Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

I posted a link to the video.
Yes I have since seen the video and if there are morecangles to confirm I will accept it as true

but even so she was doing nothing more than what the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord did

Uh huh.

She vandalized the capital building and was forcing entry in order to clear the doors for a mob of vandals.

Aren't you the one who says people who riot and vandalize should be shot?

Sure. The single shot blindly into the crowd was effective.

Wrong intersectionality died. If it were a black Bidem supporter, more ANTIFABLM riots...but it was a white Trump supporter.

How do you know it was a blind shot?

Oh yeah you dont.

People don't know a lot of things, that's why we need an investigation.

The shooter's name would be a good start. We can explore if he has hatred toward broads, or toward the idea of Making America Great Again.

If his shooting was motivated by hate, that ain't good.

Yes I have since seen the video and if there are morecangles to confirm I will accept it as true

but even so she was doing nothing more than what the Minutemen at Lexington and Concord did

Uh huh.

She vandalized the capital building and was forcing entry in order to clear the doors for a mob of vandals.

Wrong intersectionality died. If it were a black Bidem supporter, more ANTIFABLM riots...but it was a white Trump supporter.

Oh yeah you dont.

The shooter's name would be a good start. We can explore if he has hatred toward broads, or toward the idea of Making America Great Again.

She was vandalizing the capital and was part of a mob of rioters.
She got what she deserved

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.
It looked like a blind shot in the video. She was just standing there by the door when she got shot. I didnt see her do anything but stand there. I seriously doubt she was his target.

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.

She was unarmed, just like radical leftists that overran the Wisconsin State Capital in 2011. No one was shot in Madison.

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.

I didnt see her vandalize anything. Did you?

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.
It looked like a blind shot in the video. She was just standing there by the door when she got shot. I didnt see her do anything but stand there. I seriously doubt she was his target.

she was climbing through a window on the side of the doors that she and her fellow rioters broke to gain entry into a barricaded hallway

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.

She was unarmed, just like radical leftists that overran the Wisconsin State Capital in 2011. No one was shot in Madison.
but you think they should have been don;t you?

I have no problem with rioters and vandals being shot.

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
Rioting and breaking into buildings is a 1st Amendment activity in trumpland now?
Nope, most republicans agree that rioters should be shot. Do you agree?
Insurrection, look it up.......

And then ask yourself if a group of people demanding accountability from police when it relates to a shooting of an unarmed person is insurrection...

This woman shouldn't have been shot --- I am consistent on this -- dick suckers like you are not....

Because if Ashli was dressed like this --- she wouldn't have even made it inside of the Capitol building...and it wouldn't have been just the cops trying to stop her...

View attachment 438694
Im consistent as anyone can be. My beliefs dont change based on who gets shot. ALL rioters should be shot.

I'm of the same thought as you. I believe in the law and I believe if you decide to riot, then you should be arrested and if you do not follow police orders, you are putting yourself at risk. A person's faith, skin color, sexual preference are all irrelevant.

Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?
Because, at least so far, sane people really are the ones who run things. There are exceptions, as yesterday when someone whose grip on sanity slipped and she went too far. In that situation, sane people have to make sane decisions for the insane.

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....
He's a jigaboo.

Uh huh.

Oh yeah you dont.

but you think they should have been don;t you?

I have no problem with rioters and vandals being shot.

Its not too late to act. If we go back and seize the occupiers in Madison, and bring them into be shot, do you really think that would be a good idea?

He's a jigaboo.

I didn't hear that, but if the shooter is an African American, he should be looked at closely.

If a black person used the term "honky" - even when they were in 4th Grade- that proves racism against white people.

She was engaged in insurrection.
Thats total nonsense

were the Minutemen guilty of insurrection?
You have to be pretty pathetic to compare these morons to the Minutemen...

But since you want to go there -- yes, since the Minutemen were fighting AGAINST a foreign government -- if that foreign government would have won -- the minutemen would not have been treated as heroes...

Just like how the Confederates were a FOREIGN govt fighting against the US.....

But you dumb asses definitely treat them like heroes....history is hard for folks like you I guess....
View attachment 438668

The Minutemen were not fighting a foreign government, they were fighting their own government. It was a rebellion and a revolution to free themselves from the tyranny of the British government.
and the dumb asses you cheering for were fighting their own "govt" because they lost an election......

And you goofy muthafuckas think you will be remembered as patriots....FOH!

I never cheered anything of the sort. I never claimed the election to be a fraud, I didn't vote or support Trump.

You made an erroneous claim, I corrected you and now you are throwing a tantrum like a little three year old. If you don't like being corrected don't post stupid bullshit.

He's a jigaboo.

I didn't hear that, but if the shooter is an African American, he should be looked at closely.

If a black person used the term "honky" - even when they were in 4th Grade- that proves racism against white people.

No he doesn't. This racism BS is BS and both sides use racism to ratchet up the hate. We need to quit being pawns.

He's a jigaboo.

That can be proven easily. Many African American children know racial names when they are 6 or 7 years old. And it is not from white people.

He's a jigaboo.

That can be proven easily. Many African American children know racial names when they are 6 or 7 years old. And it is not from white people.

There is no race so obsessed with race as are the so called african-americans....why is that you may ask?

Simply because it is their bread and butter....they use it in so many ways...to get welfare, to get a job,to get housing, to get into a school that if not for their race they could never get into....etc.etc.etc.

Forum List

Back