Why is Soros funding the Democratic party?

Some philanthropist he is, that during a global pandemic crisis he's pumping $28million into the Democratic party & elections and only a meager $1 million euros to fight the virus in his home country of Hungary. Why is this allowed....for him to fund our elections???

Well you seem to forget that Soros got his American citizenship. That said, this is a good thing! Bloomberg blew over 400 million of his money and it got him NOWHERE. Now Soros has pissed away 28 million of his money he no longer has for other things and Trump will STILL be elected.

Actually I did not know that he was a citizen...….why doesn't somebody revoke it?
Well, Soros is obviously not a REAL American. He wishes to somewhat destroy the basic fabric of our country. That's about as ANTI-AMERICAN as one can be.
He's as real an American as many on this board. Oops. I guess that wasn't a good argument.
Gee, you're acting like you somehow, quite astoundingly, actually like and support Soros, the evil bastard devil incarnate. This is VERY disappointing. The man is a human TURD that needs to be flushed away.

Some philanthropist he is, that during a global pandemic crisis he's pumping $28million into the Democratic party & elections and only a meager $1 million euros to fight the virus in his home country of Hungary. Why is this allowed....for him to fund our elections???

Well you seem to forget that Soros got his American citizenship. That said, this is a good thing! Bloomberg blew over 400 million of his money and it got him NOWHERE. Now Soros has pissed away 28 million of his money he no longer has for other things and Trump will STILL be elected.

Actually I did not know that he was a citizen...….why doesn't somebody revoke it?
Well, Soros is obviously not a REAL American. He wishes to somewhat destroy the basic fabric of our country. That's about as ANTI-AMERICAN as one can be.

Exactly my point of his 'citizenship' be revoked. Then throw him in jail.
Ol' George lives in New York! Hope the bug doesn't get him! He's almost 90!
Are you being sarcastic??

While normally I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone...………….there are a few exceptions & he's one.

He wishes to destroy the basic fabric of not only America....but of the whole of the Western World.

He is evil, he is a monster, he will spend the end of his days in Hell.

Mark my words.
Exactly, skye. I can't believe toobfreak is actually posting in defense of the evil bastard. I used to think toobfreak was a smart, logical conservative. I now have my doubts.....

He's as real an American as many on this board. Oops. I guess that wasn't a good argument.
Gee, you're acting like you somehow, quite astoundingly, actually like and support Soros, the evil bastard devil incarnate. This is VERY disappointing. The man is a human TURD that needs to be flushed away.

He IS a POS ...Soros is....anybody who doesn't agree is a moron....a DemonRat moron.

He wishes to destroy the basic fabric of not only America....but of the whole of the Western World.

Mark my words.
And yet he lives right here in New York. I wonder if we buy him a house as well? Maybe give him a discount on his taxes? We seem to like to kick ourselves in the nuts.

Mark my words.
Exactly, skye. I can't believe toobfreak is actually posting in defense of the evil bastard. I used to think toobfreak was a smart, logical conservative. I now have my doubts.....
Show me where I ever defended him? And what do you know of logic? Apparently not much if you think I defended him. Maybe your glasses are dirty? I taught the subject. How many axiomatic tautologies do you know off by heart?

He IS a POS ...Soros is....anybody who doesn't agree is a moron....a DemonRat moron.
Yep, I certainly agree with that. I can't believe that toobfreak had me so fooled. It really appears that he/she/it? is mostly likely a Dim Dem. VERY disappointing, to say the least.

Mark my words.
Show me where I ever defended him? And what do you know of logic? Apparently not much if you think I defended him. Maybe your glasses are dirty? I taught the subject. How many axiomatic tautologies do you know off by heart?
Tell me this, ARE you actually a Dim Dem or liberal lunatic? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Of course I'm being sarcastic. You don't recognize a sarcasm when you see one?

Mark my words.
Tell me this, ARE you actually a Dim Dem or liberal lunatic? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
I've actually tested as probably one of the most conservative right leaning person on this board (a bunch of us took an independent test long ago given out by a website that scored you based on answers to many questions). Zander also tested very high. You know Bluz, you've only been here a couple of months, a bit too young to be making leaping snap judgements of other people. It's not a good mark of intelligence to quickly leap to snap judgements of people on just a few words you apparently cannot interpret correctly, an even lower mark to think that you can bully people whom you think have not conformed to your narrow views. Apparently you aren't as bright as I thought. It is one thing to post 5 word comments here day and night. A different thing to post INTELLIGENT comments.

