Why is Obama such an insecure little crybaby?

I am awesome.
I have been more than what people see.
I have been a 'savior'.
I have done whatever I wanted.
I have ruled without permission or question.
I am better than Hillary.
I could have done what she could not.
I could have beaten Trump.
I could have accomplished what no other President has ever done.
I could have been one of the greatest leaders in history...the 1st 3-peat President.
You can't comprehend my greatness...

I ...Am ....Obama!

Obama could have beaten Trump . . . easily.

The wussy alt right are crying here. Delicious.

I am awesome.
I have been more than what people see.
I have been a 'savior'.
I have done whatever I wanted.
I have ruled without permission or question.
I am better than Hillary.
I could have done what she could not.
I could have beaten Trump.
I could have accomplished what no other President has ever done.
I could have been one of the greatest leaders in history...the 1st 3-peat President.
You can't comprehend my greatness...

I ...Am ....Obama!
Some people are happy to swallow the shit Obama feeds them. These are the people who live a hermit life, and can't think for themselves because they lack common sense.

He is claims he would have won another term.

Guess what, Barry? It doesn't fucking matter because there are only 2 terms for a POTUS.

Get over yourself and go away.

He is like a middle school kid who lost at dodgeball. He is acting like an utter pussy.

We all know thats bullshit. Barry's plan for America was soundly rejected based on elections all over the country.
America is sick to death of the Boi King!

It funny how liberal shitheads were claiming the Republican Party was finished, yet the Republicans hold both houses, the majority of governorships and the majority of state legislatures.

If the Republican Party is dead, how did all of these people get elected to office?

Pubs are not dead....the MSM is full of shit so they can push their personal agendas.

And now you can't blame liberals anymore. What ever will you do? Hold Republican's accountable? Hardly jar

Says the side who blamed Bush for the last 8 years you people are a laughing stock :laugh:

Accusations. Lame.

Tycho is

Don+Knotts+-+then.jpg

You are wuss, kid, nothing more, seeking a safe space
I still watch old episodes of Andy Griffith. lol

Don Knotts was awesome! :)

Tycho is

Don+Knotts+-+then.jpg

You are wuss, kid, nothing more, seeking a safe space

Well, we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was a forgery...the jury is in and the experts have spoken and it's not even refutable or disputable......so what is he hiding and why has the Deep State protected him all these years? Just some food for thought. Barrypuppet has done everything his globalist masters have told him to do because they have the goods on him..,.,..it's a fact.

Guess what, Barry? It doesn't fucking matter because there are only 2 terms for a POTUS.

He is like a middle school kid who lost at dodgeball. He is acting like an utter pussy.
He expresses all the requisite psychosis of an egomaniac.

Oh Obama is not going to disappear from the public eye any time soon. He and his wife are leasing a home in DC and will move there after he leaves the White House.
The adoring and absolutely Obama obsessed main stream media will have reporters stationed there. Obama will of course be unable to control himself and react to every policy decision Trump makes. Of course the adoring lib media will be at the ready and Obama will be more than willing to offer his commentary. As the new Admin tears apart and tears down the ruinous legacy of Barack Obama, the man will be unable to resist having something to say about it. He's started already. Last week in a news conference Obama "warned" Trump to not use "too many" executive orders. Of course Obama attempted to couch this as advice, but Obama was really doing was telling Trump not to reverse anything that might damage Obama's legacy.
The man is in love with himself. He believes his presidency was about HIM.
We're going to hear a lot from Barack Obama whether we like it or not.
I will be busy ignoring his every word. I suggest we ALL do the same.
Obama no longer matters. We are all enduring the damage his time in office has done. Time to put this guy out to pasture.

Forum List

Back