Why is Trump fighting the recounts?

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???
I'm going to guess it's because he hates seeing money wasted.
He is spending money to pay lawyers to try and block the recounts. That seems like a complete waste... Especially since the results could reenforce his claims of a rigged system.
Trump is a smart guy. Before I comment further, can we agree on that?
He is brilliant in many areas. Marketing, branding, messaging, and business strategy amongst a few. Though effective in many cases, I do not respect much of his tactics and find many of them dishonest, overly aggressive, and transparent. I am hopefully that he can polish up while in the White House and focus on the areas that will be most effective to help our economy. The bad side of his personality is truly ugly and I hope he can keep his outbursts at a minimum and limit the potential damage that they can cause.
Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???
He is spending money to pay lawyers to try and block the recounts. That seems like a complete waste... Especially since the results could reenforce his claims of a rigged system.
He is brilliant in many areas. Marketing, branding, messaging, and business strategy amongst a few. Though effective in many cases, I do not respect much of his tactics and find many of them dishonest, overly aggressive, and transparent. I am hopefully that he can polish up while in the White House and focus on the areas that will be most effective to help our economy. The bad side of his personality is truly ugly and I hope he can keep his outbursts at a minimum and limit the potential damage that they can cause.
Does his tactics really matter?

The guy has an uncanny ability to make things happen. Isn't that what we should be focused on?
To me the tactics matter. Theres a lot of dishonesty and manipulation in his presentation, and it works in the marketing world but he is now our spokesperson and we deserve a leader who we can believe when he speaks. Also the aggressive tactics he uses to gain leverage such as threats of lawsuits, name calling, public humiliation, using his power and money to squeeze his competition etc etc. all worked with his business but as president he can get into trouble. Especially when he pulls that shit against our own companies and state representatives. We love to see it when it gets things done that we want, but wait till he messes up and needs to cover his ass, or wait till the popular opinion goes against what he personally wants to do. It's a ticking time bomb

The guy has an uncanny ability to make things happen. Isn't that what we should be focused on?
To me the tactics matter. Theres a lot of dishonesty and manipulation in his presentation, and it works in the marketing world but he is now our spokesperson and we deserve a leader who we can believe when he speaks. Also the aggressive tactics he uses to gain leverage such as threats of lawsuits, name calling, public humiliation, using his power and money to squeeze his competition etc etc. all worked with his business but as president he can get into trouble. Especially when he pulls that shit against our own companies and state representatives. We love to see it when it gets things done that we want, but wait till he messes up and needs to cover his ass, or wait till the popular opinion goes against what he personally wants to do. It's a ticking time bomb
Tactics mean little when the goal is reached. I speak from experience.

I guess I can achieve my goal of getting a car by stealing it from somebody. Or my goal of getting rich by creating a ponzi scheme. I guess I could increase profits for my business by stiffing some of my contractors or intimidating my competition through frivolous lawsuits... Need I continue or do you get the point? Tactics matter, Integrity matters, Trust matters... Especially when it comes to the leader of the free world.

I guess I can achieve my goal of getting a car by stealing it from somebody. Or my goal of getting rich by creating a ponzi scheme. I guess I could increase profits for my business by stiffing some of my contractors or intimidating my competition through frivolous lawsuits... Need I continue or do you get the point? Tactics matter, Integrity matters, Trust matters... Especially when it comes to the leader of the free world.
You're free to choose your own path.

I said that because of some time I had with a certain psych patient. After being warned about how mean she was, I had her saying 'thank you' to the nurses within two hours. The patient even asked if she could give me a hug when I was leaving. :)

The nursing director later asked me what I said/did. She cringed, and then smiled, when I told her what said. lol

The director seemed shocked after learning I told the patient I wasn't there to put up with any of her bullshit. And that I was going to ignore her if she kept it up. lol

Yea why?

Forum List

Back