Why Is Pence Even Running?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He and DeSantis would be great friends with Judas Iscariot. However, trying to choose between Ramaswamy and Trump is like trying to choose between meat and potatoes. It's too bad that Ramaswamy wasn't running as Trump's VP though.

I assume that one of them is DeSantis. Well I used to be too until I saw this video.

Here's one thing that stands out in that vid, up until the next election I received my ballot automatically every election in about the last 15 years including 2020 without registering or proving anything every year in Florida. Now, it's changed that next election I do have to re register and prove my existence.

Especially if they cheated and I know at least one of them did.
[Vice Presidents do have a history of successfully running for the top office, e.g., Nixon, Biden.]

Isn't it amazing that with the Millions of Dollars Trump and others spent on trying to prove that Biden cheated and did not win the 2020 election.....Nothing, I mean, really a small skinny nothing has come up to prove that his campaign did cheat.

Even the Supreme Court Judges, 6 of them Republicans, would not touch the issue. Why in the world not?

Why would many Trump appointed Judges would not look at many of the 60n plus cases put in front of them by Trump's lawyers before 1/6/21?

So much nothing. But many are still trying to make something out of nothing.

Good question. Why is pence running. Is he so isolated from americans that this moron actually thinks he has a snowballs chance? Hell. He's even dropped a point. WE. DON"T> WANT HIM>

and ramaswamey...sounds good...but when you dig a little deeper. .......no.

[Vice Presidents do have a history of successfully running for the top office, e.g., Nixon, Biden.]

Isn't it amazing that with the Millions of Dollars Trump and others spent on trying to prove that Biden cheated and did not win the 2020 election.....Nothing, I mean, really a small skinny nothing has come up to prove that his campaign did cheat.

Even the Supreme Court Judges, 6 of them Republicans, would not touch the issue. Why in the world not?

Why would many Trump appointed Judges would not look at many of the 60n plus cases put in front of them by Trump's lawyers before 1/6/21?

So much nothing. But many are still trying to make something out of nothing.
because the left keeps a file and they're not averse to using it to blackmail these folk into doing their, the left's, bidding. Hilliary is infamous for her 'files'.

Nixon was almost certainly cheated out of the WH in 1960.
what he did was nothing compared to what the left does. and don't forget hilliary was fired off that attorney team by the lead attorney because he said she was a liar and had no qualms ignoring the constitution.

Pentz and Christie are not in to win, they are in to bash Trump.

The media will endlessly have both on over and over to do just that.
:thankusmile: amen to that.

It is because the deep state is terrified of trump coming back and they know sleepy joe has no prayer so they are getting desperate trying every hail mary they can think of.

Only homO is a bigger fraud than Pentz. What Pentz says about himself is complete bullshit. Pentz is from a very wealthy Jewish family in Indiana involved in investment management. Mike was the "runt of the litter" and hence was "converted" to be a ZPF "Christian" politician, complete with spray painting his hair silver.... and endless praise from Faux "News."

Nixon was almost certainly cheated out of the WH in 1960.
yeah but you SHOULD be greatful he was as every patriotic America is. Had DICK Nixon won,DICK is what he SHOULD have been called while POTUS,and thats being kind.

DICK Nixon would have gotten us into WW3 during the cuban missile crisis. During that crisis the military warmongers they tried to get kennedy to go into cuba and wanted him to bomb the hell out of them,had kennedy listened to the military and done that he would have got us into world war 3.

thank god we had the bay of pigs invasion because after that happened,after the CIA and the military LIED to kennedy about the invasion,keeping detailed information from him telling him air support was not going to be needed to overthrow castro and giving a plan they KNEW was designed to fail,after they lied to him about that he got wise and stopped listening to the military and started listening to his aides instead which turned out to be pivitol in the cuban missile crisis when he leaned on his aides for advise. Because he listened to his aides advise and not the warmongers in the military,he got us out of the cuban missile crisis.

people say that kennedy was a terrible president because he almost got us into world war 3 which is bullshit.it was THE MILITARY that almost got us into ww3 NOT kennedy.Kennedy got us out of it by not listening to the military.

Had DICK Nixon been elected instead of kennedy,i guarantee he WOULD have got us into ww3 because he WAS a yes man for the military,he did the bidding of what the military told him to do. anybody who does not think Nixon would have got us into ww3.I got a bridge in Russia i want to sell you.:auiqs.jpg:

In 68 when he was more mature he MIGHT not have got us into ww3 had it happened then but back in 1962 when he was as immature as crybaby kid? forget it. He even in later years said HIMSELF that had HE been president back then,he would have gone in and bombed them and if you think that was just all talk and he wouldnt.you're kidding yourselves and i know you dont believe that.

Forum List

Back