Why is Obama such an insecure little crybaby?

Obama won the battle but lost the war, Trump rolled over the left like a King Tiger tank and destroyed them.

Trump couldn't win the popular vote, the Democrats picked up seats in the House and Senate.

And Tiger tank or not, the Nazis lost the war.
Don't fault Trump for being smarter than Hillary. Being a career politician, with the corruption to prove it, she should have known how elections work.

It's not Trump' fault your candidate was an idiot.

Obama just threw Hillary under the bus, claiming he could have won easily.

He is claims he would have won another term.

Guess what, Barry? It doesn't fucking matter because there are only 2 terms for a POTUS.

Get over yourself and go away.

He is like a middle school kid who lost at dodgeball. He is acting like an utter pussy.

He would have easily won another term. Against Trump? Please.

Nah b. The only reason why he ever won in the first place was he is half black. In his second term people didn't want to fire the first half black and gay president. By now people are over that. You know what I mean B!

Obama won the battle but lost the war, Trump rolled over the left like a King Tiger tank and destroyed them.

Trump couldn't win the popular vote, the Democrats picked up seats in the House and Senate.

And Tiger tank or not, the Nazis lost the war.
Don't fault Trump for being smarter than Hillary. Being a career politician, with the corruption to prove it, she should have known how elections work.

It's not Trump' fault your candidate was an idiot.

Obama just threw Hillary under the bus, claiming he could have won easily.
Those people have always been quick to throw each other under the bus.

As the old saying goes... there is no honor among thieves.

He's a Megalomaniac. He truly fancies himself a Mao Tse-tung Dear Leader Dictator. Good riddance.

Obama really has no moral or intellectual foundation and surrounds himself with yes men and women and it is understandable that he is living in a world of delusion. Of course most Moon Bats are delusional so what else is new?

Like you said, good riddance!

I don't think these Moon Bats have a clue how he will roll over the Democrat Party. He is not weak minded like Bush and Bush. He is not a weak minded politically correct RINO like McCain or Romney. He isn't inclined to comprise with Liberal stupidity like other Republicans have been.

I don't think these Moon Bats have a clue how he will roll over the Democrat Party. He is not weak minded like Bush and Bush. He is not a weak minded politically correct RINO like McCain or Romney. He isn't inclined to comprise with Liberal stupidity like other Republicans have been.

Yeah, Trump's no milquetoast wuss like those you mentioned. He'll gladly take on the rabid Left/Democrats. He's a tenacious bulldog. If the Democrats want a fight, Trump's gonna give em one. If they wanna be slapped down, he'll be happy to oblige.

Obama is doing exactly what I thought he'd do. He's a typical liberal who behaves like a petulant child when things don't go his way.

I'll be glad when we're finally done with that idiot. He was given a fair chance.

He is claims he would have won another term.

Guess what, Barry? It doesn't fucking matter because there are only 2 terms for a POTUS.

Get over yourself and go away.

He is like a middle school kid who lost at dodgeball. He is acting like an utter pussy.

He would have easily won another term. Against Trump? Please.

Nah b. The only reason why he ever won in the first place was he is half black. In his second term people didn't want to fire the first half black and gay president. By now people are over that. You know what I mean B!
He won because the people voted for him, because he was a clear rejection of the Bush years.

Obama is doing exactly what I thought he'd do. He's a typical liberal who behaves like a petulant child when things don't go his way. I'll be glad when we're finally done with that idiot. He was given a fair chance.
^^^ Says the petulant child. He won twice handily, and if he could have ran against Trump, he would have won handily aain.

Why is Obama such an insecure little crybaby?

Because he knows deep down that his agenda is unworkable. His schemes - from Obamacare to RESET to blocking oil drilling to the "Arab Spring" - will always fail to perform as advertised. His support base votes for him on the basis of race or in return for the bribes he paid them by transferring wealth to them, not based on knowledge that his schemes have a sound financial or political basis.

And because he knows that people who tell the truth are his worst enemies, and that he and his party must destroy them at all costs before they can speak.

It's a stressful position to be in, because he knows that sooner or later he will run out of Other People's Money, and then he and his party will be unable to attract enough votes to ever win another election.

Obama is doing exactly what I thought he'd do. He's a typical liberal who behaves like a petulant child when things don't go his way. I'll be glad when we're finally done with that idiot. He was given a fair chance.
^^^ Says the petulant child. He won twice handily, and if he could have ran against Trump, he would have won handily aain.
He was given TWO chances to make things better. Would you have given him a third?

He was given TWO chances to make things better. Would you have given him a third?
Much was made better, despite the resistance of people like you and your peers.

So we will see if Trump can succeed with the same level of support from his even much greater numbers of opponents, including those in Republican Senate and House.

So we will see if Trump can succeed with the same level of support from his even much greater numbers of opponents, including those in Republican Senate and House.
I'm not going to waste my time by getting into pissing match with someone who thinks Obama was a good president. All you have to do is open your eyes and take a good look at the world around you.

That said; I do admire your persistence. While many/most Obama supporters decided to vote for Trump, you're standing tall with lunacy. :)

I'm not going to waste my time by getting into pissing match with someone who thinks Obama was a good president. All you have to do is open your eyes and take a good look at the world around you.

That said; I do admire your persistence. While many/most Obama supporters decided to vote for Trump, you're standing tall with lunacy. :)
Did I say he was a "good president"? In my opinion, he was mediocre, but he certainly was not what you sillies try to make him out. Very few Obamaites voted for Trump. I voted for McMillan because voting for either of the two main candidates made me feel unAmerican.

Forum List

Back