Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

because "support" doesnt mean "supplied WMD"
and only dipshits like YOU think it does

As usual ...stupidy and willfull ignorance ... See you next tuesday sucker.

Reagan's WMD Connection to Saddam Hussein

From your link (which isn't one bit biased :eusa_whistle:):

Iraq had ordered the samples, saying it needed them for legitimate medical research.

This already got beat to death 8 years ago. We sent the same samples to countries all over the world who were doing medical research.

ROTFL!!!!!! Do you actually believe that? Do you really?

Iraq had ordered the samples, saying it needed them for legitimate medical research.

This already got beat to death 8 years ago. We sent the same samples to countries all over the world who were doing medical research.

ROTFL!!!!!! Do you actually believe that? Do you really?
intelligent people usually will accept the truth

troofers, however, wont

because "support" doesnt mean "supplied WMD"
and only dipshits like YOU think it does

:disbelief: - First you turds say he was a madman tyrant that needed to be taken out......but then when the record shows he was being armed by the big Gipper he all of a sudden is a philanthropist ordering medical supplies for his people:lol: - seek some mental health help immediatley would you.:cuckoo:

:disbelief: - First you turds say he was a madman tyrant that needed to be taken out......but then when the record shows he was being armed by the big Gipper he all of a sudden is a philanthropist ordering medical supplies for his people:lol: - seek some mental health help immediatley would you.:cuckoo:
please show proof of arms being sent/sold/gifted/whatever to Saddam by Reagan's administration
and no, an editorial by some dipshit stain wont due

The United States exported over $500 million of dual use exports to Iraq that were approved by the Commerce department. Among them were advanced computers, some of which were used in Iraq's nuclear program.[27] The non-profit American Type Culture Collection and the Centers for Disease Control sold or sent biological samples to Iraq under Saddam Hussein up until 1989, which Iraq claimed it needed for medical research. These materials included anthrax, West Nile virus and botulism, as well as Brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene. Some of these materials were used for Iraq's biological weapons research program, while others were used for vaccine development.[28] For example, the Iraqi military settled on the American Type Culture Collection strain 14578 as the exclusive anthrax strain for use as a biological weapon, according to Charles Duelfer.[29]

Now watch them trip over each other dicks to defend Saddam as the caring leader.

The United States exported over $500 million of dual use exports to Iraq that were approved by the Commerce department. Among them were advanced computers, some of which were used in Iraq's nuclear program.[27] The non-profit American Type Culture Collection and the Centers for Disease Control sold or sent biological samples to Iraq under Saddam Hussein up until 1989, which Iraq claimed it needed for medical research. These materials included anthrax, West Nile virus and botulism, as well as Brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene. Some of these materials were used for Iraq's biological weapons research program, while others were used for vaccine development.[28] For example, the Iraqi military settled on the American Type Culture Collection strain 14578 as the exclusive anthrax strain for use as a biological weapon, according to Charles Duelfer.[29]

Now watch them trip over each other dicks to defend Saddam as the caring leader.
none of those are WEAPONS, dipshit
and the "biological" are REFERENCE strains(IE, not weaponizable)

Sources please?

Also, if you read your own article it wasn't WMD.

Iraq claimed it was for medical research.

Frankly, I think it was a mistake to give Hussein support of any kind no matter how bad of an enemy Iran was.

However, as I said the US never gave WMD.

Last edited:

America was playing the enemy of my enemy is my friend game.

As I said I think it was a mistake to help Iraq in any way. Hussein was a mad tyrant.

Iran was considered more dangerous at the time.

Fortunately, they were using the weapons against Iran which is a good thing for the US.

I still don't think it was right.

none of those are WEAPONS, dipshit
and the "biological" are REFERENCE strains(IE, not weaponizable)

how do you know?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Neil Mackay and Felicity Arbuthnot [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.
Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.
Classified US Defense Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas. The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.
How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them
[/FONT]

US Companies sold Iraq Billions of NBC Weapons Materials : Indybay

US Companies sold Iraq Billions of NBC Weapons Materials
by William Blum
Wednesday Mar 27th, 2002 1:10 AM

In 1982, the Reagan Administration took Iraq off its list of countries alleged to sponsor terrorism, making it eligible to receive high-tech items generally denied to those on the list. Conventional military sales began in December of that year. Representative Samuel Gejdenson, Democrat of Connecticut, chairman of a House subcommittee investigating "United States Exports of Sensitive Technology to Iraq," stated in 1991:

"From 1985 to 1990, the United States Government approved 771 licenses for the export to Iraq of $1.5 billion worth of biological agents and high-tech equipment with military application. [Only thirty-nine applications were rejected.] The United States spent virtually an entire decade making sure that Saddam Hussein had almost whatever he wanted. . . . The Administration has never acknowledged that it took this course of action, nor has it explained why it did so. In reviewing documents and press accounts, and interviewing knowledgeable sources, it becomes clear that United States export-control policy was directed by U.S. foreign policy as formulated by the State Department, and it was U.S. foreign policy to assist the regime of Saddam Hussein."

