Why Is the Party That Wants to Eliminate the Electoral College Still Holding State By State Events?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Why is the party that wants to eliminate the Electoral College still holding state-by-state events to select its own nominee for president?

No need to bother state legislatures or pass a constitutional amendment to change what one party does, yet -- they have not done it. There is no national Democrat Primary: one day, one vote, one outcome.

I could tell you why -- but you already know why.

I agree

I could go without primaries and just hold a nationwide ballot on Super Tuesday

Why is the party that wants to eliminate the Electoral College still holding state-by-state events to select its own nominee for president?

No need to bother state legislatures or pass a constitutional amendment to change what one party does, yet -- they have not done it. There is no national Democrat Primary: one day, one vote, one outcome.

Ima go with...............HYPOCRISY. :banana:

Good question. The funny thing is the Dems had NO problem with the Electoral College until their beloved Hildabeast lost in 2016.

At a guess, because the EC still exists. What do you reckon?

If the popular vote doesn't support whoever wins in Iowa it will make it interesting to watch the democrats and the MSM spin things.

I agree

I could go without primaries and just hold a nationwide ballot on Super Tuesday
The Progs need to reform the Super delegates. Obama ph uked Hillary over in 2008 and Hillary ph uked Bernie over in 2016. Obama played the election system like a snake his whole career.

Forum List

Back