Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

thanks for the garbage russian/GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. we sanctioned russia back then and this time we'll do it even more. what the hell is wrong with you, brainwashed functional moron?
You blame every retort that you cannot refute or defend on propaganda. Further, you call everyone morons while not being accountable to provide validation of your arguments.

Ukraine is not NATO.

Why is the US meddling in the business of other soverign nations?

Why, specifically, is this good for US citizens?
I think it’s just human decency. How can we stand by and do nothing when a dictatorial country invaded their innocent neighbor, wreaking death and destruction?

I am all for sending military support in the form of equipment. Too bad Biden abandoned $85 billion of it to the Islamic terrors in Afghanistan.

I say that if we agree that when a country launches an attack on an innocent group of people, such as Germany against Jews, and expect - rightfully - that America do something in the face of such evil, we should expect the same thing here.

I think it’s just human decency. How can we stand by and do nothing when a dictatorial country invaded their innocent neighbor, wreaking death and destruction?

I am all for sending military support in the form of equipment. Too bad Biden abandoned $85 billion of it to the Islamic terrors in Afghanistan.

I say that if we agree that when a country launches an attack on an innocent group of people, such as Germany against Jews, and expect - rightfully - that America do something in the face of such evil, we should expect the same thing here.

Because Poot has 6000 nukes.

Because Poot has 6000 nukes.
But then you can extend that argument everwhere. He is threatening to use nukes unless America allows him to take over all of Eastern Europe and rebuild the Soviet Union.

Since you know I am a fair person, let me ask you: what would your reaction be if Putin got it in his deranged head that the little slice of land with no oil, otherwise known as Israel, would be a good addition to the USSR and started dropping bombs and taking out schools and hospitals there? Should America sit by - I know the anti-Israel liberals would want to do nothing other than cheer it on - or should they take action.

A madman with nukes is a dangerous thing, but should we allow him to turn all of Eastern Europe into the Soviet Union?

But then you can extend that argument everwhere. He is threatening to use nukes unless America allows him to take over all of Eastern Europe and rebuild the Soviet Union.

Since you know I am a fair person, let me ask you: what would your reaction be if Putin got it in his deranged head that the little slice of land with no oil, otherwise known as Israel, would be a good addition to the USSR and started dropping bombs and taking out schools and hospitals there? Should America sit by - I know the anti-Israel liberals would want to do nothing other than cheer it on - or should they take action.

A madman with nukes is a dangerous thing, but should we allow him to turn all of Eastern Europe into the Soviet Union?

Yes, you can.

Putin has his nukes on high alert and has threatened to use them. It warrants consideration.

What do you want the US to do, specifically?

Yes, you can.

Putin has his nukes on high alert and has threatened to use them. It warrants consideration.

What do you want the US to do, specifically?
I want the U.S. to give Ukraine the military equipment they need to fight off a tyrant.

If you allow Russia’s threat of nukes to control us, that means that we will have to do whatever Russia demands, for the rest of our lives, and we will be subjects to Putin. As it is, who knows to what degree Biden has already folded to him?

If Russia launches a nuke here, we will have one returning to them before theirs even hits. You think Putin is willing to see his country obliterated when he is launching a war to expand it?

I want the U.S. to give Ukraine the military equipment they need to fight off a tyrant.

If you allow Russia’s threat of nukes to control us, that means that we will have to do whatever Russia demands, for the rest of our lives, and we will be subjects to Putin. As it is, who knows to what degree Biden has already folded to him?

If Russia launches a nuke here, we will have one returning to them before theirs even hits. You think Putin is willing to see his country obliterated when he is launching a war to expand it?

I am all for giving Ukraine weapons to help defend themselves.

Apparently someone slept through Sleepy Joe's speech.

He said that he's moving additional U.S. troops to the Baltic states on NATO’s eastern flank bordering Russia.
Now tell me this: How do you think Putin's going to react when we put additional troops right on his border?
They are there defensively to warn Putin off moving any further. That’s what defensive alliances do. Putin created the situation that made this necessary in the first place.

Why is the US defending a European country that is an elected Democracy, that was liberated from the former Soviet Union?

Is that your question?

And if you're asking it. There is no explaining it to you.
We aren't defending it, dumbass.

Why, specifically, would France care that Austria was annexed? What business is it of theirs?
Two world wars in Europe have shown quite clearly why this cannot be ignored. It should be readily apparent to anyone with even modest abilities.

Because western corporations are illegally using western governments and intelligence agencies to pave the way for their presence in foreign countries. Ukraine's pro Russian government was illegally ousted by the CIA during Obama's reign for that reason. Now Russia is simply putting things back the way they were before that illegal meddling took place.
Russia has no legal rights to Ukraine. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back