Many countries requested and received the same samples as many countries actually do conduct medical research. Please feel free to twist the facts any way you'd like.

People tend to forget that Saddam was at war with Iran back in the 80's.

The enemy of mine enemy is my friend. And all that. So we backed him until we found out it wasn't such a smart thing to do. I'm also certain that we attempted a diplomatic solution also. But never has the USA sold WMD to anyone. By the way Iran is still our enemy.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI
[/FONT]

yeah boy!..... you fuck him up bud!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

oh......not so much then......​

Is that your picture in your avatar? You look like a fucking dip shit. By the way, every post ive ever read from you was stupid. Quit trying to convince yourself and everyone else that you have anything even remotely interesting or important to say, because you dont.

People tend to forget that Saddam was at war with Iran back in the 80's.

The enemy of mine enemy is my friend. And all that. So we backed him until we found out it wasn't such a smart thing to do. I'm also certain that we attempted a diplomatic solution also. But never has the USA sold WMD to anyone. By the way Iran is still our enemy.
actually, we played both sides in that one
while they were busy attacking each other, they left the rest of the area alone

by William Blum

In 1982, the Reagan Administration took Iraq off its list of countries alleged to sponsor terrorism, making it eligible to receive high-tech items generally denied to those on the list. Conventional military sales began in December of that year. Representative Samuel Gejdenson, Democrat of Connecticut, chairman of a House subcommittee investigating "United States Exports of Sensitive Technology to Iraq," stated in 1991:

"From 1985 to 1990, the United States Government approved 771 licenses for the export to Iraq of $1.5 billion worth of biological agents and high-tech equipment with military application. [Only thirty-nine applications were rejected.] The United States spent virtually an entire decade making sure that Saddam Hussein had almost whatever he wanted. . . . The Administration has never acknowledged that it took this course of action, nor has it explained why it did so. In reviewing documents and press accounts, and interviewing knowledgeable sources, it becomes clear that United States export-control policy was directed by U.S. foreign policy as formulated by the State Department, and it was U.S. foreign policy to assist the regime of Saddam Hussein."

I agree. I think it was wrong to help support Hussein, although I understand the reason was to help him fight Iran which was the bigger threat.

I certainly don't support helping Hussein in any way.

by William Blum

I agree. I think it was wrong to help support Hussein, although I understand the reason was to help him fight Iran which was the bigger threat.

I certainly don't support helping Hussein in any way.

I would have helped him get that noose around his neck, but apparently it was invite only to his hanging. Its too bad, because i also would have helped break the ice by cracking jokes the whole time.

"Hey Saddam, at least youll go out with everyone knowing youre well hung"

Cue the rim shot.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Neil Mackay and Felicity Arbuthnot [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.
Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.
Classified US Defense Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas. The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.
How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them
[/FONT]

:lol: your source is commondreams a left wing blog site.

Let's see the reports.

President Bush Says Usama Bin Laden May Not Be Captured During His Time in Office - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

Speaking about his goals for his last year in the White House, Bush tells FOX News in an exclusive interview to air this weekend that if U.S. military and intelligence knew where bin Laden was, they would have apprehended him already.

"If we could find the cave he is in, I promise you — he would be brought to justice or wherever he's hiding," he tells FOX News in "George W. Bush: Fighting to the Finish," a documentary scheduled to air Sunday, Jan. 27, at 8 p.m. ET.

Bush insists that finding bin Laden, who is believed to be hiding in the Pakistan-Afghan border region, remains a priority.

"For the country, it's a matter of closure in many ways for those who suffered under the attacks," Bush said. "He's hiding. He's isolated. He's not out there leading any parades."

Bush says he is briefed at least once a week on bin Laden and other Al Qaeda leaders.

His former Homeland Security Adviser, Fran Townsend, who left the White House in November, told FOX News:

"The president has made perfectly clear that he wants bin Laden brought to justice before he leaves office. That's the objective: To ... bring bin Laden to justice before the end of the administration. And we have organized ourselves to try and achieve that objective."

Bush says in the interview he's confident bin Laden ultimately will be found.

"He'll be gotten by a president," Bush says.

And to critics who say he hasn't done enough to find bin Laden, Bush is blunt:

"They don't know what they're talking about," he says.

Forum List

Back