Why is Senator K. Harris (D-CA) Not the MAIN ISSUE in this Campaign?

If they were “legitimately addressed” then why are all lefties/BLM idiots bemoaning about “systemic racism”?

Because the underlying problems weren't fixed. Are you some kind of retard who thinks in absolutes? Did someone take your helmet?

Republicans are too gutless to bend to your wishes and remove a duly elected president - one from our own party?

Richard Nixon was "Duly Elected". He even won the popular vote by a decisive margin. When he was caught committing crimes, Republicans demanded his resignation.

Rod Blagoiovich was Duly Elected. He won the popular vote by such a decisive margin they called the election five minutes after the polls closed. When he was caught committing crimes, Democrats and Republican joined together to impeach him. (the only vote against was his sister-in-law on the State Legislature.)

You see, that's what you do when "Duly Elected" people commit crimes or are found to be morally unfit to serve. You remove them.
/———/ Besides kicking Hildabeast to the curb when it was her turn to be president, what crimes did Trump commit?

Trump is the MAIN ISSUE in this campaign

The fact that your side has embraced violent, murderous street violence as political speech, is the main issue in this campaign.

It shows US, your true face and what you intend for our future.

A totalitarian state when any dissent is met with doxxing, canceling, firing, ect, and it that does not do it, the mob will be sent to kill you, and if you successfully defend yourself, only then will the police get involved to arrest you for your crime of self defense.
The Street violence is reaction to Trump and his indifference.

His advocating busting heads is a direct descendance Of Mayor Daly in Chicago and Bull Connor in Birmingham
The street violence is the left’s way of threatening America to not vote for President Trump again. They hate democracy and our nation. This is their little revolutionary moment to bring in a new era of communism they’ve never been able to achieve through voting.
The era of domestic terrorism from the Democratic Party is back. Before it was the KKK, now they are using different actors with BLM and Antifa morons.

Street Violence = Trumps America

MAGA

Except it is all your people doing the violence. So this is you.

When you lie like that, you admit that you know you are the bad guys.
Trump is the President
They are HIS people

Except you guys love to tell us that he is "not your president".

These are your people, you.

Your denial of this is you being too cowardly to admit what your side is.

I'm happy to own the Trump or the Proud Boys, or even Rittenhouse. and defend them, or not if they drop the ball.

You are a coward and a liar.

But Harris isn't a mindless Trump sheep

This is the furthest thing from the truth. I would be willing to bet you anything that the average Trump supporter knows much more about what is going on in Washington than the average Democrat. Republicans have been more informed on political happenings for many years. Some of this is due to the average age of Republicans vs Democrats, but it doesn't negate the fact that many, if not most, Democratic voters don't have a clue what they are voting for or against. They have been told by their teachers and parent's to vote for the person with the D beside their name and that Republicans are racists who are for rich people. It doesn't go much deeper than that.

Trump voters believe every Conspiracy Theory that hits the internet

Says the man that believes that magic code words, have controlled the votes of the South for 50 years.

?

I'm referring to your beliefs in the Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory.

Obviously.

Dumbass.

Here's the thing. Everyone in Washington thought Trump was a clown and a buffoon. They just didn't think he'd win, and that after he was done with his misguided attempt at Brand Enhancement, he'd go away.

Sadly, thanks to a bizarre medieval anachronism, we are stuck with him, because despite the constitution having safeguards against this kind of thing, Republicans are too gutless to employ them.

In other words, you are cool with the corruption as long as you think it will benefit your side of the political isle. That is the Democratic way.

This is the furthest thing from the truth. I would be willing to bet you anything that the average Trump supporter knows much more about what is going on in Washington than the average Democrat. Republicans have been more informed on political happenings for many years. Some of this is due to the average age of Republicans vs Democrats, but it doesn't negate the fact that many, if not most, Democratic voters don't have a clue what they are voting for or against. They have been told by their teachers and parent's to vote for the person with the D beside their name and that Republicans are racists who are for rich people. It doesn't go much deeper than that.

Says the man that believes that magic code words, have controlled the votes of the South for 50 years.

?

Obviously.

Dumbass.
Magic?

The South turned Republican after the Civil Rights bill. That is undeniable

In other words, you are cool with the corruption as long as you think it will benefit your side of the political isle. That is the Democratic way.

Not at all.

When Richard Nixon was caught in Watergate, a group of Republicans marched over to the White House and informed him if he didn't resign, they would have to vote for Impeachment. Nixon won 49 states and 60% of the vote, but it really didn't matter. He broke the law, he had to go.

When Rod Blago was caught trying to sell a senate seat and shaking down a children's hospital, Democrats and Republicans banded together to remove him from office. Only one person voted against removing him, and that was his sister-in-law.

That's how it SHOULD work. Trump has proven again and again he is unfit for office, he's been caught red handed engaging in illegal activity, and the GOP has put up a wall of bodies to protect him.

?

Obviously.

Dumbass.
Magic?

You might want to tell Jimmy about that.

1599517573536.png

I repeatedly refer to Trump as .......our President

Your people don't. They refused to respect the election or the peaceful transfer of power, and they have degenerated into violent mobs.

That you are trying to blame your people's barbarism on Trump, is a fine example of what a dishonest piece of shit troll you are.

?

Obviously.

Dumbass.
Magic?

View attachment 385742
Carter was a favorite son and the last time the South went blue

Your people don't. They refused to respect the election or the peaceful transfer of power, and they have degenerated into violent mobs.

That you are trying to blame your people's barbarism on Trump, is a fine example of what a dishonest piece of shit troll you are.
Trump is to blame for the outrage

?

Obviously.

Dumbass.
Magic?

View attachment 385742
Carter was a favorite son and the last time the South went blue

I completely agree, Carter was a favorite son. His strong record on civil rights presented no problem with him, in winning the hearts and minds of the Southern White voters.

And his sweep of the South, disproves your theory of Magic Code Words.

It is not Trump's fault that you people are sore losers, and having a hissy fit.

It is not Trump's fault that you people are sore losers, and having a hissy fit.
Trump is responsible for what he says and does

So Trump can't send in Federal Troops to Blue Cities because he doesn't have the authority, yet Trump is the reason for Blue Municipal Violence.
You are truly an idiot.

Forum List

Back