Why Is There A Goofy Sign Language Person Right Next To Governor of Florida

just imagine how confused the blind people were ..

ponder that rw's

We didn't have to do this in Florida until all those Liberal uneducated snowbirds and other foreigners moved here to escape the violence of the Democratic controlled northern inner cities they created there.

The so-called human being is from Florida? That explains a lot.

Sign language is for the uneducated? Where does a deaf person go to learn hearing? Trump University?

A hearing impaired individual would have CC activated on the TV so the text appears. What leftist, democrat douchebags made a law to have that ridiculous distraction?

What powers would minorities have if they couldn't inconvenience the majority?

RW'ers hate sign language because it requires the use of the finger and thumb normally reserved for the nose and arsehole, respectively.

We didn't have to do this in Florida until all those Liberal uneducated snowbirds and other foreigners moved here to escape the violence of the Democratic controlled northern inner cities they created there.

Sign language doesn't have anything to do with being uneducated. Derr. Who is uneducated here? Lol.

Shhhhhh. The Liberals don't know that.

That's a funny post because you're the one above who blamed deafness on a lack of education.

And then they come for the handicapped......
------------------------------------------------- signers giving out 'signing' at public events has only been happening at taxpayer expense these last 20-30 tears or so . Before that I s'pose that people , family members , friends would clue the 'DEEF'' into what was going on . Or the DEEF would read the reports or transcripts . Actually , I don't care about the signers , no big deal to me but its just pandering by politicians to a small group of people that want to be treated in a special way that isn't NORMAL Bodecea .

And then they come for the handicapped......
------------------------------------------------- signers giving out 'signing' at public events has only been happening at taxpayer expense these last 20-30 tears or so . Before that I s'pose that people , family members , friends would clue the 'DEEF'' into what was going on . Or the DEEF would read the reports or transcripts . Actually , I don't care about the signers , no big deal to me but its just pandering by politicians to a small group of people that want to be treated in a special way that isn't NORMAL Bodecea .

Deef? What the heck is that? Some deaf people live alone you know.

The so-called human being is from Florida? That explains a lot.

Sign language is for the uneducated? Where does a deaf person go to learn hearing? Trump University?

You are proof that you can tell a Liberal anything at all and they will believe it. I head that you have been elling Liberal women that it is huggggggggge for a long time and a few of them actually believe you.

Sign language doesn't have anything to do with being uneducated. Derr. Who is uneducated here? Lol.

Shhhhhh. The Liberals don't know that.

That's a funny post because you're the one above who blamed deafness on a lack of education.

You wouldn't have known had some Conservative not pointed it out.

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with a signer for the deaf making sure the deaf can get the hell out of dodge.

Forum List

Back