Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

Then pick one that hasn't been used and debunked and spin away Chucko.:cool:

iraq violated the cease fire agreement by firing at our aircraft.

Where were our aircraft when iraq fired at them? Oh wait. That doesn't matter. The NFZ was not part of the UN Cease Fire agreement so basically what your dumb ass is trying to say is when iraq fired at our aircraft that violated iraq's sovereign airspace iraq was wrong to defend itself.

Firing at our aircraft did not violate the UN Cease Fire you ignorant ****. Even if it did there was nothing in the UN Cease Fire that automatically granted any UN member a green light to invade iraq. But ***** like you don't care about the facts. How the fuck can you be as dumb as you are?

holy fuck, you are stupid. if there is a cease fire and somebody starts firing again they are violating the cease fire.

jesus christ, you've said some stupid shit but this is really the dumbest. :cuckoo:

is your claim that iraq had NO WMDs? not one? i just want to clarify this.

is it your claim that Iraq had WMD's that could reach the U.S.A and that the smoking gun could be a mushroom cloud so they should have been invaded?
who gives a shit if it could "reach the USA" in your opnion anyway
you are too fucking stupid to understand that they werent supposed to have ANY no matter now far they could reach

You don't know how to use your own cell phone....you useless fuck.

iraq violated the cease fire agreement by firing at our aircraft.

Where were our aircraft when iraq fired at them? Oh wait. That doesn't matter. The NFZ was not part of the UN Cease Fire agreement so basically what your dumb ass is trying to say is when iraq fired at our aircraft that violated iraq's sovereign airspace iraq was wrong to defend itself.

Firing at our aircraft did not violate the UN Cease Fire you ignorant ****. Even if it did there was nothing in the UN Cease Fire that automatically granted any UN member a green light to invade iraq. But ***** like you don't care about the facts. How the fuck can you be as dumb as you are?

holy fuck, you are stupid. if there is a cease fire and somebody starts firing again they are violating the cease fire.

jesus christ, you've said some stupid shit but this is really the dumbest. :cuckoo:

You really are too stoopid for these discussions. It looks like partisanship but it's not. You are just too fucking dumb. Hint: the Cease Fired did not mean Iraq could not defend itself if a foreign military violated its sovereignty. Holy shit you are beyond retarded.

is it your claim that Iraq had WMD's that could reach the U.S.A and that the smoking gun could be a mushroom cloud so they should have been invaded?
you are too fucking stupid to understand that they werent supposed to have ANY no matter now far they could reach

i know how to use my own cell phone you stupid fuck
just because it doesn't have the mode you claimed it does doesn't make ME wrong, it makes YOU wrong
dipshit

You really are too stoopid for these discussions. It looks like partisanship but it's not. You are just too fucking dumb. Hint: the Cease Fired did not mean Iraq could not defend itself if a foreign military violated its sovereignty. Holy shit you are beyond retarded.
you CLEARLY dont understand anything

i know how to use my own cell phone you stupid fuck
just because it doesn't have the mode you claimed it does doesn't make ME wrong, it makes YOU wrong
dipshit

You claimed it doesn't have an airplane mode and it does. Wanna embarrass yourself by proving again you don't know how to use your own phone you pathetic fuck? Be me guest.....

you got no Bin Laden, you got no operational connections between Al Qaeda and you got no WMD's ....time for you guys to spin another excuse.

Al Qaida and Hussein had ties that went back a decade.

The WMD were either moved to Syria or looted.

Just because they weren't found, doesn't meant that they didn't exist.

Hussein had plenty of time to get rid of them. In fact, he would have been a fool not to destroy the evidence.

Yes, at one time the US did support Iraq, because Iran was considered the greater evil. That was a mistake IMO.

And NO the US never gave Iraq WMD.

And yes deposing a mad dicator who tried to assassinate a US president, was a consistent supporter of terrorists, had acquired WMD, and was working toward nukes was well worth it, especially in the aftermath of 911.

:cuckoo:

jesus christ, you've said some stupid shit but this is really the dumbest. :

:cuckoo: Poor understood Hussein. He was such a victim :cuckoo:

The world according to liberals :cuckoo:

you CLEARLY dont understand anything

Coming from someone who doesn't even know how to use his own phone you don't mind if I laugh.....and laugh....and laugh...you actually think you do anything but whine you useless bitch?

well that is worth over 5000 American lives, $3 trillion+ in taxpayer cash and the murder of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians.

I don't buy your premises.

Yes, finally engaging terrorists and state sponsors of terrorism was worth it.

In fact, not doing so would lead to more 911s,

hey dumbass..... where was the cease fire signed and what army was present? you fucking moron!!!!! you are saying that as soon as the cease fire was signed that iraq could have started firing on US forces because they were IN IRAQ AT THE TIME!!!!!

here's some reading material for you.... not that i expect you to understand but at least it was given to you...