Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Just out of curiosity did Bush do anything without Congressional approval?

At least you’re consistent in your ignorance: whether Bush or Obama, the Executive isn’t subject to the Legislative, they’re two separate, co-equal branches of government. The Judicial branch is authorized to review the actions of the other two branches and enjoin any actions found un-Constitutional. That either the Legislative or Executive acts in an un-Constitutional manner doesn’t mean that action is criminal, and for the Executive is not grounds for impeachment.

You have failed altogether to provide any documented evidence whatsoever as to the president’s alleged criminal acts; in two of your listed ‘offenses’ you not only failed to provide evidence of wrong-doing, but it was clearly established the Executive was in compliance with the Constitution!

With regard to Libya, the Administration says that action is not a war, what documented evidence do you have says it is? If Congress or any of the president’s many enemies had evidence Libya is a war and Obama in violation of the WPA, post the link documenting that evidence.

ONE MORE TIME obama IS NOT AMERICA. Maybe you should question the son of a bitch in the white house Fuck him fuck everything he stands for, because he does not stand for America.
We’ll take that as a ‘no’ to having any objective, documented evidence.

At least you’re consistent in your ignorance: whether Bush or Obama, the Executive isn’t subject to the Legislative, they’re two separate, co-equal branches of government. The Judicial branch is authorized to review the actions of the other two branches and enjoin any actions found un-Constitutional. That either the Legislative or Executive acts in an un-Constitutional manner doesn’t mean that action is criminal, and for the Executive is not grounds for impeachment.

You have failed altogether to provide any documented evidence whatsoever as to the president’s alleged criminal acts; in two of your listed ‘offenses’ you not only failed to provide evidence of wrong-doing, but it was clearly established the Executive was in compliance with the Constitution!

With regard to Libya, the Administration says that action is not a war, what documented evidence do you have says it is? If Congress or any of the president’s many enemies had evidence Libya is a war and Obama in violation of the WPA, post the link documenting that evidence.

ONE MORE TIME obama IS NOT AMERICA. Maybe you should question the son of a bitch in the white house Fuck him fuck everything he stands for, because he does not stand for America.

At least you’re consistent in your ignorance: whether Bush or Obama, the Executive isn’t subject to the Legislative, they’re two separate, co-equal branches of government.

It's called checks and balances. The president cannot do whatever he wants You stupid fuck. The executive branch is subject to the legislative branch and with the veto the legislative branch is subject to the executive branch, and is checked by the judicial branch That's what's called checks and balances.

just out of curiosity did bush do anything without congressional approval? Just out of curiosity, who's the president now?

direct quotation you ignorant fuck - didn't change a fucking word.

You edited the post you stupid son of a bitch by deleting part of the post. You want to quote my post do it in whole and not in part.

just out of curiosity did bush do anything without congressional approval? Just out of curiosity, who's the president now?

direct quotation you ignorant fuck - didn't change a fucking word.

You edited the post you stupid son of a bitch by deleting part of the post. You want to quote my post do it in whole and not in part.

The quotation I made was a direct quote of part of the post, it included ellipses before it to indicate it was only part of a larger sentence, and I had a link back to the full original post right next to the quote. I've followed all applicable standards of quotation and referencing when it comes to writing in the English language. I'm sorry if you're a whiny twat.

You edited the post you stupid son of a bitch by deleting part of the post.

I did no such thing, I don't even have the ability to edit your post, not without your password. Please stop being stupid.

Last edited:
Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

Just out of curiosity, did you state that Bush should have been impeached?

Just out of curiosity, did I say bush should be given a pass? Just out of curiosity did Bush do anything without Congressional approval? Just out of curiosity, who's the President now?

1. No
2. Yes, lots. At least one or two that were much more blatent violations of the law than Obama has committed.
3. Obama.

4. So now I have answered all of your questions and you have dodged mine. So again, Just out of curiosity, did you state that Bush should have been impeached?

Just out of curiosity, did you state that Bush should have been impeached?

Just out of curiosity, did I say bush should be given a pass? Just out of curiosity did Bush do anything without Congressional approval? Just out of curiosity, who's the President now?

1. No
2. Yes, lots. At least one or two that were much more blatent violations of the law than Obama has committed.
3. Obama.

4. So now I have answered all of your questions and you have dodged mine. So again, Just out of curiosity, did you state that Bush should have been impeached?

Proof and no bull shit link.

Just out of curiosity, did I say bush should be given a pass? Just out of curiosity did Bush do anything without Congressional approval? Just out of curiosity, who's the President now? who's the President now?

This line is now a classic! It basically states - "Yes, I believe in applying a double standard to the Presidency. Each President should be judged based on completely different standards that I determine, and to question that means you are lingering in the past."

Do not edit my post I will report you you when you do it, just ask jokey.

littledeb has been reported several times for re-editing others' posts. He is now projecting his bad actions onto othes.

littledeb, if you edit others posts again, I will report you again, and you will get your board butt kicked again.

At least you’re consistent in your ignorance: whether Bush or Obama, the Executive isn’t subject to the Legislative, they’re two separate, co-equal branches of government.

It's called checks and balances. The president cannot do whatever he wants You stupid fuck. The executive branch is subject to the legislative branch and with the veto the legislative branch is subject to the executive branch, and is checked by the judicial branch That's what's called checks and balances.

So both executive and the legislative branches are subject to the checks of SCOTUS. I don't want to hear a single word more about the 10th or the 14th Amendments, littledebfascist.

