Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

Bill Clinton said we would defend Ukraine

Bush Jr did

Obama didn't

Trump did

Biden didnt

Bullshit, Trump never commited to defending Ukraine with our military and now that it's being invaded all he has are praises for Putin's tactics and how we should emulate them to deal with our neighbors. What a piece of work.

Obama in office….Putin takes Crimea.
Trump in office…Putin takes nothing.
Biden in office…Putin takes more of Ukraine.

Yet Trump is Putin’s puppet according to the left?

Huh?

You lefies and your lies.

Correlation is not the same as causation dummy.

Obama put a boot in Russia's ass with international sanctions that put them into a 2 year recession. Trump ran for office in 2016 on a platform of removing those sanctions and dropping millitary aid to Ukraine...this while publicly sucking Putin off and trying to secure a tower project in Moscow.

THIS is the guy you think detered Putin? It's laughable.

And I love how you left out 2008 Geogian land grab while Bush was in office - too inconvinient to include?

Last edited:
Should we have let Russia join NATO?

Twice I think, we turned them down. With a sort of contemptuous attitude.

I hear very little bark, and even less bite. President Biden is going to Levy Sanctions…. sanctions that should have been levied months ago.

The Germans have put a hold on Nordstream 2, but in all honesty how long will that last? The German economy needs it’s Fuel and they have committed themselves to the Russians with no other supplier really to choose from. Biden shutdown before it was complete America’s Export ability of fuel. Not only leaving the rest of the world a choice between lesser evils, but he put his own country back into dependency on foreign oil.

Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union, he has since the day it fell. The Biden administrations position and policies on Domestic Fuel Production and the lifting of Sanctions from Russia and ND2 put the Russians in both the financial and political security positions to act now.

Should we have let Russia join NATO?

Twice I think, we turned them down. With a sort of contemptuous attitude.
Umm thats because they don't qualify to join NATO, niether does Ukraine currently.

To join the Alliance, nations are expected to respect the values of the North Atlantic Treaty, and to meet certain political, economic and military criteria, set out in the Alliance’s 1995 Study on Enlargement. These criteria include a functioning democratic political system based on a market economy; fair treatment of minority populations; a commitment to resolve conflicts peacefully; an ability and willingness to make a military contribution to NATO operations; and a commitment to democratic civil-military relations and institutions.

Bullshit, Trump never commited to defending Ukraine with our military and now that it's being invaded all he has are praises for Putin's tactics and how we should emulate them to deal with our neighbors. What a piece of work.
Don't want to admit facts?

Let's recap shall we

Bill declares US will defend Ukraine...

Bush Jr defended her

Obama did not

Trump defended her

Biden so far has not

Putin is not afraid of the democrats

Don't want to admit facts?

Let's recap shall we

Bill declares US will defend Ukraine...

Bush Jr defended her

Obama did not

Trump defended her

Biden so far has not

Putin is not afraid of the democrats
Again that is some silly bullshit you assert, not facts.

I don't know where you get this nonsense but it has no connection to reality.

Again that is some silly bullshit you assert, not facts.

I don't know where you get this nonsense but it has no connection to reality.
I get my facts from current history? Can't handle the fact that Democrat presidents are weak and Putin bitch slaps them around and invades at will?

Where Do you get your facts from a liberal fantasy book 1984?

What fucking history?

Show me a single time Trump has said that America will be defending Ukrainian with our military.

You can't because it's a fantasy like much if your half baked bullshit
He was a republican President you know strong on defense?

@francoHFW

@dudmuck

Someone get a camera and take a picture, this is rich!

Cultural Marxists posturing against Russia, like little miniature John Birchers and little midget Joe McCarthys!

The same Russia where cultural Marxism got its start!!!

Ya'll zipperheads weren't like this before Trump. He must have really fucked up your heads.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
Robbin' Hood

The stiff conformists leading the Soviet Union had nothing to do with cultural Marxism. Our intelligence agencies showed their inbred incompetence when they focused exclusively on finding members of the Moscow-controlled American Communist Party. The American freelance Campus Commie Scum have done far more damage than the straitlaced Old Left ever instigated.

Fidel Castro was also independent from Cuba's Communist Party, which was the reason we didn't intervene under the Monroe Doctrine and nip his totalitarian-goaled revolution before he ever got out of the Sierra Maestra.

Last edited:
Putin knew Donald Trump would have ‘punished him right back’

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says Russian President Vladimir Putin recognised former US President Donald Trump was a “bit of a thug” and never would have attempted to invade Ukraine during his presidency.

“And I think because Putin recognised, to be frank, that Trump was a bit of thug, too,” Mr Bolt said.

“Understood how Putin thought and could be crazy enough to punish him right back”

“So, Trump gets beaten, Joe Biden takes over … and bang, Putin sends his tanks into Donetsk and Luhansk, says they’re independent countries and gets ready to invade the rest of Ukraine, too.”

Ukraine is not NATO.

Why is the US meddling in the business of other soverign nations?

Why, specifically, is this good for US citizens?
Why? Because Ukraine is a free and independent pro western country that is under direct military attack by a Soviet autocrat and they need our help, that’s why.

Maybe the French should have stayed out of our early American business?

Why? Because Ukraine is a free and independent pro western country that is under direct military attack by a Soviet autocrat and they need our help, that’s why.

Maybe the French should have stayed out of our early American business?

Then you’d still be British?

(Howls of indignation at that)

Forum List

Back