Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

That is her red backpack going through that window...or attempting to.
How special, you decided to publish a photo of another human being at the moment of death. Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy? You probably don't care, she was one of those 'deplorables' anyway.

Several others are standing around....obviously this cop just fired his weapon at the group...and without any real reason...maybe he had a itchy trigger finger. The whole thing could have and should have been handled peacefully
Could have. But the thing is, it was not. People were too angry. It was inevitable that violence should break out sooner rather than later.

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out
Rumors are that the sewer rat was on the Pence security team

I posted a link to the video.
Yes I have since seen the video and if there are morecangles to confirm I will accept it as true

but even so she was doing nothing more than what the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord did

Uh huh.

She vandalized the capital building and was forcing entry in order to clear the doors for a mob of vandals.

Aren't you the one who says people who riot and vandalize should be shot?

Sure. The single shot blindly into the crowd was effective.

Wrong intersectionality died. If it were a black Bidem supporter, more ANTIFABLM riots...but it was a white Trump supporter.

How do you know it was a blind shot?

Oh yeah you dont.

People don't know a lot of things, that's why we need an investigation.

The shooter's name would be a good start. We can explore if he has hatred toward broads, or toward the idea of Making America Great Again.

If his shooting was motivated by hate, that ain't good.
She was vandalizing the capital and was part of a mob of rioters.
She got what she deserved

She was unarmed, just like radical leftists that overran the Wisconsin State Capital in 2011. No one was shot in Madison.
but you think they should have been don;t you?

I have no problem with rioters and vandals being shot.

Its not too late to act. If we go back and seize the occupiers in Madison, and bring them into be shot, do you really think that would be a good idea?
not if they are no longer rioting.

This was not a protest it was a riot and Whatshername was going to allow a violent mob into a barricaded area of the Capital building.

That people were concerned for their safety was reasonable therefore the shooting was reasonable

No the correct term is vandalism.

Civil disobedience implies no violence and no destruction of property
you are about 6-8 months late to be outraged by civil disobedience, vandalism and rioting

now your complaints dont move me
I have never once supported rioters vandals or looters and if you are claiming I did then why don't you quote a post of mine that supports your claim. You won't find one but I doubt you'll have the integrity to admit you just lied

I posted a link to the video.
Yes I have since seen the video and if there are morecangles to confirm I will accept it as true

but even so she was doing nothing more than what the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord did

Uh huh.

She vandalized the capital building and was forcing entry in order to clear the doors for a mob of vandals.

Aren't you the one who says people who riot and vandalize should be shot?

Sure. The single shot blindly into the crowd was effective.

Wrong intersectionality died. If it were a black Bidem supporter, more ANTIFABLM riots...but it was a white Trump supporter.

How do you know it was a blind shot?

Oh yeah you dont.

People don't know a lot of things, that's why we need an investigation.

The shooter's name would be a good start. We can explore if he has hatred toward broads, or toward the idea of Making America Great Again.

If his shooting was motivated by hate, that ain't good.
She was vandalizing the capital and was part of a mob of rioters.
She got what she deserved

Nonsense the liberals and the media are hyper-ventilating over a small group of patriots who just wanted our lawmakers to know that they should not be allowing a stolen election to be enforced.

The majority of Americans believe it was a fraudulent election....the protesters were there to cry for justice.

Rioters and vandals are not patriots

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....
skkekkrkr.png

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
That wasn't a protest. It was an armed violent insurrection replete with Zip Tie Handcuffs .
...and said the United States would soon see “The Storm”—a moment much awaited by QAnon followers, in which Trump would execute his opponents in the Democratic Party.

Babbitt, like other QAnon followers gathered outside Congress on Wednesday, appeared to believe that the apocalyptic moment was at hand.

It appears she got what she came for...in reverse.

Last edited:

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
That wasn't a protest. It was an armed violent insurrection replete with Zip Tie Handcuffs .
...and said the United States would soon see “The Storm”—a moment much awaited by QAnon followers, in which Trump would execute his opponents in the Democratic Party.

Babbitt, like other QAnon followers gathered outside Congress on Wednesday, appeared to believe that the apocalyptic moment was at hand.

It was a 100% peaceful protest, taking as template the protests America was founded based upon, but more peaceful.

The officer is a murderer.

It was a 100% peaceful protest, taking as template the protests America was founded based upon, but more peaceful.

The officer is a murderer.
peaceful protesters do not vandalize property

Peaceful protesters do not kill cops

Peaceful protesters do not show up with Malatov cocktails

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

I think libs should have welcomed the national guard and shooting on sight rgis summer when Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA were running wild

But instead the liberal media described it as mostly peaceful protests

Last edited:

I thonk libs should have welcomed the national guard and shooting on sight rgis summer when Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA were running wild

ut instead the liberal media described it as mostly peaceful protests
Libs have a long and consistent track record of being against police shooting unarmed protesters...

Conservative authoritarian loving sycophants like yourself have long cheered gunning down protesters....going way back to the Kent State days....
kent-state-student-reacting-to-death-of-slain-protester.jpg

I thonk libs should have welcomed the national guard and shooting on sight rgis summer when Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA were running wild

ut instead the liberal media described it as mostly peaceful protests
Libs have a long and consistent track record of being against police shooting unarmed protesters...

Conservative authoritarian loving sycophants like yourself have long cheered gunning down protesters....going way back to the Kent State days....
thats a lie

the longhaired, unwashed, dope smoking hippies had been rioting on America’s streets in protest of the Vietnam war for several years and there was a lote of anger and hate on both sides

What happened at Kent State was not planned or deliberate

Several others are standing around....obviously this cop just fired his weapon at the group...and without any real reason...maybe he had a itchy trigger finger. The whole thing could have and should have been handled peacefully
Could have. But the thing is, it was not. People were too angry. It was inevitable that violence should break out sooner rather than later.

After biden takes office you are going to see left-wing violence all across this nation like never seen before and it will be protected by the powers that be....the cover for this wave of violence which the media will be complicit in as always will be racial justice.

The main target will be the white middle class.....in a nutshell....the middle class if they want themselves and their kids to survive must get organized to resist what is coming down the pike....first they are going to restrict the sale of ammunition make it impossible to get or very difficult and then gradually the confiscation of weapons will begin.

So many thought they could avoid getting involved --aka.....stay at home and let others fight for them....now you see the result of that.

As her struggle was for justice, her death makes her a martyr.
She was a criminal.

She had broken into the Capitol Bldg and was in the process of jumping though a window she had just smashed in an effort to invade the Halls of Congress...in which the members of Congress were convened.
Yet, eyewitnesses who were with her, saw it differently than you.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.

Forum List

Back