Why is the left SO opposed to Trump?

UNTRUE. Trump has apparently changed his bad comb-over mind & is seeking donations. Take a looksey at his website, & right there under his pic is a great big ruby red DONATE button.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP

lol, oopsie, I guess he doesn't really want to part with his riches as much as he said he would.

Oh yes... PLEASE run with this! Play this up really big on every outlet you can find! Get e'rbody all worked up in a froth over it.... Have some pinhead shove a camera in Trump's face to explain it and watch him nail your ass again. :rofl:

WTF are you blathering about? Somebody said he's not taking donations. I pointed out he is. That poster was obviously wrong, & mistaken. LOL, so---how much have you donated? LOL.

Content=credibility in Conservistan. Basically that is it.

No amount of contrary evidence will ever change their mind:
Facts confound lefties. There is a big difference in being beholden to special interest funding and accepting donations.
Go Fund Me versus the NRA. Not that tough...
The NRA has underwritten Trump? He is obligated to the NRA? Since when?

He scares them, not just because of his politics. They hate Trump because he is an Alpha male who will fight back against their bullying. That, is what really scares them.

Sure, sure....

6UNBBhg.gif

... you go with that if it makes you feel better....
Then why do you spend so much time on Trump threads?

Now

read

this

very

carefully.....

IT

IS

FUN

TO

MOCK

&

RIDICULE

THOSE

THAT

SUPPORT

HIM.

M'K?

GOT IT?

GOOD.

:FIREdevil:

Last edited:
When media focuses negatively on a non-dem candidate it means the left is scared.
Trump finances his own campaign and is therefore not beholden to any donors so he says what he wants. That is the appeal.
For Trump, I think it is all about enhancing the brand, even if it lands him in the White House.
He is his own Koch bros/George Soros. Except he is his own middle man politician. No need to buy any politicians because he is his own conduit to government.

UNTRUE. Trump has apparently changed his bad comb-over mind & is seeking donations. Take a looksey at his website, & right there under his pic is a great big ruby red DONATE button.

lol, oopsie, I guess he doesn't really want to part with his riches as much as he said he would.

Oh yes... PLEASE run with this! Play this up really big on every outlet you can find! Get e'rbody all worked up in a froth over it.... Have some pinhead shove a camera in Trump's face to explain it and watch him nail your ass again. :rofl:

WTF are you blathering about? Somebody said he's not taking donations. I pointed out he is. That poster was obviously wrong, & mistaken. LOL, so---how much have you donated? LOL.

Facts confound lefties. There is a big difference in being beholden to special interest funding and accepting donations.

But, but, but,, he said he 'didn't need donations... HE'S RICH'... in fact, he admitted to donating to the candidates he was standing alongside with, so he could 'collect' later on. The FACT, that he is now accepting donations after saying he wouldn't, & some dolts still believe, was something that needed correction. You see, I don't care to let misinformation go unchecked because it leads to ignorance & sheep like behavior.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

But, but, but,, he said he 'didn't need donations... HE'S RICH'... in fact, he admitted to donating to the candidates he was standing alongside with, so he could 'collect' later on. The FACT, that he is now accepting donations after saying he wouldn't, & some dolts still believe, was something that needed correction. You see, I don't care to let misinformation go unchecked because it leads to ignorance & sheep like behavior.

You're welcome.
I think he said he was not obligated to entities that underwrite his campaign as is done with most of the rest of the field. Big difference.

You're welcome.
I think he said he was not obligated to entities that underwrite his campaign as is done with most of the rest of the field. Big difference.

If he's a billionaire, why is he taking money from the little guy, then? Ego? 'cause that is the only thing that makes sense... because in his world, you don't take or give money without strings attached.

Has anyone noticed how the left has gone from snickering ridicule of Trump to outright caustic animosity in just a few short weeks? Some of our favorite "insane clowns" here are posting some vicious and hostile threads about Trump. Taking every opportunity to run him in the ground any way they can. Looking for any little thing they can jump on and distort or take out of context to try and destroy Trump... even though they maintain he would be the "dream candidate" for the Dems in 2016.

I'm sort of puzzled by this. His positions on the issues are far from "extreme" ...in fact, he is probably one of the most moderate conservatives the base has supported in a long time. How many threads have been posted trying to expose Trump's "liberalism" with former positions he has taken and whatnot? He was a big Clinton supporter, supports universal health care, defends the good things Planned Parenthood does... you'd think the left would be pleased with someone so much in line with what they believe... but they don't seem too happy at all.

In fact, the more he rises in the polls, the more surly and mean they get. I think that it proves nothing is about principle with the left, it's all about political party power. The GOP could literally be nominating the most liberal person in America and the left would be LIVID... doing everything in their power to destroy them because they are running as a Republican and not a Democrat. This is ALL about political power... Above and beyond everything else. It is not about issues or solutions... it's about electing a goddamn Democrat... plain and simple.

Trump threatens their cheap supply of teen cock and ass holes. :eusa_sick:

You're welcome.

If he's a billionaire, why is he taking money from the little guy, then? Ego? 'cause that is the only thing that makes sense... because in his world, you don't take or give money without strings attached.
Because he is a businessman and his job is to make money, perhaps?

Trump is more of a lefty than on the right. The left doesn't like him is he is calling to action on their BS.

Why is the left SO opposed to Trump?

They don't like cool and successful people.

I'm quite successful & I didn't get that way by fucking people over to get that way.

You're a liar. You aren't successful and you're jealous of those who are. You think they got some advantage you didn't get. You're an insignificant piss ant on a message board, mouthing off your liberal claptrap while you wait for your government check... more likely than not, using Internet service that I paid for.

