Why is Obama campaigning for McAuliffe?

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Apparently it is because Obama is confident McAuliffe, if elected, would work to keep Obamacare alive which forbids a women to buy a health insurance plan tailored to meet her personal medical and health care needs. Politicians like McAuliffe have no intention to preserve a woman’s fundamental right to choose a health insurance plan to meet their personal needs, and this is apparently why Obama has thrown his full support behind McAuliffe.

Hopefully female voters will see McAuliffe’s alliance with Obama for what it really is …. a frontal assault upon a woman’s fundamental right to buy health insurance tailored to meet her personal medical and health care needs.

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

"Why is Obama campaigning for McAuliffe?"

Might as well ask "Why is [MENTION=19486]johnwk[/MENTION] allowed to post here?"

Clue: loyal Democrat

Gawd, the rightwingers get dumber and dumber the longer President Barack Hussein Obama II, is in office :laugh2:

Apparently it is because Obama is confident McAuliffe, if elected, would work to keep Obamacare alive which forbids a women to buy a health insurance plan tailored to meet her personal medical and health care needs. Politicians like McAuliffe have no intention to preserve a woman’s fundamental right to choose a health insurance plan to meet their personal needs, and this is apparently why Obama has thrown his full support behind McAuliffe.

Hopefully female voters will see McAuliffe’s alliance with Obama for what it really is …. a frontal assault upon a woman’s fundamental right to buy health insurance tailored to meet her personal medical and health care needs.

I think women know the difference between a guy who supports ObamaCare and a guy who wanted to shove a wand up their vaginas.

Obama is campaigning for McAuliffe because he thinks McAuliffe is going to win.

If McAuliffe were not ahead in the polls, Obama would stay far away.

That's his MO. When a win seems imminent, step in so he can claim some of the credit. But don't step in too early just in case the sh*t hits the fan and he needs deniability.

(Which makes the Obamacare debacle all the more incredible. A president who is so protective of his image not making sure his signature achievement is ready to go? *face palm*)

Might as well ask "Why is [MENTION=19486]johnwk[/MENTION] allowed to post here?"

Gawd, the rightwingers get dumber and dumber the longer President Barack Hussein Obama II, is in office :laugh2:

I didn't know Obama has such an approval rate among the American People.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Stuff Party, which is designed to establish a federal plantation and redistribute the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

I think women know the difference between a guy who supports ObamaCare and a guy who wanted to shove a wand up their vaginas.

You know, I did some goggling of your above claim... and all I find are links to your moonbat lefty sites that you lefties always quote like Politico, Daily Kos, Huffington Post, etc. And yes, plenty of articles critical of Cuccinelli , some that call him a "psychopath" and a Catholic (yes, you lefties do hate anyone of faith).. yet nothing, nothing backing up the claim that, and I'm quoting you, Cuccinelli's "a guy who wanted to shove a wand up their vaginas."

Last edited:
How are those TeaTards in Virginia doing?

I hear planning to bring back decades old sodomy laws went over real big

The govt shutdown was particulary unpopular in the portions of VA with high econ ties to the gummit. Thus, Obama may be useful in helping with turnout for voters who are really POed at the TPM.

I didn't know Obama has such an approval rate among the American People.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Stuff Party, which is designed to establish a federal plantation and redistribute the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

It's amazing how little some people know about political campaigning

That's his MO. When a win seems imminent, step in so he can claim some of the credit. But don't step in too early just in case the sh*t hits the fan and he needs deniability.

(Which makes the Obamacare debacle all the more incredible. A president who is so protective of his image not making sure his signature achievement is ready to go? *face palm*)

Amelia :redface: are you saying Obama never campaigned for a candidate behind in the polls?

:(

Obama is just a real pos

all he does is give ugly speeches, travels around to fundraisers and campaign for his party all on OUR TIME AND DIME

nothing like taking advantage of the people you represent half of them didn't vote for your ass

Amelia :redface: are you saying Obama never campaigned for a candidate behind in the polls?

:(

I won't say never.

I do know he kept his distance from Wisconsin when Barrett could have used his support against Scott Walker during last year's recall election. All Barrett got from Obama was a tweet the day before the election. It was pathetic.

And ask Barbara Buono of New Jersey how much support he has given her in the run up to tomorrow's election for governor.

This is a tangent, but it's also interesting that he kept his distance from Wisconsin when union members were protesting at the capitol when the Republicans passed Act 10, curtailing the collective bargaining power of public unions, in conflict with this 2007 campaign promise:

"And understand this: If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I'm in the White House, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself, I'll will walk on that picket line with you as President of the United States of America. Because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner."

It is my firm belief that if the raid on bin Laden had gone badly we would not have heard that the president gave any orders related to it -- blame would have gone to leaders in the field and though Obama might have made a "General So-and-so has my full confidence" statement later he would keep his distance and his press secretary would have denied any leaks suggesting that he had any accountability.

That is the way he is -- when there is failure he claims the greatest distance he can possibly get from the situation -- as exemplified by all the times he has said that the first he heard about some failure of the government was when he saw it on the news.

Last edited:
The govt shutdown was particulary unpopular in the portions of VA with high econ ties to the gummit. Thus, Obama may be useful in helping with turnout for voters who are really POed at the TPM.

the 20 or 30 tea party members of the house DID NOT shut down the govt. But if you think they did, tell us where and how that small group got that much power.

the truth is that obama shut down 15% of the govt and the state controlled media lied about it.

Wake up America------Pravda has arrived in DC.

Forum List

Back