Why Is Pence Even Running?

He and DeSantis would be great friends with Judas Iscariot. However, trying to choose between Ramaswamy and Trump is like trying to choose between meat and potatoes. It's too bad that Ramaswamy wasn't running as Trump's VP though.

Because Pence had no real proof that there was enough corruption to overturn the election results. So he did the job that the constitution required...AKA: he followed the Law.

EVERY election has some fraud, illegal funding, foreign influence and improper voting. And every time it's not enough to change the result. Even in close call elections.

And where devout Trump supporters might not like him....he has a lot of appeal for a LOT of voters.
Pence is unashamedly conservative....been a part of the system for a long time. Warned Trump about every potential pitfall often and went ignored. None of the mess of J6 would have happened if Trump listened to Pence. Because he already guessed/knew that the rally was going to be used as a set-up and vilification propaganda against him and his supporters.

In a lot of ways Pence is smarter than Trump when it comes to political savvy.

he IS a fraud. And he was unlikeable as governor i hear. I don't think the guy has personality or the ability to READ A ROOM. LOLOL

ZPF backed by Zionist Fascist money made from investing in

oil
gold
defense stocks
long bond

on 910

The whole campaign was always

Pentz, he's Christian, and Faux "News" loves him....

Losing the election would give Pence a good chance of winning a lucrative "talking head" job with CNN or MSNBC.

I assume that one of them is DeSantis. Well I used to be too until I saw this video.

I love how the reporter said WTTE of "answer this now so you dont' have to be asked it over and over." Yeah, right. Wait until the August 23rd debate and see how many times they all have to answer about whether Trump really lost in 2020.

EDIT She asked it again herself at the end of DeSantis lengthy answer. They cannot help themselves. I fear this is going to be the only question asked in the debate. Same question in different ways over and over.

"Did Trump lose the 2020 election?"
"So you disagree with Trump when he says that the election was fraudulant?"
"So, Biden is the legitimate president, then?"
"Since it was the most secure election in history, any claim of fraud is a lie, is what you are saying?"
"What is the name of the person who won the 2020 election?"

*SIGH* I was hoping it would at least be watchable.

Last edited:
I love how the reporter said WTTE of "answer this now so you dont' have to be asked it over and over." Yeah, right. Wait until the August 23rd debate and see how many times they all have to answer about whether Trump really lost in 2020.

EDIT She asked it again herself at the end of DeSantis lengthy answer. They cannot help themselves. I fear this is going to be the only question asked in the debate. Same question in different ways over and over.

"Did Trump lose the 2020 election?"
"So you disagree with Trump when he says that the election was fraudulant?"
"So, Biden is the legitimate president, then?"
"Since it was the most secure election in history, any claim of fraud is a lie, is what you are saying?"
"What is the name of the person who won the 2020 election?"

*SIGH* I was hoping it would at least be watchable.
what's they're doing is killing all trump's opposition. LOLOL As they think they are absolving themselves of election theft by getting these milquetoasts to agree with them that Bribem won and Trump lost....but they're miscalculating. lOLOLOL
TWo Thirds of Americans believe the 2020 election was stolen from Presiden Trump and that is IN SPITE of all this Dem pol and Dem media propaganda. IN SPITE OF IT.

Yeah, but what's wrong with Ramaswamy?
you can't take these guys at face face value. One must do some searching and gathering information. This is just a taste.

what's they're doing is killing all trump's opposition. LOLOL As they think they are absolving themselves of election theft by getting these milquetoasts to agree with them that Bribem won and Trump lost....but they're miscalculating. lOLOLOL
TWo Thirds of Americans believe the 2020 election was stolen from Presiden Trump and that is IN SPITE of all this Dem pol and Dem media propaganda. IN SPITE OF IT.

The way I look at it, is if the election of Sleepy Joe was legit, the American people deserve to be punished with this atrocity. If the GOP candidate holds to that theorem, I won't vote for him especially if I believe him. After all, Americans are just getting their just comeuppance if they willingly and unknowingly voted for the abomination.

The way I look at it, is if the election of Sleepy Joe was legit, the American people deserve to be punished with this atrocity. If the GOP candidate holds to that theorem, I won't vote for him especially if I believe him. After all, Americans are just getting their just comeuppance if they willingly and unknowingly voted for the abomination.
Those voters are dead insane or illegitimate voters. Americans aren't stupid . We know what they did. So does the world.

There's been a LOT of finger pointing and examination of the results after the fact in these many months following the election...but at the Time that Pence had to certify the election results all he really had was a lot of accusations....he had nothing concrete legally to stand on but a lot of bad smell. There was nothing he could do otherwise except follow the law. The various states had certified their electors and the electors had cast their votes. What was he supposed to do?
Break the law?

you can't take these guys at face face value. One must do some searching and gathering information. This is just a taste.

You do realize that Trump used to be a democrat too right?

yes. i know that is what is claimed and i know he gave to both parties because he is not a stupid business man. I also know that hilliary endorsed him for a career in politics...she said he couldn't be bought. did you know THAT?? LOL So was reagan for that matter. Read Trump's books.

Forum List

Back