.
Psa 102:26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure; Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; As a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Then God promises a new heavens and earth why ? because all of nature and the universe has gone to simple and chaotic.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

2Pe 3:13 But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The bible is being confirmed by science and through the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
The earth is not flat and none of the various bibles makes a coherent definition for thermodynamics.

So no. Your extremist beliefs / claims are vapid.

The earth is not flat and none of the various bibles makes a coherent definition for thermodynamics.

Another example of you exaggerating the truth of the scriptures but that is expected from you.

There is no point in trying to reason with someone not reasonable. Heck you are so anti God you won't listen to an explanation why creationist believe as they do even though observations confirm the word of God and what creationists believe.

Have a good day ;)

I am starting to feel bad for YWC.

Serious.

This poor dupe has been pushing every angle he can dream up to justify a myth.

THOUSANDS of appeals. No results.

Hasn't moved the needle one tiny bit.

It's sad.

That is all.

:lol:

Another example of you exaggerating the truth of the scriptures but that is expected from you.

There is no point in trying to reason with someone not reasonable. Heck you are so anti God you won't listen to an explanation why creationist believe as they do even though observations confirm the word of God and what creationists believe.

Have a good day ;)

This is your usual tactic of obfuscation. It's a shame that you insist on spamming the board with your silly youtube videos and selected verses from one of more of the bibles. Yet, when you're tasked with assigning some relevancy to your spamming, you head for the exits.

The earth is not flat, species evolve, the universe is billions of years old mankind did not coexist with dinosaurs.

These are material facts no matter what your bibles (or Ken Ham) claims in contradiction.

Run along now and stop using your extremist beliefs and your ignorance like a badge of dishonor.

I am starting to feel bad for YWC.

Serious.

This poor dupe has been pushing every angle he can dream up to justify a myth.

THOUSANDS of appeals. No results.

Hasn't moved the needle one tiny bit.

It's sad.

That is all.

:lol:

Huggy, are you still trying to convince yourself there is no designer ? anyone with an ounce of reasoning can see the strength in Dr. Wielands explanation of the 2nd law and evolution.

You have a nice day.

There is something in the presentation of it, to bio students, that leaves them missing some context that physics and engineering students are afforded.*

If I had to venture a guess, it's that bio majors are allowed to take the algebra-based versions of Physics I&2 but the rest of the hard sciences have to take the calculus-based versions. It's recommended that bio guys take the calculus-based versions, but not required.

They just aren't doing the math that gets to the core of the concept. Plus it becomes and esoteric topic that really doesn't come into play with what they do. Even if they learn entropy, it can be forgotten long before they get to grad school.

Forum List

Back