Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

Yeah I feel like if Putin wants Ukraine back, let him have it. Why do we have to get involved and then Russia may go after us in some way. He does have a good point Ukraine was always apart of Russia in the Soviet Union and the past, so maybe it does belong to Russia. I can see his side to his argument. I mean I don't see it really worth fighting over. He wants the SOVIET UNION back the way it was in the 80's well let him have it. I honestly don't see it as being that awful.
Ohhhh no...a third rate country is going to come after us. Oh noes!

Maybe they'll HACK OUR ELECTIONs!

Yeah I feel like if Putin wants Ukraine back, let him have it. Why do we have to get involved and then Russia may go after us in some way. He does have a good point Ukraine was always apart of Russia in the Soviet Union and the past, so maybe it does belong to Russia. I can see his side to his argument. I mean I don't see it really worth fighting over. He wants the SOVIET UNION back the way it was in the 80's well let him have it. I honestly don't see it as being that awful.
Agreed. It's not as though Ukraine is a democracy. It's president jailed his opposition party leaders before the last election and shut down all the tv stations that disagreed with his views. Sounds just like Putin.

Stalin exported Russians to populate all of the Soviet occupied territories.

He was playing the long game of breeding out the existin population.

Prince of Gog controlled America wants to use Ukraine as an attack point to close quickly with Russia before Russia can effectively resist.
Bullshit. If that were the case there would be American troops in Ukraine

Stalin exported Russians to populate all of the Soviet occupied territories.

He was playing the long game of breeding out the existin population.
And Putin did the same with Crimea and he's doing it with Donbas

Then you won't mind if Trump shuts down MSNBC and CNN after he gets reelected. Good to know.
But that's not the case.

It's more like shutting down The Richmond Gazette owned by Jefferson Davis

Prince of Gog controlled America wants to use Ukraine as an attack point to close quickly with Russia before Russia can effectively resist.
I've got news for you Ivan: no one is looking to go into Russia, people just want to get out of that corrupt shithole.

Forum List

Back