Why is republican's top polling candidate missing any actual political positions?

Good Presidents are not policy wonks. Unlike Carter, Reagan hired good people and gave them broad guidelines and objectives to accomplish. Comprende?

Bush had the same policy. He failed as badly as Reagan.

It's called "leadership." Look it up.

A lack of policy detail is what you consider to be leadership?

Hey, it worked for the dear leader, bumper sticker slogans was all he ever offered.

Contrary to the dear leader, I've heard Trump speaking to details on all 3 subjects mentioned in the OP, I guess the liar just isn't listening.
Lol oh really? Why hasn't gone into detail anywhere else? Why aren't these details on his website? What exactly have you heard?

Very funny coming the party that supported a man for President based on the two catchphrases of hope and change and yes we can.

Very funny coming the party that supported a man for President based on the two catchphrases of hope and change and yes we can.
He still offered actual specifics whether you like those specifics or not.

He offered liberal talking points not specifics and yet you on the left still backed and elected a man who was no more qualified to be President then than Trump is now. Given this your take on Republicans does not mean much if anything.

He offered liberal talking points not specifics and yet you on the left still backed and elected a man who was no more qualified to be President then than Trump is now. Given this your take on Republicans does not mean much if anything.
Obama was a senator. Trump says he's qualified because he hosted "The Apprentice"

Hey, it worked for the dear leader, bumper sticker slogans was all he ever offered.

Contrary to the dear leader, I've heard Trump speaking to details on all 3 subjects mentioned in the OP, I guess the liar just isn't listening.
Lol oh really? Why hasn't gone into detail anywhere else? Why aren't these details on his website? What exactly have you heard?

Look it up liar, I'm not your research assistant.

Is the republican base this dumb? Trump has absolutely no specifics on how he would address ANY political issues. What does that say about republicans? It's completely insane to me this guy is still in the lead. Apparently all you have to do to be a top polling candidate among republicans is to be a total drama queen desperate for attention.

Here is what Trump has to say about his healthcare plan that would supposedly replace ObamaCare:

Repeal and replace with "something terrific."

Trump on immigration:

"We're going to have plenty of time to talk about it" Oh, and Mexico will build a goddamn wall across the border for us. Do you people actually buy this bullshit?

Trump on job growth:

"You'll see details. But basically I am telling you. I'll just bring them back. It's called negotiation."

Trump's campaign website, meanwhile, provides a detailed account of his many real estate holdings and successful television show, but has no mention what he would seek to accomplish if elected president.

The GOP is seriously unraveling.

Trump s policy approach a mystery amid lack of detail - Yahoo News
What is PIAPS position on the Iranian nuke deal?

I did look it up. I posted a link to my OP. Quit stalling and tell me why I'm wrong. What are his plan details?

Didn't know that site was already posted.........
It gives his views on subjects over time...........

Tell me how you know that Mexico is sending criminals to America. BE SPECIFIC......You have 60 seconds.

I did look it up. I posted a link to my OP. Quit stalling and tell me why I'm wrong. What are his plan details?
BILLY..............You get the first question on the Presidential debate................

It has been said you call women WHORES, BIG ASSED BITCHES...............*****............how do you defend yourself sir..................you have 60 seconds to respond.

Research his interviews, not some left wing hit piece, that's where you will get your answers. And no, I won't do that for you.

Forum List

Back