Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

People tend to forget that Saddam was at war with Iran back in the 80's.

The enemy of mine enemy is my friend. And all that. So we backed him until we found out it wasn't such a smart thing to do. I'm also certain that we attempted a diplomatic solution also. But never has the USA sold WMD to anyone. By the way Iran is still our enemy.

This board is infested with Nationalistic stoopid fucks.

President Bush Says Usama Bin Laden May Not Be Captured During His Time in Office - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

Speaking about his goals for his last year in the White House, Bush tells FOX News in an exclusive interview to air this weekend that if U.S. military and intelligence knew where bin Laden was, they would have apprehended him already.

"If we could find the cave he is in, I promise you — he would be brought to justice or wherever he's hiding," he tells FOX News in "George W. Bush: Fighting to the Finish," a documentary scheduled to air Sunday, Jan. 27, at 8 p.m. ET.

Bush insists that finding bin Laden, who is believed to be hiding in the Pakistan-Afghan border region, remains a priority.

"For the country, it's a matter of closure in many ways for those who suffered under the attacks," Bush said. "He's hiding. He's isolated. He's not out there leading any parades."

Bush says he is briefed at least once a week on bin Laden and other Al Qaeda leaders.

His former Homeland Security Adviser, Fran Townsend, who left the White House in November, told FOX News:

"The president has made perfectly clear that he wants bin Laden brought to justice before he leaves office. That's the objective: To ... bring bin Laden to justice before the end of the administration. And we have organized ourselves to try and achieve that objective."

Bush says in the interview he's confident bin Laden ultimately will be found.

"He'll be gotten by a president," Bush says.

And to critics who say he hasn't done enough to find bin Laden, Bush is blunt:

"They don't know what they're talking about," he says.

Yeah, this board is definitely infested with too many Nationalists.

The enemy of mine enemy is my friend. And all that. So we backed him until we found out it wasn't such a smart thing to do. I'm also certain that we attempted a diplomatic solution also. But never has the USA sold WMD to anyone. By the way Iran is still our enemy.

you are correct that it is "infested" but with moronic fucking dipshit troofers, like YOU

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI
[/FONT]

yeah boy!..... you fuck him up bud!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

oh......not so much then......​

Is that your picture in your avatar? You look like a fucking dip shit. By the way, every post ive ever read from you was stupid. Quit trying to convince yourself and everyone else that you have anything even remotely interesting or important to say, because you dont.

Wow. How original.

you are correct that it is "infested" but with moronic fucking dipshit troofers, like YOU

Pretty brave coming from someone who isn't even smart enough to know how to use his own phone.....

Pretty brave coming from someone who isn't even smart enough to know how to use his own phone.....

explain to us again how airplane mode is hardwired into his phone!!! :lol:

It's so sweet to see you try and come to rescue divedick but dishonest shitbags like you only dig the hole deeper and of course you're too fucking stoopid to understand how. Now be the trained bitch you have been taught to be and prove it with your response......

It's so sweet to see you try and come to rescue divedick but dishonest shitbags like you only dig the hole deeper and of course you're too fucking stoopid to understand how. Now be the trained bitch you have been taught to be and prove it with your response......
WOW, the massive irony

WOW, the massive irony

You shouldn't be posting.....not until you learn how to use your phone you fucking crybaby hypocrite.

WOW, the massive irony

You shouldn't be posting.....not until you learn how to use your phone you fucking crybaby hypocrite.
still gonna act like you showed something that proved me wrong when in fact you proved me RIGHT
you are such a fucking moron you dont even understand what you post

WOW, the massive irony

still gonna act like you showed something that proved me wrong when in fact you proved me RIGHT

Still lying eh? The specs on your phone explicitly state Offline mode should be used on an airplane.....but you're so fuxxing stoopid you want to say that isn't airplane mode......ROTFL!

Still lying eh? The specs on your phone explicitly state Offline mode should be used on an airplane.....but you're so fuxxing stoopid you want to say that isn't airplane mode......ROTFL!
and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
you stated that all phones have a flight or airplane mode
i stated that my phone did not
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So to cover your stoopidity you lie about what I said? Rotfl! Not. Surprised. I never said "all" phones. I said "many" phones have it. Keep lying you ignorant ****.

The Offline mode is the airplane mode you stoopid dickhead......that is why the specs says to use Offline mode on airplanes.......holy fuck you are retarded! Lol!

and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So to cover your stoopidity you lie about what I said? Rotfl! Not. Surprised. I never said "all" phones. I said "many" phones have it. Keep lying you ignorant ****.

The Offline mode is the airplane mode you stoopid dickhead......that is why the specs says to use Offline mode on airplanes.......holy fuck you are retarded! Lol!
you are the stupid one that just because i said my phone didnt have the mode you claimed you had to go look up my phone
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

and my phone still doesnt have "airplane" mode, dipshit

and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

you are the stupid one that just because i said my phone didnt have the mode you claimed you had to go look up my phone
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

So you ignore the fact you lied about what I said? Why? Do you think it makes you look smarter? Learn how to use your phone you stoopid fuck.

LOL
you are fucking pathetic

So you ignore the fact you lied about what I said? Why? Do you think it makes you look smarter? Learn how to use your phone you stoopid fuck.
i did not lie

btw, dipshit, i know my phone enough for it to do what i bought it for
just like i doubt you know the full capabilities of your computer nor do you use every function that it does, my phone works for what i want it to work for
and since i rarely fly, i never had need to look for the modes other than normal and meeting i never used any of the other modes
and when i did fly, the attendants asked that all phones be SHUT OFF, not change modes
i did not argue with them over what needed to be done, i shut it off like they asked

Last edited:

Forum List

Back