Why is Trump Afraid of the FOX Reporter Megan Kelly?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
What's up with Trump being afraid to confront the FOX reporter Megan Kelly? Is he too frightened and scared to be subjected to her questions or is there something really psychologically wrong with Trump? Is he just a coward or is there more to it than that?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
What's up with Trump being afraid to confront the FOX reporter Megan Kelly? Is he too frightened and scared to be subjected to her questions or is there something really psychologically wrong with Trump? Is he just a coward or is there more to it than that?

He's afraid of any woman that has a IQ greater than her shoe size...

Now being serious for a moment it has to do more with the fact that Fox is anti-Trump, and after certain comments by Trump and the fact Megyn Kelly would love to rip him a new one there is no chance of him doing anything that involves her, well at this moment...

Trump's comment about Megyn Kelly roils GOP race

Now being serious for a moment it has to do more with the fact that Fox is anti-Trump

I thought you said you were being serious :cranky:

Alright, Megyn is anti-Trump...

It could be because she is smarter than the average Fox Commentator... ( Stop laughing and I wrote most of Fox and not every commentator on every News Channel )

I think Megyn is doing more to help Trump with this feud, but that is my opinion...

Trump is a petty person who holds a grudge. Just what the country needs in a president; another egomaniac.

Down with Trump-Up with Cruz. :thup:

he owes her nothing, so? Why doesn't Hillary talk to her?

He is afraid it might be the wrong time of the month

You know how those women are

When you have to answer questions with your own questions it means you are unable to answer the question you were asked to start with. Are you a small child? That is something small children do. And when did Clinton turn down an interview with Kelly? I had not heard about that.

When you have to answer questions with your own questions it means you are unable to answer the question you were asked to start with. Are you a small child? That is something small children do. And when did Clinton turn down an interview with Kelly? I had not heard about that.
however, I did answer the question and then asked two of my own. Funny libturd doesn't even know what an answer looks like. Now I truly believe that since they never do answer a question. hahahaahahahhahaha fkn stupid libturd. Trump doesn't need Megan Kelly, but she needs him. Funny how that works don't you think? Oh shit, you won't answer that one either. hahahhahahaahhahahaha

I guess he has no control over her, like he does his wives and employees.

She didnt back down from his threats so he retreated....just like Ted Cruz didnt fall for his frivolous lawsuit, which apparently is all the rage now
what threat was that? If you'll answer.

To back out. She and Fox said go fuck yourself and he took his ball and went home. I think you know all about the Ted Cruz threat...which he also backed down from

She didnt back down from his threats so he retreated....just like Ted Cruz didnt fall for his frivolous lawsuit, which apparently is all the rage now

To back out. She and Fox said go fuck yourself and he took his ball and went home. I think you know all about the Ted Cruz threat...which he also backed down from
no he didn't he did a fund raiser for veterans, and took market share with him. you must be thinking of the other guy named trump.

He's just refusing to play their game.

If nothing else....it's proved Fox to be completely in bed with the DC GOP establishment. Trump is exposing that. Heck...you libs should thank him.

Yep. Fox said go fuck yourself Trump. And he took his ball and went home.....all the way to what's shaping up to be a complete domination of the primaries and the GOP nomination. Yep. Fox sure got him good!!

no he didn't he did a fund raiser for veterans, and took market share with him. you must be thinking of the other guy named trump.

Youre trying to pretend that he couldnt have threatened Fox and Kelly because he held a fund raiser. LOL...He threatened them to change moderators then decided to do a fund raiser to cover his butt hurt. Now either you going to show me how he DIDNT threaten them or you're going to change the subject again and talk about the fund raiser

Youre trying to pretend that he couldnt have threatened Fox and Kelly because he held a fund raiser. LOL...He threatened them to change moderators then decided to do a fund raiser to cover his butt hurt. Now either you going to show me how he DIDNT threaten them or you're going to change the subject again and talk about the fund raiser
that's impossible since he already had the gig scheduled. He didn't need them and showed why he didn't need them. It is funny how you think something that isn't real as real. I do get a chuckle chuckles.

Forum List

Back