Gee, you must bne reading someone else's posts or perhaps you're off your meds? Because you're FULL OF SHIT. Better get your facts straight.

Of course I'm being sarcastic. You don't recognize a sarcasm when you see one?

With some people on this board, it's always good not to assume their intent

Mark my words.
I've actually tested as probably one of the most conservative right leaning person on this board (a bunch of us took an independent test long ago given out by a website that scored you based on answers to many questions). Zander also tested very high. You know Bluz, you've only been here a couple of months, a bit too young to be making leaping snap judgements of other people. It's not a good mark of intelligence to quickly leap to snap judgements of people on just a few words you apparently cannot interpret correctly, an even lower mark to think that you can bully people whom you think have not conformed to your narrow views. Apparently you aren't as bright as I thought. It is one thing to post 5 word comments here day and night. A different thing to post INTELLIGENT comments.

Gee, you must bne reading someone else's posts or perhaps you're off your meds? Because you're FULL OF SHIT. Better get your facts straight.

Wow, getting a little pissy there arentcha?

lol

And how would you go about ‘stopping’ him.

Needless to say, if he were donating to Republicans you’d have no problem with Soros at all.

A nice bunker buster would do a good job

What LEGAL basis would you base his revocation on? What crime has he broken that merits loss of citizenship? That guy who walked out on his army troup over in Afghanistan and joined the enemy and got a bunch of his soldiers killed trying to find him who Obama eventually forgave, HE is still a citizen, isn't he? Obama has conspired to undermine the President of the USA (treason), and Hillary used her State office to run pay to play favors with other countries for personal gain, yet, I've never heard anyone ask THEIR citizenship be revoked! So are we talking about just violating our own laws when they are inconvenient because the guy really sucks and we hate him? Isn't that becoming the EXACT SAME REASONING the Left uses all the time to claim Trump is an illegitimate President? Be careful what you ask for!

Mark my words.

Wow, getting a little pissy there arentcha?
Funny you consider me "pissy" for being called a Leftist Soros Lover by a newb because he can't interpret a few words correctly, yet you have no problem apparently with the actual newb who actually makes such bad and rash judgements.

What LEGAL basis would you base his revocation on? What crime has he broken that merits loss of citizenship? That guy who walked out on his army troup over in Afghanistan and joined the enemy and got a bunch of his soldiers killed trying to find him who Obama eventually forgave, HE is still a citizen, isn't he? Obama has conspired to undermine the President of the USA (treason), and Hillary used her State office to run pay to play favors with other countries for personal gain, yet, I've never heard anyone ask THEIR citizenship be revoked! So are we talking about just violating our own laws when they are inconvenient because the guy really sucks and we hate him? Isn't that becoming the EXACT SAME REASONING the Left uses all the time to claim Trump is an illegitimate President? Be careful what you ask for!

And they all should be in jail

lol

Needless to say, if he were donating to Republicans you’d have no problem with Soros at all.

A nice bunker buster would do a good job
If this were a communist country like Russia, NK or China, they's simply arrest and detain Soros for questioning on suspicions of lending aid to the enemy and we would never see him again. But then again, the same could be said about Obama, Hillary and some others whom the Left suck the ass of with DELIGHT. Is it possible there is some good in ALL political systems? Because it might actually be good for the USA and impress me if some few flaming jackasses like him, et al, actually DID suddenly turn up never to be seen again!

This is really bitching about the obvious. Soros is but one billionaire who uses his money to buy one of the two political parties (really criminal gangs). They’ve been doing it for a long time. Haven’t you noticed they ALWAYS get what they want from Uncle Sam?

This is why all political campaigns should be publicly funded and all private money disallowed.

lol

Well that's where you're wrong. It shouldn't be allowed or even illegal for 'outsiders' to have any type of hand in the US elections period.
how is he an outsider? He's been an American citizen longer than you've likely been alive.... :lol:

AND those causes he is contributing towards seems like perfectly legit causes....

Forum List

Back