The FACT, that he is now accepting donations after saying he wouldn't

When did he say he wouldn't accept individual campaign contributions? He's not taking money from Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs like Hillary. He's not being paid for by Big Labor like Bernie Sanders. And-- I'd be willing to bet your next month's welfare check that Trump ends up donating the money raised to charity. He doesn't need the money.

Trump is more of a lefty than on the right. The left doesn't like him is he is calling to action on their BS.

That's what I am saying... Of all the people the GOP could nominate, he is probably closer to a "progressive" than anything they could ever hope for... I don't think the GOP is going to ever nominate Debbie Wasserman Shultz or Dennis Kusinich. But even IF they did... the left would turn on them and we'd be hearing the same mindless rants about how awful they are.... it's that goddamn (R) beside their name, you see.

Trying not to be facetious...

The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems, and that the means and methods that the Left wishes to rely upon to lift us up out of the darkness are stupid and doomed to failure. Lefties believe in Government Solutions even more fervently than the most strident of Bible Belt Christians believe in the Bible. To say that people can be responsible for themselves is outrageous heresy to the Left.

Trump also puts a spotlight on the folly of what Big Government keeps telling us, for example, that building a Wall is impossible, or that it's impossible to deport millions of people who live here. This is bullshit; we know it, and he is the only politician who is saying out loud that it's bullshit.

His supposed "support" is a statistical anomaly that will correct itself as the Republican field starts to winnow down to a manageable number. But the other R candidates are well-noting the popularity of some of what he is saying, and they will adopt the tasty morsels that remain when he gets bored with it and leaves.

Consider: He is the best known Republican candidate by far, and 75% of Republicans reject him. If John Kasich, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, or Bobby Jindal were as well-known to R primary voters, and the total number of candidates were down to three or four, any one of them would be leading him in the polls. In due time, Trump will fade, become discouraged, and drop out.

The irony of course is that the Left challenges Trump's qualifications, while the current holder of the Presidency had never accomplished a damn thing before being elected, and in fact, had never even had a real job, let alone an executive position. Har-de-har-har.

You say "The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems.... "
Only the left? What about big business flooding D.C. with lobbyists to curry favor with politicians? The wealthiest men in the country are pledging millions to put into office politicians who see things their way. It seems like government is surely the solution to republicans like the coke sisters and sheldon adelsons etc. Even Trump himself says he used the government's bankruptcy laws to get ahead. The government is the solution to those who say that THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION!!

Has anyone noticed how the left has gone from snickering ridicule of Trump to outright caustic animosity in just a few short weeks? Some of our favorite "insane clowns" here are posting some vicious and hostile threads about Trump. Taking every opportunity to run him in the ground any way they can. Looking for any little thing they can jump on and distort or take out of context to try and destroy Trump... even though they maintain he would be the "dream candidate" for the Dems in 2016.

I'm sort of puzzled by this. His positions on the issues are far from "extreme" ...in fact, he is probably one of the most moderate conservatives the base has supported in a long time. How many threads have been posted trying to expose Trump's "liberalism" with former positions he has taken and whatnot? He was a big Clinton supporter, supports universal health care, defends the good things Planned Parenthood does... you'd think the left would be pleased with someone so much in line with what they believe... but they don't seem too happy at all.

In fact, the more he rises in the polls, the more surly and mean they get. I think that it proves nothing is about principle with the left, it's all about political party power. The GOP could literally be nominating the most liberal person in America and the left would be LIVID... doing everything in their power to destroy them because they are running as a Republican and not a Democrat. This is ALL about political power... Above and beyond everything else. It is not about issues or solutions... it's about electing a goddamn Democrat... plain and simple.

How old are you?

I'm as polar opposite of "Left" as you can get and I hate the sunuvabitch

Trying not to be facetious...

The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems, and that the means and methods that the Left wishes to rely upon to lift us up out of the darkness are stupid and doomed to failure. Lefties believe in Government Solutions even more fervently than the most strident of Bible Belt Christians believe in the Bible. To say that people can be responsible for themselves is outrageous heresy to the Left.

Trump also puts a spotlight on the folly of what Big Government keeps telling us, for example, that building a Wall is impossible, or that it's impossible to deport millions of people who live here. This is bullshit; we know it, and he is the only politician who is saying out loud that it's bullshit.

His supposed "support" is a statistical anomaly that will correct itself as the Republican field starts to winnow down to a manageable number. But the other R candidates are well-noting the popularity of some of what he is saying, and they will adopt the tasty morsels that remain when he gets bored with it and leaves.

Consider: He is the best known Republican candidate by far, and 75% of Republicans reject him. If John Kasich, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, or Bobby Jindal were as well-known to R primary voters, and the total number of candidates were down to three or four, any one of them would be leading him in the polls. In due time, Trump will fade, become discouraged, and drop out.

The irony of course is that the Left challenges Trump's qualifications, while the current holder of the Presidency had never accomplished a damn thing before being elected, and in fact, had never even had a real job, let alone an executive position. Har-de-har-har.

You say "The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems.... "
Only the left? What about big business flooding D.C. with lobbyists to curry favor with politicians? The wealthiest men in the country are pledging millions to put into office politicians who see things their way. It seems like government is surely the solution to republicans like the coke sisters and sheldon adelsons etc. Even Trump himself says he used the government's bankruptcy laws to get ahead. The government is the solution to those who say that THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION!!

The government isn't the solution, in business or private life. Hillary thinks government is, that is just like Obama. They and Wall St. seem to love each other. You won't get a change from that format by electing a mainstream Democrat or Republican.

How old are you?

399.... in cat years....

I'm as polar opposite of "Left" as you can get and I hate the sunuvabitch

I presume you speak of hating Trump.

Why? I don't hate the guy, but he is not my first choice, but right now I would prefer anyone to Jebba the Booooosh and/or Rubio his twin separated at birth.

Forum List

Back