1. No
3. Obama.

Wow. Still dodging eh? That's pretty weak. Usually a pretty sure sign of someone seeing only what they want to see. Obviously a bit of selective memory here.
"We don't spy on Americans"
"Well, okay we're only listening to foreign calls going to terrorists countries"
"We dag nab it, okay we're doing all that but I'm really pissed off at those danm reporters for telling on me!"
"Hey! Let's pass the Patriot Act now!"

Just google "Bush Domestic Calls" Even with a selective memory that really wants to see bad only in LibDems, kinda hard to ignore.

You may now continue dodging or maybe even throw some insults - or you could do what almost no one does. Admit someone else was right. (not holding my breath for that one but who knows? I have actually seen some people with real character here)

Okay. Held my breath. Let it out... Guess when the proof came it was time to Cut & Run. Typical

Last edited:
1. No
3. Obama.

Wow. Still dodging eh? That's pretty weak. Usually a pretty sure sign of someone seeing only what they want to see. Obviously a bit of selective memory here.
"Well, okay we're only listening to foreign calls going to terrorists countries"
"We dag nab it, okay we're doing all that but I'm really pissed off at those danm reporters for telling on me!"

Just google "Bush Domestic Calls" Even with a selective memory that really wants to see bad only in LibDems, kinda hard to ignore.

You may now continue dodging or maybe even throw some insults - or you could do what almost no one does. Admit someone else was right. (not holding my breath for that one but who knows? I have actually seen some people with real character here)

Okay. Held my breath. Let it out... Guess when the proof came it was time to Cut & Run. Typical

No I am not dodging.

It was first used for calls going to known terrorist countries. The cock sucker in the white house said he was going to repeal the patrirot act but instead he used it on all Americans within the country.

One more fucking time did I say Bush get's a pass? Bush is gone and obama keeps all of Bushes polices or didn't you know that? Is gitmo closed after almost three years

So both executive and the legislative branches are subject to the checks of SCOTUS. I don't want to hear a single word more about the 10th or the 14th Amendments, littledebfascist.
So both executive and the legislative branches are subject to the checks of SCOTUS.
Did I say that stupid? Do you know what checks and balances All three are supposed to check the other two, to insure they are within their Coinstitutional limits.

This line is now a classic! It basically states - "Yes, I believe in applying a double standard to the Presidency. Each President should be judged based on completely different standards that I determine, and to question that means you are lingering in the past."

Do not edit my post I will report you you when you do it, just ask jokey.

littledeb has been reported several times for re-editing others' posts. He is now projecting his bad actions onto othes.

littledeb, if you edit others posts again, I will report you again, and you will get your board butt kicked again.

Don't start thats how I ran you off the last time. I think you should ask Intense about that.

Last edited:

No I am not dodging.

It was first used for calls going to known terrorist countries. The cock sucker in the white house said he was going to repeal the patrirot act but instead he used it on all Americans within the country.

One more fucking time did I say Bush get's a pass? Bush is gone and obama keeps all of Bushes polices or didn't you know that? Is gitmo closed after almost three years

:lol: You been dodging the question so hard and so long, you've forgotten what it was!!! :lol:

No I am not dodging.

:lol: You been dodging the question so hard and so long, you've forgotten what it was!!! :lol:

So hard and so long? Let's see this is your second or third post in this thread which are on the same page. So you're wrong about "You been dodging the question so hard and so long, you've forgotten what it was!!!"
So is this your question?

If it is I have already answered that question long before you asked it.

What Bush did he did with congressional approval. I also told you directly did I Bush got a pass? Now try not to side step anymore of my replies.

No I am not dodging.

So hard and so long? Let's see this is your second or third post in this thread which are on the same page. So you're wrong about "You been dodging the question so hard and so long, you've forgotten what it was!!!"

What Bush did he did with congressional approval. I also told you directly did I Bush got a pass? Now try not to side step anymore of my replies.

See, this is a simple yes or no question and yet you dodge again. Bush got busted breaking the law without congressional approval.
so.
Did you call for Bush's impeachment?

Never mind. We know better than to expect a simple Yes or No at this point. You'll dance around this all night and use phrases like "Doesn't get a pass" but you won't admit that you never called for the impeachment of Bush. :eusa_angel:

See, this is a simple yes or no question and yet you dodge again. Bush got busted breaking the law without congressional approval.
so.

Never mind. We know better than to expect a simple Yes or No at this point. You'll dance around this all night and use phrases like "Doesn't get a pass" but you won't admit that you never called for the impeachment of Bush. :eusa_angel:

Bush got busted? when? maybe by you liberals but everything Bush did was by congressional approval. I may not agree with what he did but he did have congress supporting him. Stop defending obama for once pull your head out of his ass the shit smell is getting to you.

so.

Bush got busted? when? maybe by you liberals but everything Bush did was by congressional approval. I may not agree with what he did but he did have congress supporting him. Stop defending obama for once pull your head out of his ass the shit smell is getting to you.

Nice dodge!

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks. But I proved that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls without congressional approval. Illegally. No doubt about it.
And now you dodge, change the subject, Cut & Run whatever.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem.

so.

Nice dodge!

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks. But I proved that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls without congressional approval. Illegally. No doubt about it.
And now you dodge, change the subject, Cut & Run whatever.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem.

What dodge? How can I disprove something when it never happened?

But I proved that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls without congressional approval.

Your opinion isn't proof nice try.

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks.

You are placing to much attenton on Bush to not be defending obama. Thats an old obama defender tatic. So sheeple try again.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem

He's an enemy and hater of America.

Forum List

Back