🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is the US always the bad guy, when we've had enough of illegals?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, I am not hating on anybody wanting a better life for their families, not at all. However, at what point does a country such as the US have a right to say, enough is enough?

I personally believe this on surge of illegals was a Trump made plot to alter the elections and to force congress to fund his walls. This is the first time in a long long history of illegal immigration that we've see soooo many all at once attempt to cross our borders, so the picture looks quite suspicious, especially given the way Trump plays games on the America Stupid.

But with that being said, the US can not be the go to country just because you live a shit country. If that was the case, all of Africa, Haiti's, and South America would be at our borders demanding entry. We also can not house thousands of people from this on surge and expect them to somehow turn themselves over to Immigration when their court date nears...on the contrary, once in the US, these people disappear and once again we're faced with millions of undocumented as as now. So what do we do?

I think its time the US take a step back, deal with the undocumented we now have in our country and pass strong laws that require both employers and renters be held accountable for enabling illegals to prosper in this country.

Listen, I am not hating on anybody wanting a better life for their families, not at all. However, at what point does a country such as the US have a right to say, enough is enough?

I personally believe this on surge of illegals was a Trump made plot to alter the elections and to force congress to fund his walls. This is the first time in a long long history of illegal immigration that we've see soooo many all at once attempt to cross our borders, so the picture looks quite suspicious, especially given the way Trump plays games on the America Stupid.

But with that being said, the US can not be the go to country just because you live a shit country. If that was the case, all of Africa, Haiti's, and South America would be at our borders demanding entry. We also can not house thousands of people from this on surge and expect them to somehow turn themselves over to Immigration when their court date nears...on the contrary, once in the US, these people disappear and once again we're faced with millions of undocumented as as now. So what do we do?

I think its time the US take a step back, deal with the undocumented we now have in our country and pass strong laws that require both employers and renters be held accountable for enabling illegals to prosper in this country.

I think we take in too many people legally from all countries. I wouldn’t mind it if we tied the # of people we allow in to the unemployment rate myself.

That being said, how long have we had the situation on the border 40-50-60 years? Terrorism wasn’t an issue back in the 1970’s where you could or would even think to make a massive bomb in your nation and drive it into ours. Today it is. So we have to have some sort of barrier/berm/wall/structural obstacle that prevents that.
What doesn’t seem to be an issue given our ascension of wealth, prosperity, etc… during that 40-50-60 years.

What changed was a bunch of dumbasses were told by the blob that we have a crisis on the border and they believed it. I personally think there are much darker motivations behind it myself (nobody talks about the thousands of uncontrolled border points to the north for example) but that is another debate. So we have this supposed crisis down there and activists have taken over the debate so now there is much more at stake than there would be otherwise. Had it not been made into an issue, the INS people would have done what they always have done and few would have even noticed.

When you elect a clown, you get a circus. And that is what we have here.

I think we take in too many people legally from all countries. I wouldn’t mind it if we tied the # of people we allow in to the unemployment rate myself.

That being said, how long have we had the situation on the border 40-50-60 years? Terrorism wasn’t an issue back in the 1970’s where you could or would even think to make a massive bomb in your nation and drive it into ours. Today it is. So we have to have some sort of barrier/berm/wall/structural obstacle that prevents that.
What doesn’t seem to be an issue given our ascension of wealth, prosperity, etc… during that 40-50-60 years.

What changed was a bunch of dumbasses were told by the blob that we have a crisis on the border and they believed it. I personally think there are much darker motivations behind it myself (nobody talks about the thousands of uncontrolled border points to the north for example) but that is another debate. So we have this supposed crisis down there and activists have taken over the debate so now there is much more at stake than there would be otherwise. Had it not been made into an issue, the INS people would have done what they always have done and few would have even noticed.

130812190413-tsr-pkg-jones-obama-rodeo-clown-00000123-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

• Banned

And this crisis, I'm convinced is a man made Trump crisis. Honestly when have we ever seen sooo many attempt to cross borders in this mass of numbers?? With known knowledge of the Trump administrations policies???

MSNBC: Majority of Caravan Members Are Men, Some Not Talking About Asylum

Has nothing to do with Trump, the illegal alien problem started some time in the 1500s, after 1495 in any case.

Your problem, right wingers, is that your Republican doctrine only provides excuses, not results like the federal doctrine. We should be making money with our Commerce Clause.

The OP's side of the aisle are the ones who always put up roadblocks anytime any attempts to strengthen our borders, or stop illegal immigration.

Why are the people in the caravans not making demands of their own governments and charging the doors of their own elected leaders? Mexico has offered them asylum and they don't want it. Also why is Canada not offering them asylum, I thought Trudeau has said they would take in whoever?

Why are the people in the caravans not making demands of their own governments and charging the doors of their own elected leaders? Mexico has offered them asylum and they don't want it. Also why is Canada not offering them asylum, I thought Trudeau has said they would take in whoever?
lousy management. we should be upgrading Ellis Island and have them go over there.

So OP, why has your community put up with this shit ?
Do blacks believe that Hondurans are going to ally with you to get whitey ?

So OP, why has your community put up with this shit ?
Do blacks believe that Hondurans are going to ally with you to get whitey ?
we have a First World economy.

this is what we are supposed to be doing:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Forum List

Back