Why is Trump Afraid of the FOX Reporter Megan Kelly?

What's up with Trump being afraid to confront the FOX reporter Megan Kelly? Is he too frightened and scared to be subjected to her questions or is there something really psychologically wrong with Trump? Is he just a coward or is there more to it than that?
he owes her nothing, so? Why doesn't Hillary talk to her?
When you have to answer questions with your own questions it means you are unable to answer the question you were asked to start with. Are you a small child? That is something small children do. And when did Clinton turn down an interview with Kelly? I had not heard about that.
however, I did answer the question and then asked two of my own. Funny libturd doesn't even know what an answer looks like. Now I truly believe that since they never do answer a question. hahahaahahahhahaha fkn stupid libturd. Trump doesn't need Megan Kelly, but she needs him. Funny how that works don't you think? Oh shit, you won't answer that one either. hahahhahahaahhahahaha
Both of the sentences in your response were followed by question marks. Your first sentence is presented as a supposition, not a definitive answer. It seeks an answer, thus, it is a question. And Megan Kelly had a career at FOX before Trump began his campaign for President.

What ever happened to that veteran money that got donated the last time he ran away from that girl?

What's up with Trump being afraid to confront the FOX reporter Megan Kelly? Is he too frightened and scared to be subjected to her questions or is there something really psychologically wrong with Trump? Is he just a coward or is there more to it than that?
When you have to answer questions with your own questions it means you are unable to answer the question you were asked to start with. Are you a small child? That is something small children do. And when did Clinton turn down an interview with Kelly? I had not heard about that.
however, I did answer the question and then asked two of my own. Funny libturd doesn't even know what an answer looks like. Now I truly believe that since they never do answer a question. hahahaahahahhahaha fkn stupid libturd. Trump doesn't need Megan Kelly, but she needs him. Funny how that works don't you think? Oh shit, you won't answer that one either. hahahhahahaahhahahaha
Both of the sentences in your response were followed by question marks. Your first sentence is presented as a supposition, not a definitive answer. It seeks an answer, thus, it is a question. And Megan Kelly had a career at FOX before Trump began his campaign for President.
sure I did, I said, he owes her nothing, used a comma and asked 'so' as to say what else you need. Then I asked why doesn't Hillary talk to her? Which you never answered. And you won't.

that's impossible since he already had the gig scheduled.

Simple way to show that I'm wrong is to prove it was scheduled BEFORE the debate was scheduled. You cant, sorry

It was scheduled last minute but since you need proof here you go:

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 1.43.43 PM.png

I don't know if he's afraid of her, but if he's elected POTUS, I hope Fox makes Meghyn their White House correspondent. Chuckle.

sure I did, I said, he owes her nothing, used a comma and asked 'so' as to say what else you need. Then I asked why doesn't Hillary talk to her? Which you never answered. And you won't.
I asked you when Kelly had requested an interview or venue with Clinton. Are you aware of Clinton having refused an interview with Kelly?
It is amazing what extremes the Trump supporters will go to defend him, no matter what he does.

Forum List

Back