Why is Obama such an insecure little crybaby?

He is claims he would have won another term.

Guess what, Barry? It doesn't fucking matter because there are only 2 terms for a POTUS.

Get over yourself and go away.

He is like a middle school kid who lost at dodgeball. He is acting like an utter pussy.

YOU are acting just like the kind of pussy Trump brags about grabbing.

[Q

Yeah, Trump's no milquetoast wuss like those you mentioned. He'll gladly take on the rabid Left/Democrats. He's a tenacious bulldog. If the Democrats want a fight, Trump's gonna give em one. If they wanna be slapped down, he'll be happy to oblige.

When he gets obstructionism Trump will not be hesitant to go directly to the American people and circumvent the Liberal press.

The Democrats and RINOs will never know what hit them.

Obama beat your sorry asses, far and alt right wing sillies.

Get over yourselves.

Is that why the beast lost and progressives lost big in national elections?
One of the two beasts was beaten, yes. Now the other must be pulled down and sent scurrying to exile in the Tower.

You speak in gibberish.
tough that political reality escapes you

Capitalization seems to escape you.
The political side is obvious to those without mental retardation.

Get over yourselves.

One of the two beasts was beaten, yes. Now the other must be pulled down and sent scurrying to exile in the Tower.

You speak in gibberish.
Obama is doing exactly what I thought he'd do. He's a typical liberal who behaves like a petulant child when things don't go his way. I'll be glad when we're finally done with that idiot. He was given a fair chance.
^^^ Says the petulant child. He won twice handily, and if he could have ran against Trump, he would have won handily aain.
He was given TWO chances to make things better. Would you have given him a third?
Much was made better, despite the resistance of people like you and your peers.

So we will see if Trump can succeed with the same level of support from his even much greater numbers of opponents, including those in Republican Senate and House.
I'm not going to waste my time by getting into pissing match with someone who thinks Obama was a good president. All you have to do is open your eyes and take a good look at the world around you.

That said; I do admire your persistence. While many/most Obama supporters decided to vote for Trump, you're standing tall with lunacy. :)
Did I say he was a "good president"? In my opinion, he was mediocre, but he certainly was not what you sillies try to make him out. Very few Obamaites voted for Trump. I voted for McMillan because voting for either of the two main candidates made me feel unAmerican.
Mediocre? lol
Obama has been one of the worst we've ever had. That will be his 'legacy'.

Last edited:
[Q

Yeah, Trump's no milquetoast wuss like those you mentioned. He'll gladly take on the rabid Left/Democrats. He's a tenacious bulldog. If the Democrats want a fight, Trump's gonna give em one. If they wanna be slapped down, he'll be happy to oblige.

When he gets obstructionism Trump will not be hesitant to go directly to the American people and circumvent the Liberal press.

Yeah, Democrats and RINOS have consistently underestimated him. But they may not have learned yet. Trump's no milquetoast wuss. He will fight back. And he can win.

Get over yourselves.

You speak in gibberish.
Capitalization seems to escape you. The political side is obvious to those without mental retardation.
i will try to survive :lol:

Obama is doing exactly what I thought he'd do. He's a typical liberal who behaves like a petulant child when things don't go his way. I'll be glad when we're finally done with that idiot. He was given a fair chance.
^^^ Says the petulant child. He won twice handily, and if he could have ran against Trump, he would have won handily aain.
He was given TWO chances to make things better. Would you have given him a third?

Trump will be a repeat of how Bush left the country 8 years ago.

Trump is smarter than Bush.

Get over yourselves.

You speak in gibberish.

So we will see if Trump can succeed with the same level of support from his even much greater numbers of opponents, including those in Republican Senate and House.
I'm not going to waste my time by getting into pissing match with someone who thinks Obama was a good president. All you have to do is open your eyes and take a good look at the world around you.

That said; I do admire your persistence. While many/most Obama supporters decided to vote for Trump, you're standing tall with lunacy. :)
Did I say he was a "good president"? In my opinion, he was mediocre, but he certainly was not what you sillies try to make him out. Very few Obamaites voted for Trump. I voted for McMillan because voting for either of the two main candidates made me feel unAmerican.
Mediocre? lol
No, he has not, but your critical ability is less than mediocre.

He won't make through the first two years.

You speak in gibberish.

Mediocre? lol
I wouldn't expect someone of your caliber to understand, and fully appreciate, everything I say.
:)

The people have rated Obama for two election; now it is the historians turn to rate Obama for the history books. The problem with historians, is history comes first, politics second, they have also followed the presidency for eight years now and know of Obama's errors and the Republican errors. The historians will go through all 44 presidents again, though they have rated some since they began rating in 1948. As a new ex-president is added; all are subject to change.
My prediction for Obama is 22 or above.

You speak in gibberish.

Mediocre? lol
I wouldn't expect someone of your caliber to understand, and fully appreciate, everything I say.
Oh, everyone does. The challenge is not to laugh in your face.

You speak in gibberish.

Mediocre? lol
Oh, everyone does. The challenge is not to laugh in your face.
I wouldn't say everyone understands my posts. Just those who are smart enough to know obama has been a worthless POS. That includes those who were smart enough to vote against Hillary.

While you're ralely right, I'm rarely wrong, Jake.

I accurately predicted Trump being our next president back in June of '15. :)

Are you using the same crystal ball that told you Hillary was going to win? :laugh:

:laugh:

Are you using the same crystal ball that told you Hillary was going to win?
I knew one of the two would lose, hoping Trump because he is the greater danger. She is gone, he is here, and he will leave as well.

[Q

The American people have rejected Trump, bright eyes, by more than eleven million votes.

He wants to be slapped down, try it.

I knew one of the two would lose, hoping Trump because he is the greater danger. She is gone, he is here, and he will leave as well.
He'll leave in 8 years. I'm confident we'll be doing much better by then. ;)

He'll leave in 8 years. I'm confident we'll be doing much better by then. ;)
Hardly. :lol:

Forum List

Back